[CK2] Beta: Immersive Slave Training & Kidnapping. Updated: 24/6/19

dwjlien

On 7/19/2019 at 12:37 AM, dwjlien said:

feels too icky lol.

lol

I honestly was surprised to see it even possible.

Anyway, see attached pictures:

Spoiler

- missing localisation. I only took a brief glance, so I'm not sure if that was all.

1.png

- missing picture? though I'm not sure I want to see that ?

2.png

- some pictures seem stretched:

3.png

Thanks for those 1st two, super helpful way to report, both should be fixed in attached (main D/L also updated). I say 'should' - I am fixing the code that looks wrong, not actually testing in game, ? confident it's right though lol.Thanks for the reports 100% nugerumon! ?

As for your 3rd point - it very well may be stretched. Sourcing pictures is a fucking nightmare. Honestly its what has burnt me out each time I look at this mod. So they are what they are and wont be 'fixed' sorry! However when I get a  head of steam built up and some time, this mod will become real photos in large format - so that'll fix the issue, for me at least. ?

IST_local_produce.csv ICT.gfx

Only tested localisation real quick, seems fine now.

2 hours ago, dwjlien said:

As for your 3rd point - it very well may be stretched. Sourcing pictures is a fucking nightmare.

Yeah I feel you. Looking for a specific picture is a pita. Stretched pictures are better than no pictures at all. ?

• 4 months later...

hey loving the mod and wanted to let everyone know.

Recently I send my precious little son to raid england, where he promtly facetanked a doomstack.

Now this mod lets me get some sweet revenge :D

Are you still planning more content for the mod?

I would love to know where this mod is heading.

Content not

On 12/6/2019 at 6:58 PM, redraven313 said:

hey loving the mod and wanted to let everyone know.

Recently I send my precious little son to raid england, where he promtly facetanked a doomstack.

Now this mod lets me get some sweet revenge :D

Are you still planning more content for the mod?

I would love to know where this mod is heading.

Thanks for trying it!

"Content", not so much. I just find writing sex really boring or distracting <_< I find unraveling coding kinks more fun than actual kinks :P

I have though been constantly tweaking slight improvements and balance though. There's now Group Training and breaking sessions for when you have a load of prisoners/slaves. Menus more click-thru friendly to the user, slightly less restrictive about when options can be used.  That sort of pa-lava.

Oh plus an option not to fuck males and delegate the training. Bug fixes and localisation  corrections. 1 Notable Bug fix is that that the traits COULD be lost, as I had set some as opposites to default traits, which caused slave traits to be lost when they were gained.  This was what  @Sakuro111 alerted me to/experienced.  Thanks/well done! 

Being as CK2 is bearing the end of its life I doubt i'll ever expand this mod now, but I feel its very balanced and sufficiently polished to be released as a functional mod, even if its never gonna hit the highs it potentially might've. So I was debating a final release this month as it happens, along with a religion mod I've made.

Anyhoo if you want to try this final beta of the beta, have at it :):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/973pn9bq1tko4te/Dec_08_19.7z/file

Just 100% replace the previous installation with this one. Absolutely shouldn't break anything at all/be seamless. But backup previous version+saves just in-case as good practice :)

Small warning some menus have altered button order, so be wary clicking by muscle memory!

38 minutes ago, redraven313 said:

hehe, I can confirm muscle memory might be an issue.

I look forward to a group option, I also lament every time I happen to release a prisoner, when I havn't reached courtesan

The group option is already in the  download in my previous post :). If any prisoner can be broke, or any sub-realm character trained, the option will appear as a right click choice on your own portrait! ?

Slave trait now adds 1 learning - makes sense they're focused on your tasks - so a character needs 10 (prior to enslavement) learning to reach courtesan status. Training can be done anywhere btw  once you've mind-broke a slave. In fact, you have a better stat increase chance if they're NOT imprisoned :P . That said the new grp training option doubles training cool-down (to 60 days) if you use it while they're UN-imprisoned - to simulate traveling your realm :) The grp option only adds the standard 30 day debuff if they're in your dungeon - as you dont have to travel. Decisions decisions...

Good mod.  It would be great to have this expanded into a non-fantasy sexy time mod as an alternative, but I understand with CK3 looming on the horizon.

The slaves are very powerful, but I like how they interact with the game systems.  I can set up sleeper agents for murdertimes or use slavery to stabilize my realm.

So far I only noticed one bug with the new version.

bug1.png.824fd63c248772f06fb48d0dc010d230.png

Ah I see it, thanks. I was trying to be too clever. Add

trigger = { event_target:2w3e = { is_adult = yes } }

to line 742/743 in events>ISTsellslave.txt to fix temporarily.

I never sell kids so didnt see it, thanks!

On 12/9/2019 at 9:38 PM, Spoink said:

The slaves are very powerful, but I like how they interact with the game systems.  I can set up sleeper agents for murdertimes or use slavery to stabilize my realm.

Yeah, I'm all about that control. Opens more Machiavellian opportunities ?

Hmm.  So in notepad++ line 742/743 falls right in the middle of the mod dependency section.

You have some comments with line numbers - but those actually start at 769.

It's not a game breaking bug in any way - I don't really need a hot fix.  (though I don't mind testing a fix for you)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi & thanks for the mod, got two bugs to report:

1) My spymaster was captured when trying to abduct the wife of a neighboring chiefdom's heir. However the spymaster actually ended up in my own prison, instead of the prison of the guy who caught her.

2) With "daddy's lil project", after breaking the daughter i chose the third option "breaking them is my favorite part". This left her in the "broken" state with no further slave- or daddy options.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:38 AM, guk said:

Hi & thanks for the mod, got two bugs to report:

1) My spymaster was captured when trying to abduct the wife of a neighboring chiefdom's heir. However the spymaster actually ended up in my own prison, instead of the prison of the guy who caught her.

2) With "daddy's lil project", after breaking the daughter i chose the third option "breaking them is my favorite part". This left her in the "broken" state with no further slave- or daddy options.

Thank you so much for the report, these were both bad bugs!

I have already fixed them though, thankfully, but reports like this tend to be invaluable and very much appreciated.  I'll push 1.0 tomorrow or the 27th. Apologies for any issues or inconveniences this caused!

Tmmroy I should probably take you up on that offer.

Man i just pulled a full Mohammed and raped and enslaved a 9yo girl... I feel dirty i need a bath. 

Now for the sake of my sanity i will limit myself to at least people that reached AOC in my country because its fucking dirty. And not the right kind of dirty.. 

Archived