How do I get vagina collisions with clothes on?

Devorax

I'm trying to get my All in One HDT Pussy body mesh to work under clothes. Specifically, I'm trying to enable HDT for my character's vagina when she wears the dress from the Gwelda Little Red Riding Hood mod. When I equip the dress, her body seems to change from the AIO HDT pussy mesh to a UUNP body without the HDT-enabled pussy (see the picture link below).

http://imgur.com/a/wDJTW

I read somewhere that in order to get vagina collisions with armor on you'd need to change the armor slot and delete the body from the armor mesh. Using Nifskope, I deleted the body and changed the slot to 49, and also changed the slot in the CK. But when I equip the dress ingame, my character's entire body disappears, and she's just a floating set of hands, feet, and a head. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Make sure you change the armor slot at every NiTriShape in the Nif, otherwise it should work. In the CK you need to change the slot at the armor itself and the corresponding armor addon.

Hey thanks for the reply! I found out I forgot to change the armor addon slot in the CK. Everything worked out, but now the dress is clipping through her body. Do you think maybe I didn't build the armor with the correct body in BodySlide? I rebuilt the armor with the right body and it should be the correct one... Or am I using the wrong armor slot (49)? I'm not sure which slot I should assign this to.

Anyway, this is what she looks like with the dress clipping into her:

http://imgur.com/a/S4omP

You probably used the wrong bodyslide present or the wrong body. It definitely has nothing to do with the slot itself otherwise. You can fix the errors with Outfit Stuido.

Okay after rebuilding the armors several times to see which AIO preset I was actually using, I got it! Turns out I was building using the Zeroed UUNP Special preset, rather than the UUNP Special, UUNP-UNP preset. Thanks for all your help! 

http://imgur.com/a/dQo7U

I'm gonna apply these edits to other bottomless clothing mods I have installed >: )

Make sure you change the armor slot at every NiTriShape in the Nif, otherwise it should work. In the CK you need to change the slot at the armor itself and the corresponding armor addon.

Hey thanks for the reply! I found out I forgot to change the armor addon slot in the CK. Everything worked out, but now the dress is clipping through her body. Do you think maybe I didn't build the armor with the correct body in BodySlide? I rebuilt the armor with the right body and it should be the correct one... Or am I using the wrong armor slot (49)? I'm not sure which slot I should assign this to.

Hi, can you explain how you change the armor slot in nifskope and ck? I want to do the same thing but i'm noob at nifskope and ck.

Hey thanks for the reply! I found out I forgot to change the armor addon slot in the CK. Everything worked out, but now the dress is clipping through her body. Do you think maybe I didn't build the armor with the correct body in BodySlide? I rebuilt the armor with the right body and it should be the correct one... Or am I using the wrong armor slot (49)? I'm not sure which slot I should assign this to.

Hi, can you explain how you change the armor slot in nifskope and ck? I want to do the same thing but i'm noob at nifskope and ck.

Sure! Open up Nifskope, then open the mesh (.nif) file you want to edit. Near the top left of the screen navigate to the line that says NiNode.

From there click on NiTriShape of the armor (not the body), then click on BSDismemberSkinInstance. On the bottom left of the screen you'll see a panel called 'Block Details'. Under it, at the very bottom of the list of values, you'll see 'Partitions'. Click that, then click 'Partitions' again, then go to 'Body Part'. Double click that and assign the item slot.

Now you need to delete the body that the item has attached to it. Right click on the body's NiTriShape, go to 'Block', the click on 'Remove Branch.' Now in the right screen you should only see a floating piece of clothing. Then save the file.

Now in the CK, go to File > Data then load up the mod's .esp and its requirements, as well as Skyrim.esm and Update.esm. Set the mod as the active file. Wait for it all to load, and just hit 'ignore' or 'yes to all' to anything that pops up.

Once everything's loaded, go to the left panel of the 'Object Window' and go to the Armor category. On the top left of the Object Window, type into the search box the name of the item you edited in Nifskope. Double click on it when you find it. In the screen that pops up, navigate to the panel that says 'Biped Object' and change its item slot by highlighting the slot you want, and unhighlighting the ones you don't want it to be assigned to.

Now go back to the left panel of the screen with the categories, and click on Armor Addon. Search your item and do the same thing. Save the .esp, and you're done. 

Sure! Open up Nifskope, then open the mesh (.nif) file you want to edit. Near the top left of the screen navigate to the line that says NiNode.

From there click on NiTriShape of the armor (not the body), then click on BSDismemberSkinInstance. On the bottom left of the screen you'll see a panel called 'Block Details'. Under it, at the very bottom of the list of values, you'll see 'Partitions'. Click that, then click 'Partitions' again, then go to 'Body Part'. Double click that and assign the item slot.

Now you need to delete the body that the item has attached to it. Right click on the body's NiTriShape, go to 'Block', the click on 'Remove Branch.' Now in the right screen you should only see a floating piece of clothing. Then save the file.

Now in the CK, go to File > Data then load up the mod's .esp and its requirements, as well as Skyrim.esm and Update.esm. Set the mod as the active file. Wait for it all to load, and just hit 'ignore' or 'yes to all' to anything that pops up.

Once everything's loaded, go to the left panel of the 'Object Window' and go to the Armor category. On the top left of the Object Window, type into the search box the name of the item you edited in Nifskope. Double click on it when you find it. In the screen that pops up, navigate to the panel that says 'Biped Object' and change its item slot by highlighting the slot you want, and unhighlighting the ones you don't want it to be assigned to.

Now go back to the left panel of the screen with the categories, and click on Armor Addon. Search your item and do the same thing. Save the .esp, and you're done. 

If i have chest piece and a skirt, do i have to change both or just the chest piece?

If i have chest piece and a skirt, do i have to change both or just the chest piece?

Depends on what you mean. If one of them is replacing the whole body (=having the female body in the nif) than you need to replace just this one. If they are both in one nif with a body make sure that you don't have the 32 slot used. If the nif has the body you need to remove the body as well. 

You can also replace the body used in the original with yours in OutfitStudio and then add the HDT data using NifTools. I usually do that because if I'm using an outfit in scenes it probably needs editing in OutfitStudio anyways.

How do you add HDT data and what is NifTools?

You can also replace the body used in the original with yours in OutfitStudio and then add the HDT data using NifTools. I usually do that because if I'm using an outfit in scenes it probably needs editing in OutfitStudio anyways.

How do you add HDT data and what is NifTools?

I was actually thinking of NifSkope, sorry. It lets you edit mesh files. As for adding HDT data you'll have to look up a tutorial (There's a really good one on the Naturalistic HDT page) since it's a bit complicated. It's easy once you know how to do it, though.

• 2 months later...

Do you know if some armors doesnt have BSDismemberSkinInstance how can i change the slot?

• 1 year later...
On 7/15/2017 at 8:31 AM, Devorax said:

I am sorry to up this topic but there are 2 nif files (_0 and _1) this is not very clear

8 hours ago, Fineness said:

I am sorry to up this topic but there are 2 nif files (_0 and _1) this is not very clear

You need to edit both of nif files _0 and _1if the nif file doesn't have BSDismemberSkinIstance then you just need to skip this step

[

From there click on NiTriShape of the armor (not the body), then click on BSDismemberSkinInstance. On the bottom left of the screen you'll see a panel called 'Block Details'. Under it, at the very bottom of the list of values, you'll see 'Partitions'. Click that, then click 'Partitions' again, then go to 'Body Part'. Double click that and assign the item slot./quote]

Archived