Replace creature/elf races with human?

Not hard to do yourself, really, as long as it's a cosmetics issue. Not the easiest thing for a PC, even though that may be possible.

NPC replacers are fairly easy for a newbie, took me about a day to get the hang of - and I had only ever been modding for a few months then.

I don't usually change the race of the NPC, simply make a new face and plop it into CK. For elves I start with the nearest human face and add the elf ears using racemenu. If I didn't, they would look like humans.

I've been using TES5Edit to alter the dialogue files so that when it checks for IsPCRace=WoodElf (or however its written) I changed the value to Nord. Then NPCs greet and talk to my character as if she were an elf but jeez its a pain in the butt to find all the entries, TES5Edit doesn't really have a search feature that I can see >.>

So far I changed the Whiterun guards and the GenericHello entries... guess I'm just gonna have to go one by one to check them all.

I've been using TES5Edit to alter the dialogue files so that when it checks for IsPCRace=WoodElf (or however its written) I changed the value to Nord. Then NPCs greet and talk to my character as if she were an elf but jeez its a pain in the butt to find all the entries, TES5Edit doesn't really have a search feature that I can see >.>

So far I changed the Whiterun guards and the GenericHello entries... guess I'm just gonna have to go one by one to check them all.

If you can use creation kit then give that a go, it might be easier, there again it might not be.

Archived