[SEARCH] Where I can get this HDT Dress?

Regrettably, Osare's Gothic Lolita is not actually the dress in the first post.  I'm still hoping someone will find it.  And the dance animation.

Yeah, it was a different looking dress and didn't have the HDT (although it was uunp which I use!). Had a good hunt myself around the internet as I really like skirt outfits that lift up like that to show off the underwear but had 0 luck.

Gothic_Set key !c_VFW1TV0nbFRGA6FrECcGMfsvHPZcLx0gVmDvJwboY

UUNP - SMP key !v-4GgzM8Cw43_aDcewnZLljDRGntF0J6jMw-JpUcgss

For some resson the HDT skirt won't work for me and the outfit name is japanese or chinese (font error). Thank you, though

This is closer - it has the HDT effects, but not quite the same design or color.

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/162723717950/wtfuuun-mini-dress-set-uunp-full-hdt-require-the

Actually, the texture does seem to be from Osare Gothic Lolita.  But the mesh and movements seem like they're from another dress.

Very nice dress. Thank you :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

This is closer - it has the HDT effects, but not quite the same design or color.

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/162723717950/wtfuuun-mini-dress-set-uunp-full-hdt-require-the

Actually, the texture does seem to be from Osare Gothic Lolita.  But the mesh and movements seem like they're from another dress.

This one is great! I think the black one in the video is probably on an obscure website somewhere and not well known, or even just made for the author of the video.

Archived