How do you make pregnancy weighted clothing for bodyslide without effecting non-pregnant women?

Asariphile

So I am using the beeing female mod as well as b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta) for my character which works great when my character is naked but not so much when armored (can't see the belly when wearing clothing)

I am trying to use bodyslide to convert some of the armor to this body but I am having several problems.

1. The mod auther did not include bodyslide data with with the meches so I can't import his body to bodyslide, so I have to try and recreate what he did in the app with a new preset.

2. I am able to increase the PregancyBelly slider in Bodyslide to achieve the desired effect, but if I create the armor mesh it will effect all actors wearing that armor with who are high weight whether or not they are pregnant.

Is there a way to increase the belly size on the armor meshes and have it only effect those flagged as pregnant in beeing female, and not effect those with a high weight stat?

Just writing down what I gathered over the years, never used such a mod.

Does beeing female suppport skeleton scaling?

The body and armors are weighted to a belly node which when scaled creates a somewhat pregnant look.

There's a tutorial on how you can convert an outfit for Bodyslide.

For vanilla Skyrim outfits there's this collection of conversions which you can simply download and another one for Immersive Armors.

After building all outfits via Bodyslide the Beeing Female mod can adjust the pregnant belly slider for every NPC individually, so only pregnant NPCs get a pregnant belly.

I'm not sure how much you've worked with Bodyslide.

If you need more info on the matter just say so.

• 2 weeks later...

For vanilla Skyrim outfits there's this collection of conversions which you can simply download and another one for Immersive Armors.

After building all outfits via Bodyslide the Beeing Female mod can adjust the pregnant belly slider for every NPC individually, so only pregnant NPCs get a pregnant belly.

Totality forgot I made this thread, got distracted from this project.

Okay, so what I am trying to do I create armor that checks for pregnancy flags in Beeing Female or LoversLab, then adjusts the belly node based on this flag.

So if the character wearing the armor (PC or NPC) is not flagged as preggo, the belly scaling is set to 0.

If the character is flagged as preggo than the armor's belly node scales based on which trimester they are in.

From what I see however, I would need to make several different versions of each piece of armor; One for each preggo stage. Then I would need to make an esp with scripts that look for BeeingFemale preggo flags. The mod replaces the worn armor with one of the three preggo versions when the preggo player or NPC puts it on.

Example: A player puts on "Fur Armor" but they are in their Third Trimester of pregnancy, so the esp removes "Fur Armor" from their inventory and replaces\equips it with "Fur Armor(Third Trimester)" which is scaled for pregnancy.  Once the player\NPC is no longer pregnant the "Fur Armor(Third Trimester)" is removed from the inventory and replaced with the default "Fur Armor" again.

That's seems like more work than I am willing to put into this right now.

Okay, so what I am trying to do I create armor that checks for pregnancy flags in Beeing Female or LoversLab, then adjusts the belly node based on this flag.

So if the character wearing the armor (PC or NPC) is not flagged as preggo, the belly scaling is set to 0.

If the character is flagged as preggo than the armor's belly node scales based on which trimester they are in.

From what I see however, I would need to make several different versions of each piece of armor; One for each preggo stage. Then I would need to make an esp with scripts that look for BeeingFemale preggo flags. The mod replaces the worn armor with one of the three preggo versions when the preggo player or NPC puts it on.

Example: A player puts on "Fur Armor" but they are in their Third Trimester of pregnancy, so the esp removes "Fur Armor" from their inventory and replaces\equips it with "Fur Armor(Third Trimester)" which is scaled for pregnancy.  Once the player\NPC is no longer pregnant the "Fur Armor(Third Trimester)" is removed from the inventory and replaced with the default "Fur Armor" again.

You know the weight slider from the vanilla game, right?

You can choose a weight from 0 to 100 and the body mesh morphs accordingly.

This works using only two body meshes; one for the lowest weight value and one for the highest.

Every other value inbetween is interpolated, so when you set the weight slider to a value between 0 and 100 it interpolates the vertices between the two body meshes and calculates a new body mesh on the fly.

BodySlide makes use of this concept and expands it with more sliders.

Every slider has its own body meshes which are taken into account when calculating a new body mesh.

When you tick the "Build Morphs" checkbox in the Body Slide main window when building a new body/clothing mesh you can change the sliders on the fly while in-game, too (you need Racemenu for that, though).

The pregnant belly is just another slider with its mesh and Beeing Female can make use of this slider to morph the current body/clothing mesh.

There's no need to exchange the mesh midplay in any way.

You can test this by using one of the mods I had linked previously.

1. Build a clothing mesh using Body Slide.

2. Give you character a clothing item that you know uses the previously built mesh.

3. Get your character pregnant (there should be an option for that in Beeing Female)

4. Open the console and type in "set timescale to 2000" and simply watch as the belly gradually grows. You can use higher values if it's still too slow.

2. Give you character a clothing item that you know uses the previously built mesh.

3. Get your character pregnant (there should be an option for that in Beeing Female)

4. Open the console and type in "set timescale to 2000" and simply watch as the belly gradually grows. You can use higher values if it's still too slow.

