[WIP] Four Play Stats and Personal Sex Log

This is my very first mod. Started reading about Four Play and learning Papyrus a couple of days ago and tried this.

Description:

It's a quite simple mod that tracks some basic four_play stats and adds a 'Personal Sex Log' book to the player's inventory. A very early work in progress.

You can see in the screenshot what's being tracked. It's not possible yet to track animations metadata like consensual/non-consensual, sex type count (anal, oral, etc...). Actually, I don't know if this is even possible in the four_play current version.

Obviously, four_play is a requirement.

Backup your saves and use it at your own risk because it probably still need some work.

post-1819454-0-01629500-1499146716_thumb.jpg

FP_Stats-0.1.zip

Great idea and welcome to our cozy FO4 adult modding community.

I'm not on my laptop so cannot try it out yet, so I can be completely mistaken here, but are you sure your mod works with just the esp? Could you really listen for the animation_over event without any pex?

I would recommend uploading this to the Download section, it's easier for users to keep track that way. Might also be a  good idea to put the esp (and potential the scripts folder if my suspicion is correct) into a Data folder and add it to archive so that users can easily install with mod managers.

Great idea and welcome to our cozy FO4 adult modding community.

I'm not on my laptop so cannot try it out yet, so I can be completely mistaken here, but are you sure your mod works with just the esp? Could you really listen for the animation_over event without any pex?

I would recommend uploading this to the Download section, it's easier for users to keep track that way. Might also be a  good idea to put the esp (and potential the scripts folder if my suspicion is correct) into a Data folder and add it to archive so that users can easily install with mod managers.

Thanks, vinfamy ! 

Updated the OP, now with the file packaged correctly (i hope).

Any comments about the source code is welcome (i learned a lot looking at yours) !

Is there any tool to automate the packaging of the esp and its other dependencies ?

Edit: Created a thread on the upload section here -> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80886-four-play-stats-and-personal-sex-log/

Archived