PSQ vs Succubus Hearth

Wanted to try a fresh start, going through the game by using sex as a weapon and power, while doing it in a immersive, legit RPG way.

I dont want to use weapons or magic at all(maybe only succubus related magic/sex magic, or illusion spells).

Which one of these would you recommend, or even combination of both in terms of features?

Honestly i didn't use any of them that much, but afaik PSQ is rather the optical stuff (and can kill YOU if you don't have sex) while succubus heart is more focused on gameplay and doing the killing. So they should complement each other quite nice and i don't really see them as alternative, what might be conflicting or even more complementing is succubus race, not sure.

I have used Succubus Heart with Alu Fiend and Better Vampires.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44892-alu-fiend-and-cambion/

Holy crap, this transformation looks a lot better than PSQ one, but it doesn't have ''automatic'' transform at arousal thresholds.

I have used PSQ for a while, but never tried Succ Hearth, but it looks more detailed and game-play friendly, getting exp etc.

I have used Succubus Heart with Alu Fiend and Better Vampires.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44892-alu-fiend-and-cambion/

Holy crap, this transformation looks a lot better than PSQ one, but it doesn't have ''automatic'' transform at arousal thresholds.

I have used PSQ for a while, but never tried Succ Hearth, but it looks more detailed and game-play friendly, getting exp etc.

Well apart from the animation and the sound effects PSQ transformation looks as good as you make it. 

• 3 months later...

Archived