Where is Freyane the Proud Barbarian?

• 4 weeks later...

YuiH still has a couple followers on Nexus. It would make a lot more sense to contact him directly via NEXUS vs asking someone here.

YuiH (at least at this time) does not appear to be taking anymore PMs. So direct contact is impossible. Are they still here or did they leave LL and that's why it's gone?

YuiH still has a couple followers on Nexus. It would make a lot more sense to contact him directly via NEXUS vs asking someone here.

YuiH (at least at this time) does not appear to be taking anymore PMs. So direct contact is impossible. Are they still here or did they leave LL and that's why it's gone?

I don't know why you'd think I'd have any idea.  Sorry, I can't answer your question.

• 11 months later...

Just searched for this myself since I was really sad to lose Freya after I got a new computer.  While I lost the original 7z install, I was able to hack it together from my old skyrim folder. Tho I just found an archive of the original post on https://web.archive.org/web/20170314134208/https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2145-freyane-the-body-proud-barbarian/ and the mega link from there is https://mega.nz/#!V0NiBKyK!FxLg8BVlebzUhK6a8dBUycjQCnZgipkvA49CXV7I24w, which the author never took down from mega.

• 1 year later...

Great job Lontra, thanks. I still have her in-game but copied the Mega content to my Mega account for future use, just in case.

She usually hangs out near Greenspring Hollow, north of Fort Greymoor, west of Whiterun.

My problem is: in her dialogue box I choose "follow me" and she agrees, "lead the way" - but doesn't come with me. I sexed her twice but still she's not convinced :/

I don't have any problem getting other followers, just re-united with Shana after accidentally dismissing her. I know Freyane is a rare gem and maybe the mod is not updated anymore. I don't know what to do, maybe some console trick ? I use AFT btw. Any suggestions would be most welcome, she's a cool babe.

EDIT: I managed to get her to follow me via the Immersive Speechcraft mod menu, but after a few yards she's unresponsive - except she draws weapon along my followers and myself. As I said, maybe she needs an update. Or my old modlist, dunno.

EDIT 2: ok now I know what was wrong: it was my load order. I usually put AFT at the very end of my load order, just before Bashed Patch [yes I still use Wrye Bash] - I must've forgotten about adjusting this after installing a new mod or something. Now I see aft stuff in Freyane's dialog box. I called her using the Are You There ? mod and she's following like a...dream ;] cheers

Archived