Beautiful women and how to make them

Just recently got back into skyrim and created Danni. Using Ningheim race, KS Hairdos, UNPB BBP, Rutah Tattoos, the fitness textures from Sevenbase, Seasons of Skyrim Enb, SG textures, Realistic Lighting and Racemenu. 

it's a testament to how good a job you did there . . . she looks like someone bitchy girlfriend.

"No. You can NOT go to Nates bachelor party. There will be driinkiing and girls I'm sure. So, no. you can't be trusted. Besides... I know James will be there, and you know how much I hate him."

I hate it. +1

Just recently got back into skyrim and created Danni. Using Ningheim race, KS Hairdos, UNPB BBP, Rutah Tattoos, the fitness textures from Sevenbase, Seasons of Skyrim Enb, SG textures, Realistic Lighting and Racemenu. 

it's a testament to how good a job you did there . . . she looks like someone bitchy girlfriend.

"No. You can NOT go to Nates bachelor party. There will be driinkiing and girls I'm sure. So, no. you can't be trusted. Besides... I know James will be there, and you know how much I hate him."

I hate it. +1

Lol I cannot unsee that now. Thanks for giving me a laugh man, needed that today.

• 2 weeks later...

I got back into Skyrim a month ago and I just wanted to create a cute elf, named her Eve 'cause that's a cute name too. This was my goal. I'm pretty happy with the results, though I tend to do a little adjustments form time to time.

56c8175105.png

a271c4b7d3.png

Mods used:

• ECE - Race (YgNord), Face (Made with Vertex Edit & Sliders)
  • Fair Skin Complexion + Halo's Sinestra textures (Edited and combined with Photoshop CS6 + dds plugin)
  • UNP - Body
  • HHairstyles - Hair
  • Natural Eyes - Eyes
  • RCRN - Light
  • Enhanced Lights and FX - Light

Mine character >u< And yes i play on lowest res so the pictures aren't as awesome as many others. Plus i'm still getting the hang of taking pictures in game :3

I use ECE, fair skin + adorable face, unp, marie rose hair with my own tweaks to it (the last picture is my newest tweak - basically just making the highlist parts less white) c:

3562913-1421596339.png3562913-1421685229.png

Mine character >u< And yes i play on lowest res so the pictures aren't as awesome as many others. Plus i'm still getting the hang of taking pictures in game :3

I use ECE, fair skin + adorable face, unp, marie rose hair with my own tweaks to it (the last picture is my newest tweak - basically just making the highlist parts less white) c:

3562913-1421596339.png3562913-1421685229.png

Upload your ECE preset please :)

This is still work in progress, but I'm on a right track so I decided to share. This character is a wip preset for upcoming character and a crash dummy, cos I gave up on Requiem and now I'm trying to achieve STABLE Requiem-alike settings with tons of mini mods and console tweaks. Enjoy! :sleepy:

Screenshots:

mala01.jpg

mala02.jpg

mala03.jpg

mala04.jpg

Mods used:

● RaceMenu

● Xp32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

● Body By Leito 2.0 - (tweaked in BodySlide2.0)

● SG Female Textures Renewal (tweaked body texture)

● HDT equipment v0.2 everyone breast fix

● Skyrim Hair Physics Project

● ApachiiSkyHair

● SG Hair

● Improved Eyes

● No More Ugly Bronze Shine

● WellGram Warpaints - RaceMenu Overlay Plugin

● all that with HDT Physics (bouncing weapons, boobs, and butt)

And you too (no matter if RM or ECE is the final product) ;)

CQhOf4W.jpg

li4SOyS.jpg

bEAgnKk.jpgDLpwCJo.jpgdBshUY0.jpg

For the longest time, I wanted to create toons with more detailed facial sculpting. Only one problem: I refused to get into ECE (which always had way more sliders). 

Thanks to the latest update of RaceMenu, you have the simplicity of RaceMenu and the wider capabilities of ECE-style head morphs. 

This was the first toon I created with the updated RM: Leticia. 

The skin, hair, and other physical traits are the same from my previous post. The only thing I changed was my ENB  -- to a hybrid of RealLike ENB w/ Somber 3's color palette. 

The outfit is the blue "college robes" from StevieRage's I Love Cleavage.

