Females in scenes don't open their mouths wide enough

When I do any type of scene, the female actor never opens her mouth wide enough during oral, making it look like the penis is impaling her skin

My SOS size is very average and not super monstrous and large, so I don't know why it wouldn't work

Any ideas?

I get this on guys more than girls esp gay anims lol

There already is a BJ Head for Male Human Races but for whatever reason, I don't seem to be able to locate a link right now. Maybe it was from the old version of Lady Moraine's Hall of Torque site?

I have copies of more than one version but there is no Read Me to remind me of precisely where it came from.

I get this on guys more than girls esp gay anims lol

There already is a BJ Head for Male Human Races but for whatever reason, I don't seem to be able to locate a link right now. Maybe it was from the old version of Lady Moraine's Hall of Torque site?

I have copies of more than one version but there is no Read Me to remind me of precisely where it came from.

this is essentially what I get with the 1 gay save I have -.- look at the mouths >.<

post-53106-0-13399300-1499364054_thumb.jpg

Archived