So the CAS walk styles use different animation files from the in game. I'm assuming you exported and were editing the in game walk styles and they locked you in place while walking. Did you key frame only the breast bones at the beginning and end of the animation, or just key frame the whole thing. A few possibilities could be the converting to blender adds data that needs to be removed, or when you animated the breast bones you key framed the scene which added x,y,z translation to the Sim that wasn't there before, so every key frame points the Sim to stay in place over writing the movement. Does your Sims eventually teleport to where they were going, or perpetually walk in place forever? If you are actually simply porting your CAS loco animation than I don't think that'll work. It will have to be the in game animations themselves. I'm going to try and get around to looking at it if no one get's to it before me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2017 at 7:58 PM, Shooty said:

Is this mod still needed? And does it still work?

• 1 year later...
On 5/13/2020 at 9:38 PM, S!mmy said:

Is this mod still needed? And does it still work?

hi, sorry was far away ^^

Nope this isn't a requierment since a long time ago. i forgot to erase this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...