So I have the UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta) 

It comes from here.

It is the only UNPB body I've been able to find that morphs correctly for pregnancy. Unfortunately, the mod author does not include the morphs so I am unable to set any armor to this body and am not sure how to recreate what he has done.

This works using only two body meshes; one for the lowest weight value and one for the highest.

Every other value inbetween is interpolated, so when you set the weight slider to a value between 0 and 100 it interpolates the vertices between the two body meshes and calculates a new body mesh on the fly.

Every slider has its own body meshes which are taken into account when calculating a new body mesh.

When you tick the "Build Morphs" checkbox in the Body Slide main window when building a new body/clothing mesh you can change the sliders on the fly while in-game, too (you need Racemenu for that, though).

The pregnant belly is just another slider with its mesh and Beeing Female can make use of this slider to morph the current body/clothing mesh.

So I went into Bodyslide, selected UNPB as the preset, set the PregancyBelly slider to 100 on the high weight side, ticked build morphs, and pressed batch build.

All the people wearing armor who have high weight stat now have pregnant bellies, not just those flagged pregnant in the game.

What am I doing wrong??

So I went into Bodyslide, selected UNPB as the preset, set the PregancyBelly slider to 100 on the high weight side, ticked build morphs, and pressed batch build.

All the people wearing armor who have high weight stat now have pregnant bellies, not just those flagged pregnant in the game.

What am I doing wrong??

You don't set the pregnant belly slider.

You only have to select the base shape you want to use, which is in your case UNPB.

The base shape is what will be used by all the female NPCs in your game.

If you set the pregnant belly slider this will be considered as part of the base shape.

But what you want is for only selected NPCs to have a pregnant belly.

For that to happen you need to tick the checkbox labeled as "Build Morphs" in the bottom left corner.

By ticking the checkbox the sliders can be accessed and manipulated in-game for every actor individually (!!!).

After building the body load a save with your female character, open the racemenu with the command "showracemenu" and look for the tab reading "UUNP Morphs" or something like that.

There you should see all the sliders, inlcuding the pregnant belly slider, and be able to manipulate them.

If you are able manipulate them then Beeing Female can access them, too.

Of course to see any changes you'd need to have an item equipped which uses the built mesh - or no item equipped if it was a naked body.

You'd need to build every armor/clothing mesh like mentioned above to have the pregnant belly show up on those meshes.

What am I doing wrong??

You don't set the pregnant belly slider.

You only have to select the base shape you want to use, which is in your case UNPB.

The base shape is what will be used by all the female NPCs in your game.

If you set the pregnant belly slider this will be considered as part of the base shape.

But what you want is for only selected NPCs to have a pregnant belly.

For that to happen you need to tick the checkbox labeled as "Build Morphs" in the bottom left corner.

By ticking the checkbox the sliders can be accessed and manipulated in-game for every actor individually (!!!).

After building the body load a save with your female character, open the racemenu with the command "showracemenu" and look for the tab reading "UUNP Morphs" or something like that.

There you should see all the sliders, inlcuding the pregnant belly slider, and be able to manipulate them.

If you are able manipulate them then Beeing Female can access them, too.

Of course to see any changes you'd need to have an item equipped which uses the built mesh - or no item equipped if it was a naked body.

You'd need to build every armor/clothing mesh like mentioned above to have the pregnant belly show up on those meshes.

I see! Thank you I will try that now!

Oh man it's working! That was so much easier than I expected it to be.

I do have one more question however:

Bodyslide is not loading all of the armor mods I have installed. I am using bodyslide through mod organizer. Is there a way to get bodyslide to find the BSAs and mesh folders that are not showing up? I went to settings and looked at the datafiles it is loading up and while many of my mods are present there many more don't even have an option to check or uncheck in Bodyslide's datafiles section. Any idea how to remedy this??

the armor need to have bodyslide files to be found. Some Armor mods don't have Bodyslide support or have separate bodyslide downloads for different Body types.

So you should google the armor which can not be found if there any Bodyslide Files available and download them if there are any then it should work.

I'm glad it's working now.

I never had much confidence in my explaining skills but I was about to hit rock bottom there D:

Are you talking about the data files section in settings?

I must admit I've never used that and currently there're no entries there for me.

Might be because I've set a temp folder on my desktop as game data path, where I build my meshes to.

I simply copy the meshes manually into a subfolder in my mod directory and it's working just fine.

There shouldn't be a problem as long as the built BodySlide meshes properly overwrite the originals.

the armor need to have bodyslide files to be found. Some Armor mods don't have Bodyslide support or have separate bodyslide downloads for different Body types.

So you should google the armor which can not be found if there any Bodyslide Files available and download them if there are any then it should work.

Awesome, I'll start hunting.

I'm glad it's working now.

I never had much confidence in my explaining skills but I was about to hit rock bottom there D:

Naw you were great! Thanks!

Archived