[Dev/Test/Beta] LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin v50 2024 05 20

2 hours ago, Roleplej said:

games keep crashing while running it with f4se and new version of LLFP

Are you using the new version of F4SE designed for the latest game release? Are all the other F4SE extensions you have installed also updated to work with the new game and F4SE version?

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you using the new version of F4SE designed for the latest game release? Are all the other F4SE extensions you have installed also updated to work with the new game and F4SE version?

Yup, I am using new version of F4SE. Game starts normally when I delete plugin folder from F4SE

2 hours ago, Roleplej said:

Yup, I am using new version of F4SE. Game starts normally when I delete plugin folder from F4SE

And what other plugins do you have in there besides this one? Are they all also updated for latest F4SE?

Heh...been scratching my head for a couple of days on why stuff wasn't working.  Finally did a search for what AAF was saying wasn't loading and found this.  Added it and now everything works again.

Thank you.  

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, jaam said:

I just tried this and FO4HHS without any issue.

Well that's odd. It's the only thing I've dropped from my LO, and it's a relatively short list. You're running the post-NG update of FO4HHS?