90% of this thread is how to make underage/generic anime looking girls

There should be more upvoting of individual posts. So i did that.

But I have a follow up question: What are you gonna do about it?

Post some pics.

You know, usually when we have nothing to contribute, we kindly STFU and move along.

The moral taliban have at least not ENTIRELY taken over, so people can damn well post any faces of what they see as "beautiful women".

90% of this thread is how to make underage/generic anime looking girls

There should be more upvoting of individual posts. So i did that.

But I have a follow up question: What are you gonna do about it?

Post some pics.

You know, usually when we have nothing to contribute, we kindly STFU and move along.

The moral taliban have at least not ENTIRELY taken over, so people can damn well post any faces of what they see as "beautiful women".

I tend to agree with him. but complaining? nah. What purpose does it serve? It's just noise.

What I did was post my own pics, that were NOT what he was complaing about. which is what I was telling him to do.

My latest characters

tumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro2_1280.jpgtumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro3_1280.jpgtumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro1_1280.jpgtumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro4_r1_1280.jpg

Made with

• Racemenu
  • Dimonized UNP Body
  • SG Female Texture Renewal
  • SG Female Eyebrows
  • Eyes of Beauty
  • Seductive Lips HD
  • KS Hairdos

I usually start of with one of the preset which I like the most. Then start off shaping the face until I like it. Usually I do this with the bald preset so I can see everything better. Then go play around with the settings for the eyes, nose and mouth. And finally I play around with details like eye shadow, freckles or other beauty marks etc.

When thats done I browse through all the hair options multiple times(since there are so many) select a few I like and then finally choose between that selection.

• 1 month later...

Alright so I decided yesterday that it was time to finally try something other than being a sneaky archer so I made Alex for a battlemage playthrough last night: Same as last time, Using Ningheim Race, KS Hairdos, UNPB BBP, Rutah Tatoos, fitness textures from 7b, seasons of skyrim enb, sg textures, and Racemenu. 

post-132024-0-16509200-1425150006_thumb.jpg

After a nearly year I got the itch to have a run at skyrim again.  I'm still modding after a fresh install and probably will be for another few weeks (take your time get it right) but the first thing that has to be done once you get the very basics sorted out is make your new character.  Nothing gets you motivated like getting that gal spot on.... Man did I find it difficult this time around.

2014-10-08_00001_zpsx849fuh2.jpg

That was taken like November. Just couldn't figure out what was going so wrong and really couldn't be fucked.

Thing is you cant run around Skyrim as horror barbie with action man's, battered,  permanent marker for makeup, head hammered on to her shoulders

2015-02-26_00001_zps4qsilknf.jpg

This was a month ago..Right i just wanted to play the game so I had to sort my shit out. Improvements where made.

2015-02-26_00005_zpsjubwbowj.jpg

I finally started getting close to the image I had intended. Still bland and my enb really isn't helping.

2015-02-26_00003_zps6diukmqz.jpg

At last a bit of character.  Off to the mages college we go. She never endured a day of hardship in her life.. shes in for a bad land. ZazAnimation pack.esp enabled.  Underage/generic anime looking girl... I hope not :/. Not finish yet.

That was a week ago.  Constant tweaks where made between testing various mods.  Now I'm excited to get this shit modded.  I'm under no illusions I may very well spend more time bloody modding than bloody playing so I should savor this sweet anticipation while it lasts.

2015-03-05_00006_zpscrkyygng.jpg

2015-03-05_00004_zpsykdov8kh.jpg

There.  Sweet Jesus.  Now that's something I can sign off on. So happy with that, especially considering how ballsed up it all was for so long.

The rest is the fun part.  I will not touch another slider again unless its something to do with hair or colour or perhaps to  reduce the boo....naaah lol.

2015-03-05_00021_zpsrevibazo.jpg

Nothings final at this stage. I'm sure ill be messing with hairstyles till I get sick of skyrim yet again but its a good start to a new game.

2015-03-05_00027_zpsqjvnlkj9.jpg

2015-03-05_00028_zpslbyeeo5e.jpg

So really all that's needed to make beautiful women is patience and perseverance.  It literally took me 4 days to get race menu working properly  Try all the mods. I've every texture pack, tint mask, lip normals going.  If they look shit find ones that don't. At the start stick to a plan.  Don't be afraid to start over and once you hit on something go with the flow and if you like borderline underage generic anime looking girls make one.  They hot. Peace.

