Fair Skin Complexion

SG Female Eyebrows

Lovergirl Race Dawnguard v1.0.7

The Eyes Of Beauty

Seductive Lips HD

Hepsy Hair

ECE

Sevenbase bombshell

Face from this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30175/?

Body this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

Mend the seam line in photoshop, or the original skin from Eryniel would work just fine.

Hair from KS hair, cant find it on nexus atm, probably hidden.

attachicon.gif2014-12-31_00001.jpg

She is awesome man....

My latest characters

tumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro2_1280.jpgtumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro3_1280.jpgtumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro1_1280.jpgtumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro4_r1_1280.jpg

Made with

• Racemenu
  • Dimonized UNP Body
  • SG Female Texture Renewal
  • SG Female Eyebrows
  • Eyes of Beauty
  • Seductive Lips HD
  • KS Hairdos

I usually start of with one of the preset which I like the most. Then start off shaping the face until I like it. Usually I do this with the bald preset so I can see everything better. Then go play around with the settings for the eyes, nose and mouth. And finally I play around with details like eye shadow, freckles or other beauty marks etc.

When thats done I browse through all the hair options multiple times(since there are so many) select a few I like and then finally choose between that selection.

the 1st one is a beauty !!!

I'll try to make something like this but i have a character in succubus race...and also i have done something wrong and my characters body is light blue like it's missing something...

I only included 1 this time, I have more but i'm using a mobile hotspot

15609732608_34b8d9899c_o.jpg

Mods Used:

Seasons of Skyrim

Racemenu

-

Lunari custom UNP TBBP mesh

Skin Textures - Custom blend - Real Girls v5, Fair Skin, SG_Female, and True Daughters of SKyrim

Normals - Fitness Body

_s - Wet bumps

_sk - No more ugly bronze shine

-

Hairdos 265

True Eyes

True Brows

Skse Makeup

-

Aether Suite, Open Room, removed the curtains

I was going to upload a Chargen file but I cant find it...

The lighting in the Aether Suite with the right ENB is top notch!

Wow, nice job!

Mine character >u< And yes i play on lowest res so the pictures aren't as awesome as many others. Plus i'm still getting the hang of taking pictures in game :3

I use ECE, fair skin + adorable face, unp, marie rose hair with my own tweaks to it (the last picture is my newest tweak - basically just making the highlist parts less white) c:

3562913-1421596339.png3562913-1421685229.png

one of my all time favs. im new here. if i get all these mods does it matter what order i download them in? also how do i make that character exactly? just play with the settings? is there a way to share the "presets" of the body and face?

thanks

edit: have u ever thought of adding some light freckles?

Mine character >u< And yes i play on lowest res so the pictures aren't as awesome as many others. Plus i'm still getting the hang of taking pictures in game :3

I use ECE, fair skin + adorable face, unp, marie rose hair with my own tweaks to it (the last picture is my newest tweak - basically just making the highlist parts less white) c:

one of my all time favs. im new here. if i get all these mods does it matter what order i download them in? also how do i make that character exactly? just play with the settings? is there a way to share the "presets" of the body and face?

thanks

I have tbh ever though of adding freckles :b Only fair skin and adorable face´s order matters. Fair skin first and then adorable face after. You just play with the sliders first to get a rough idea, and then you finish off with a lot of vertex editing ^^

thanks

I have tbh ever though of adding freckles :b Only fair skin and adorable face´s order matters. Fair skin first and then adorable face after. You just play with the sliders first to get a rough idea, and then you finish off with a lot of vertex editing ^^

thanks for the reply. any tips for the sliders and vex editing? im new? this is all through unpb and racemenu right?

thanks for the reply. any tips for the sliders and vex editing? im new? this is all through unpb and racemenu right?

Well personally i just use unp. And no i use ECE and not racemenu. As racemenu is currently, i find it almost impossible to make a character as mine. Specially because the vertex editing is really funky bad in racemenu, while it's simple and not buggy in ECE ^^

thanks

i've been looking for this hair? where can i find it?

thanks

i've been looking for this hair? where can i find it?

I think you can find it somewhere on this website ^^

Well from what i have found is, using custom races with good facial structure is a good idea & then just go from there. Vanilla races are easy to mess around with if you have the right texture mods/skeleton :).

I'll share some of my presets. started two-ish days ago with racemenu and ece

post-730639-0-69423700-1427591711_thumb.jpg

post-730639-0-44804200-1427591790_thumb.jpg

post-730639-0-02476000-1427591812_thumb.jpg

post-730639-0-22919500-1427591822_thumb.jpg

Main mods used

ECE. Top picture is YgNord with CBBE slim meshes and vampire skin

RaceMenu

Custom Porcelain pale vampire skin placement

Smile in HD

SG female texture renewal

KS hairdos 400

seductive lips

better make-up for SKSE

NK eye customization overhaul

eyes of aber

TheHAGS Private Tattoos

Ninheim and ashen race

I have some more but i'd rather not make this post any more bloated xD

My list mods

- SG Hairpack
- Enhanced Character Edit & Character Making Extender
- Kawaii Face Preset
- Eyes Of Beauty
- Univision Eyes
- Envision Face
- Eye Reflection
- Seductive Lips
- SG Texture + Pretty Face
- Face Light
- Sporty Sexy Sweat

Please make standalone  :( 
TESV.exe_DX9_20150330_064417_zpsnfte7ra7TESV%202015-03-28%2022-25-17-862_zpstuoi

Saeko.rar

9ByMxDP.jpg

My latest character.

Mods:

- ECE + Character Making Extender

- Runic Eyes

- Northborn Scars

- UNP + UNP Blessed Body

- No More Blocky Faces

- Seductive Lips HD

- Hair mods (have a small list of them installed, but I don't remember which one my hair is)