Beautiful women and how to make them

Hey everyone,

Awesome topic! Meet Ari'ess just your normal everyday Breton......sort of!

UnoKxqi.jpg

bxSFuwo.png

Ari'ess is actually just a modifed version with Racemenu of the first Breton preset with changed eyes shape. I used the Chargen addon to fine tune her face abit.

Racemenu and CharGen by Expired

Body: CB++ TBBP (Modified CB smallbutt mesh)

Hair: Apacii Sky hair (Cant remeber if it is one of the packs or the main one)

Face Texture: Better Make up for SKSE (Best face texture out there, Maevan2 Skin texture)

Skin Texture: Mature SKin by Maevan2

Eyes: Miss AniThrope C Eyes Reboot

Warpaint: TairenSoul's Layered Warpaint (Also has base game warpaints mixed in there)

Tattoos: TheHAGs Privat Tattoos

Teeth: Smile in HD by ZZJay

Armour: Demon Hunter v2  with Demon Hunter gloves and Boots.(Black Edition with a quick retextering done by me to add some colour.)

Think I covered everything, you know how it is you lose track of what you download and install half the time lol.

Grumble Note #69: Stupid Imgur seems to have compressed the pictures alittle.

Drusilla, Nord.

51wb.jpg

drle.jpg

Skin texture is Mature Skin Texture and Body for CBBE http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32986/?

Tattoos are from various collections on nexus

Armor is from TERA Armor Collection - Cbbe http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29411/?

Eyes are probably from Flans eyes for Skyrim http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14539

Hair is ApachiiSkyHair http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10168

Someone needs to put together a strait up guide on face/body textures, cause there are far too many options and as it is I can't find a set that "works" for me. There is too much stuff with normal maps and overwrites and what not that I just do not understand. Mature skin looks dirty, pretty face is too smooth and shiny, sg textures are red and splotchy. Some of the different race textures look solid, but don't have the power/stats I want, and thats something I have yet to learn enough about that I would trust myself not screw it up.

Basically, can someone give me a recommendation on a set of textures that when combined look youngish (early to mid 20s), is not shiny like plastic, and does not have splotchy/overly distressed skin? I use unp, racemenu, and project enb, realistic preset.

SG Textures comes to mind

Some examples of characters using the skin tex

gwangdoll's character

960801-1376918056.jpg

TESV_2013_08_15_19_29_14_82.png

My brother's character

5053474-1376073554.jpg

Screenshot17307.jpg

rxkxx22's character

2650523-1372351979.jpg

2650523-1373803650.jpg

and from the creator himself hellosanta

2209393-1375403542.jpg

2209393-1375826093.jpg

These are.. amazing. Do you happen to have a save of these girls? Especially that pretty cat girl at the end? SOOO pretty!

rxkxx22's character

2650523-1372351979.jpg

The hair reeaaally sells this one. 

You, or whoever, did a good job with the eyes. Skyrim char eyes are . . . dead. just fucking dead. it's annoying. You or whoever gave them a little life. unfortunately, it goes away when you start playing the game as they stare zombie-like at some distant point in space.

Oh and the young Cameron Diaz look is a bit of a bonerus.

I don't know about beautiful, I tried my best with these two. And I'm pretty new to skyrim and modding really, but here they are.

Sasha my Master Thief and Assasin, I don't play her at all right now, I think she's glitched LOL probably something I did.

post-218093-0-86133200-1380292028_thumb.png

post-218093-0-07686600-1380292040_thumb.png

post-218093-0-55637900-1380292057_thumb.png

And this is Esmer, my current play through, she's my pure thief for the moment, and she's been the most fun cause I played her hardcore and it was hard building her up! Made it more fun.

This was Esmer before I started editing her with UNPB:

And this is after with CBBE:

post-218093-0-49506200-1380292084_thumb.png

I used Character Edit .. about it and messed around for ages. Oh and I think my skin makes the major difference cause its gorgeous. Female Textures Renewal and I am using the CBBE on Esmer at the moment, I used UNPB on Sasha, but I find I like more junk in the trunk on my gals *chuckles*

-C

I don't know about beautiful, I tried my best with these two. And I'm pretty new to skyrim and modding really, but here they are.

Sasha my Master Thief and Assasin, I don't play her at all right now, I think she's glitched LOL probably something I did.

And this is Esmer, my current play through, she's my pure thief for the moment, and she's been the most fun cause I played her hardcore and it was hard building her up! Made it more fun.

I used Character Edit .. about it and messed around for ages. Oh and I think my skin makes the major difference cause its gorgeous. Female Textures Renewal and I am using the CBBE on Esmer at the moment, I used UNPB on Sasha, but I find I like more junk in the trunk on my gals *chuckles*

-C

Tip: You might try a pic host, linked in my sig.

I...

will just leave it here

If someone could know how to recreate this, I buy you a car.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/370/37064.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6963//?

Here you go follower + savegame.

Now I want my car :D

Nice try but not quite the same lol :lol:

I want your opinion....so is there anything else I should do?

j6oz.png

z66z.png

Make her face a tad rounder.

-C

Tip: You might try a pic host, linked in my sig.

Thank you! Now have a photobucket account :D

Esmer Thanks you too (hopefully I did that right lol):

Screenshot50544_zps48709d58.png