Sims won't woohoo (Kinky World)

I have the latest versioin installed, I have the animations, but can't get my Sims to woohoo. They go to designated place, but then the action disappears from the top of the screen and they do nothing. However, I can get my sim to take clothes off, remove bottom and etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/12/2017 at 1:56 PM, abciss said:

I have the latest versioin installed, I have the animations, but can't get my Sims to woohoo. They go to designated place, but then the action disappears from the top of the screen and they do nothing. However, I can get my sim to take clothes off, remove bottom and etc...

Has this been fixed yet? I'm still having htis issue

1 hour ago, BlueRanch said:

Has this been fixed yet? I'm still having htis issue

It was never broken.

Just for shits and giggles - select: Kinky World/Debug/Always Accept - On. If this works then nothing is wrong with your install. You just don't understand how the mod works. It's a simulator.

If this doesn't work, then something is wrong with your installation. It could be a number of things like duplicate animation files, etc.

Just in case it doesn't work, try this. Rename your mod package folder by adding some letters to it (I use BAK). Make a new package folder and ONLY add Kinky World (plus anything else NEEDED to run.) This means NEEDED, not wanted.... NOTHING ELSE.

Start a new game! a NEW game. Choose a premade household. Activate KW and after it 'installs', do what I said above - KW/Debug/Always accept - on. If this doesn't work then you may have a corrupted download. As long as this works, then add other mods a few at a time and test because something is fucking you up.....  Usually object and clothing/etc. aren't the problem. Any thing using a script will likely be the type to cause conflicts.

>>> please repost any successes and what you did to fix it so others can learn from your experience......

• 1 year later...

Mines stopped working too my sims will go to the woohoo spot then boo each other and cancel idk what’s wrong anyone else having this issue?

i checked my sims 3 folder and there’s a script error I don’t know what it means  it says Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (409) Actor: Li Xian Sims3.SimIFace.SacsErrorException: #0: 0x00014 throw in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:CheckForException () () #1: 0x00047 call in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:SetActor (string,Sims3.SimIFace.ObjectGuid,Sims3.SimIFace.BridgeOrigin) (0x160e97d80 [0x121150180] [vt:0x184b103e0] [0x1230bd910] ) #2: 0x0007d call in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:SetActor (string,Sims3.SimIFace.IHasScriptProxy) (0x160e97d80 [0x121150180] [0x161253aa0] ) #3: 0x00021 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooInstanceNonSync:SetSMCActors () () #4: 0x00048 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooInstance:Loop () () #5: 0x0018b callvirt in Oniki.Interactions.Oniki.Interactions.WooHooLoop:Run () () #6: 0x000db stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () () #7: 0x00348 stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () () #8: 0x0011d stfld.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () () #9: 0x00015 br.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () () #10: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

Edited by yahyah610
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2022 at 6:46 AM, teedr23 said:

Did anyone figure out the issue? I have KW 409 installed and always accept - on. When initiating Woohoo, Sims just yawn and boo and then get dressed. 

1 Did you try the steps mentioned above? backup all your mods and start from scratch with only the required mods?

2 KW creates some logs files, maybe you can find stuff there

3 In KW settings there is a Notification Level entry, try to set it to Debug and then see if that helps, try to start a scene. ( I sometimes get some notifications about outfit stuff but seem to not cause problems in my case)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 11:16 AM, sunnyDelight1 said:

I just started having this issue out of nowhere, I really hope there's a fix for it.

Ok, all is well installed. Some animations work and some other don't...

I can use dildo with the bondage frame, The hole in the wall doesn't work either...

I can't find the whip :/

Edited by Tyrro