Better Stores is gone?

File hidden

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: Hidden while permissions are investigated. Thank you.

Looks like the author used stuff from other mods witch it did not ask for permission so you need to wait till the author has fixed this so he will make the file visible again.

• 8 months later...

Awarhero has this archived here https://danielgamache.wixsite.com/awarhero/mod-archive

It may be the original un-edited version, not sure though. If any can confirm this, great

Edit: This has content from Fallout New Vegas (ie Festus the animatronic and Sunset Sarsaparilla vending machine, etc), so I would say that is the reason it was taken down from the Nexus.. thus its most likely the original.

On 4/8/2018 at 8:47 AM, usernamesux said:

Awarhero has this archived here https://danielgamache.wixsite.com/awarhero/mod-archive

It may be the original un-edited version, not sure though. If any can confirm this, great

Edit: This has content from Fallout New Vegas (ie Festus the animatronic and Sunset Sarsaparilla vending machine, etc), so I would say that is the reason it was taken down from the Nexus.. thus its most likely the original.

thank you so much for sharing this link, i had this mod from nexus awhile back and ended up loosing it for some reason or another and had to resort to using the beth.net version. the beth version is nice but i remember liking the nexus one better. kind of funny that just today i thought of looking for information on where i might find the original gem and noticed this post...so again tyvm for sharing

• 1 year later...

A few mod authors have left Nexus because they don't want their work used in Mod Packs without permission or support.  Unless Nexus allows them to block that they will not be back anytime soon.  Most of them are still available on the Beth mod page though.  This is one of those, other mods include Creative Clutter & Do-It-Yourshelf.

Archived