[Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear [15.02.21]

[Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear [15.02.21]

View File

Hey! Let me present you my creation for adult The Sims 4:

Shameless Underwear

Making mods takes much time and this mod really can't progress without your support, so if you like my work and have the ability to support me then please do it on my Patreon page. You can get early access to new content. Gold and Platinum supporters also get access to exclusive bonus stuff.
image.png

I always did not have enough some really sexy female underwear, there is not enough such stuff in the net I could download. Therefore I decided to make something like this myself.
I don't know how large this mod could be in the future becouse making animations takes very much effort and time, but I think I'll be able to add some new stuff to it from time to time.
I hope you like it and I want to thank my patrons because nothing would be possible without their support.

Underwear features

WickedWhims underwear compatibility

This underwear is fully supported with WickedWhims underwear feature including autonomous wearing by sims, randomization and re-randomization functions.

(Use 'ww.random_sims_underwear force' WickedWhims command so that newly added underwear is considered in re-randomization for all sims.)

The stuff marked in red is new or updated and is currently available for early access on Patreon

Contains
wild_guy Bra_01

wild_guy Bra_02
wild_guy Bra_03

wild_guy DefaultSexyBra.package

wild_guy DefaultSexyPanties.package

wild_guy GarterBelt_01

wild_guy GarterBelt_02

wild_guy GarterBelt_03

wild_guy GarterBelt_04

wild_guy Panties_01

wild_guy Panties_02

wild_guy Panties_03

wild_guy Panties_04

wild_guy Panties_05

wild_guy Panties_06

wild_guy Panties_07

wild_guy Panties_08

wild_guy Panties_09

wild_guy Panties_10

wild_guy Panties_11

wild_guy Panties_12

wild_guy Panties_13

wild_guy Panties_14

wild_guy Panties_15

wild_guy Stockings_01.package

wild_guy Stockings_02.package

wild_guy Stockings_03.package

wild_guy Stockings_04.package

wild_guy Stockings_05.package

wild_guy Stockings_06.package

wild_guy SwimwearTop_01

wild_guy SwimwearBottom_01

wild_guy SwimwearTop_02

wild_guy SwimwearBottom_02

wild_guy_Shameless_Underwear_CAS_Parts

You may also like

Skarrd's underwear mod

Additional Credits
Sims 4 Studio

Thank you all, I'm really glad you like it  :) I'll try to please you with updates as often as possible

What Bodytexture is that?

It's Female Body Details mod, see the link in my signature

thx, found it even though I can't see any signature here.

Thank you! It's a pity there isn't more clothing & accessories content on the web. For example it took me an eternity to find one decent anklet, on a german site. I'm also a sucker for sheer nylons (stockings, pantyhoses) and there are only a few of those also. It's great to see content like this one here.

Thank you all, I'm really glad you like it  :) I'll try to please you with updates as often as possible

Perhaps it's because ignoring signatures chosen in your settings

post-1156054-0-37150400-1499408371_thumb.jpg

Thank you all, I'm really glad you like it :) I'll try to please you with updates as often as possible

Perhaps it's because ignoring signatures chosen in your settings

111.jpg

Nice upload Wild! Dunno how you couldn't find any stuff cos I have far more than I'll ever use! Happy to help if your ever hunting for something specific if you don't time to make, just holla!

None the less it's an awesome creation :D

Nice upload Wild! Dunno how you couldn't find any stuff cos I have far more than I'll ever use! Happy to help if your ever hunting for something specific if you don't time to make, just holla!

Thank you R-Lo, I will keep in mind I can ask you about that  :)

Thank you R-Lo, I will keep in mind I can ask you about that :)

Anytime! :D

Patreon early access? To be honest the thing people are asking money for these days is getting a bit ridiculous. There are hundreds of pieces of custom content very similar to this on TSR or tumblr or mod the sims and so on for free and frankly the effort and skill required is rather minimal.

This just doesn't seem cool to me. And every one always says how Patreon makes it all possible. I wonder how modding existed for years and years before the 2013 and the rise of pay walls.

