[Conversion Request] Slof's Warhammer Elf Robes

That would be awesome, those are my favorite Oblivion robes, too. I'd like a non hdt version. (someone had ported one of Gizmodian's robes, but that requires a skeleton.)

I would say try the Hall of Torque to contact Slof, but that looks like it's down, too. Sometimes it's up, it's hard to tell with that site. I thought she had become fairly active recently because of SSE.

That would be awesome, those are my favorite Oblivion robes, too. I'd like a non hdt version. (someone had ported one of Gizmodian's robes, but that requires a skeleton.)

I would say try the Hall of Torque to contact Slof, but that looks like it's down, too. Sometimes it's up, it's hard to tell with that site. I thought she had become fairly active recently because of SSE.

She IS active, yeah, that't the odd part. Her contact form is bugged. It requires a captcha, but the captach won't load.

Honestly, this, and the Goa-uld armor, were some of the best damn armors for Skyrim.

I even knew the dude who requested the Warhammer robes in the first place before he got banned, as an interesting aside.

Archived