I use ECE, fair skin + adorable face, unp, marie rose hair with my own tweaks to it (the last picture is my newest tweak - basically just making the highlist parts less white) c: ~snip~

I may not be a fan of that type of character, but I have to admit that is good work.

Thank you very much! ^^ I still have the preset but use her less now after i felt that she wasn't good enough, since i was told she doesn't look like marie rose at all and that i should change -insert random parts of face-. So i guess i gave in to all that "negativity" haha. She was still my first character though and i still use the preset sometimes ^^

I use ECE, fair skin + adorable face, unp, marie rose hair with my own tweaks to it (the last picture is my newest tweak - basically just making the highlist parts less white) c: ~snip~

I may not be a fan of that type of character, but I have to admit that is good work.

So i guess i gave in to all that "negativity" haha. She was still my first character though and i still use the preset sometimes ^^

Ignore the haters.  I'd like to get that preset and to see more of your characters, if you don't mind.  You're an artist as good as the best in this thread.

<image was here>

damn! she looks so real!

i agree with the gents here, share her preset please!

After a nearly year I got the itch to have a run at skyrim again.  I'm still modding after a fresh install and probably will be for another few weeks (take your time get it right) but the first thing that has to be done once you get the very basics sorted out is make your new character.  Nothing gets you motivated like getting that gal spot on.... Man did I find it difficult this time around.

2014-10-08_00001_zpsx849fuh2.jpg

That was taken like November. Just couldn't figure out what was going so wrong and really couldn't be fucked.

Thing is you cant run around Skyrim as horror barbie with action man's, battered,  permanent marker for makeup, head hammered on to her shoulders

2015-02-26_00001_zps4qsilknf.jpg

This was a month ago..Right i just wanted to play the game so I had to sort my shit out. Improvements where made.

2015-02-26_00005_zpsjubwbowj.jpg

I finally started getting close to the image I had intended. Still bland and my enb really isn't helping.

2015-02-26_00003_zps6diukmqz.jpg

At last a bit of character.  Off to the mages college we go. She never endured a day of hardship in her life.. shes in for a bad land. ZazAnimation pack.esp enabled.  Underage/generic anime looking girl... I hope not :/. Not finish yet.

That was a week ago.  Constant tweaks where made between testing various mods.  Now I'm excited to get this shit modded.  I'm under no illusions I may very well spend more time bloody modding than bloody playing so I should savor this sweet anticipation while it lasts.

2015-03-05_00006_zpscrkyygng.jpg

2015-03-05_00004_zpsykdov8kh.jpg

There.  Sweet Jesus.  Now that's something I can sign off on. So happy with that, especially considering how ballsed up it all was for so long.

The rest is the fun part.  I will not touch another slider again unless its something to do with hair or colour or perhaps to  reduce the boo....naaah lol.

2015-03-05_00021_zpsrevibazo.jpg

Nothings final at this stage. I'm sure ill be messing with hairstyles till I get sick of skyrim yet again but its a good start to a new game.

2015-03-05_00027_zpsqjvnlkj9.jpg

So really all that's needed to make beautiful women is patience and perseverance.  It literally took me 4 days to get race menu working properly  Try all the mods. I've every texture pack, tint mask, lip normals going.  If they look shit find ones that don't. At the start stick to a plan.  Don't be afraid to start over and once you hit on something go with the flow and if you like borderline underage generic anime looking girls make one.  They hot. Peace.

She is wonderfull :heart: ..... not the skinny barbie....like very much.. can you tell  your textures/mods

She is wonderfull :heart: ..... not the skinny barbie....like very much.. can you tell  your textures/mods

Cheers bud. Np.

Unpb Body.

Fair Skin Complexion.

LiFE - Lith Face Enhancement.

The Eyes Of Beauty.

RANs Eye Reflection.

True Brows.

SG Hair.

Seductive Lips HD.

Smile in HD + Normal maps.

Better Makeup for SKSE Softer Tweak Edition by HHaley.

Halos High poly hands and feet.