Patreon early access? To be honest the thing people are asking money for these days is getting a bit ridiculous. There are hundreds of pieces of custom content very similar to this on TSR or tumblr or mod the sims and so on for free and frankly the effort and skill required is rather minimal.

This just doesn't seem cool to me. And every one always says how Patreon makes it all possible. I wonder how modding existed for years and years before the 2013 and the rise of pay walls.

It's only a "paywall" if the level of creation stops dead in its tracks and doesn't evolve,

This is what Wild and many others have and are doing,

I fully appreciate your words as I agree, I make you right there ;)

there are many services that don't deliver on this level and that adds to the stigma. I don't think this guy falls into that category as he's already shared many important core mods for free,

Everybody wants these mods and many aren't shy or polite in the things they suggest and act very entitled in their demands for their recreational time, little realising that it comes at the sacrifice of the recreation of others,

Wild_guy is a creator that is looking to evolve and create on a higher level and deserves any support he earns ;)

It's only a "paywall" if the level of creation stops dead in its tracks and doesn't evolve,

I don't quite understated what you mean by this. Could you perhaps rephrase it for me please?

there are many services that don't deliver on this level and that adds to the stigma. I don't think this guy falls into that category as he's already shared many important core mods for free,

To be honest, when you've played Legacy of the Dragonborn, or used Sexlab and USLEEP, or played the original Day Z mod, or Enderal, or countless other examples, all for free and for the love of the game and the community, nothing here with the possible exception of Wickedwhims itself 'delivers on that level'.

Everybody wants these mods and many aren't shy or polite in the things they suggest and act very entitled in their demands for their recreational time, little realising that it comes at the sacrifice of the recreation of others,

For one thing, that the sounds like punishing the entire community because there is a subset that doesn't act right. I do not see this as a sensible or respectable thing to do.

For another, there's this idea that being a modder is a sacrifice. It shouldn't be and largely hasn't been that way. Modding was done by passionate fans doing what they could to make a game better in fresh and interesting ways, or more complete, or less buggy, and it was done so for the love of the game and the community. Not so the modder could make 4k a month, but just because they loved playing the games and sharing the experience with the community.

It seems there is a movement away from this, as in this case as i see it, and that is rather concerning to me. Because if this new Patreon model had been the standard all along, or becomes the standard now, people never would have been able to experience modding the way they have. It simply would not have been practical to support 300 hundred different modders with 300 different really good mods just so you could play Skyrim the way you wanted to. It is becoming less about  how the community can have a shared experience with a better game and more about how i can get mine.

I don't quite understated what you mean by this. Could you perhaps rephrase it for me please?

To be honest, when you've played Legacy of the Dragonborn, or used Sexlab and USLEEP, or played the original Day Z mod, or Enderal, or countless other examples, all for free and for the love of the game and the community, nothing here with the possible exception of Wickedwhims itself 'delivers on that level'.

For one thing, that the sounds like punishing the entire community because there is a subset that doesn't act right. I do not see this as a sensible or respectable thing to do.

For another, there's this idea that being a modder is a sacrifice. It shouldn't be and largely hasn't been that way. Modding was done by passionate fans doing what they could to make a game better in fresh and interesting ways, or more complete, or less buggy, and it was done so for the love of the game and the community. Not so the modder could make 4k a month, but just because they loved playing the games and sharing the experience with the community.

It seems there is a movement away from this, as in this case as i see it, and that is rather concerning to me. Because if this new Patreon model had been the standard all along, or becomes the standard now, people never would have been able to experience modding the way they have. It simply would not have been practical to support 300 hundred different modders with 300 different really good mods just so you could play Skyrim the way you wanted to. It is becoming less about how the community can have a shared experience with a better game and more about how i can get mine.

In respect of this thread's creator, I'm not gonna get into a patreon debate as I'm sure you do understand the pros and cons of patreon, it's unfortunate that some abuse it but I'm confident that this dude is another exception and he's not slow with the free updates :)

I support Wild Guy and many others on Patreon for the great work they've done and not for the early access although I appreciate and understand why they do it.

I probably wouldn't play the game without Wild Guy's Female parts so I'm glad to support him.

Cheers and thank you all modders.