View File

* Updating to version 0.2 will reset your four-play saved stats because of a new optimized data saving structure

After activated, this mod starts tracking some basic four_play stats and adds a custom book '[FP] Personal Sex Log' to the player's inventory.

This is my very first scripted mod and an early work in progress.
Tests and bug reports are welcome !

Stats tracked are shown in the screenshot

Obviously, four_play is a requirement. In the current version of four-play it's not possible yet to track animations metadata like consensual/non-consensual, . Let's wait for the updates !

Planned features:
- Assign titles to the player based on stats (Gay Slut, Faithful Girl, Ghoul Lover, etc ...)
- Add NPC comments about the player sex stats
- Track consensual/non-consensual and sex type count (anal, oral, etc...) [This would need a keyword/tag system to be implemented into four-play animations]

This looks awesome.  Depending on the stats you keep, other mods may be able to use this data for a reputation system. 

A player who dominates his\her enemies far more often then they are dominated may be viewed as a dominate and the opposite as a submissive. NPC's could treat the player differently based on their stats.

Nice work.

In 0.2, you added a picture of Vault Meat to the stat page, and that got me wondering: Would it be possible to make that image change depending on the number of encounters? I think that's the sort of small thing that could be pretty cool. Anyway, this mod is awesome as-is, and I don't really know anything about script mods, so if this is a stupid or impossible suggestion, let me know, I won't take it personally :D

• 3 weeks later...

You should be able to check the sex logs of companions and NPC's.

It should also give more detailed information like the following.

* sexual orientation

* marital status

* virginity

* level of sexual purity, ranging from virgin to total slut/manwhore

* current and former infatuations/love interests

# of times married or divorced

# of offspring that they have (if any)

# of miscarriages had (if any)

# of abortions had (if any)

# of times had sex

# of times masturbated

# of orgasms had

# of men/women had sex with

# of times had anal sex (give/received)

# of times had oral sex (given/received)

# of times given/received anal sex with a strap-on (female only)

# of times ejaculated or squirted

# of relationships had

# of one night stands

# of orgies had

# of times had gay/lesbian sex

# of times participated in prostitution (if any)

* Sleeps with partners after sex (yes/no)

* Complete list of sex fetishes

* Practices safe sex (yes/no/sometimes)

* Types of sexually transmitted diseases (if any)

* Fertility status (fertile/infertile)

* Level of willingness to try new things in the bedroom

* etc.. etc.. etc.. etc..

i can't seem to find this in my inventory, where exactly should i look

I think if you have the mod enabled in a new game, the diary gets removed when you appear in the cryo chamber, (does on mine but I am using Startmeup to skip the boring start bit - also I like having a small framed alcoholic like my NV builds which Startmeup allows via Traits). Anyway, I just enable the module after leaving the vault and that works. Actually adding the diary via console doesn't work, (i.e. it's blank apart from the pip girl icon). I looked at the code and couldn't see why, (and haven't bothered to download the CK yet so it might be something in that). Maybe a bit of code needs to be added to only add the sheet once you have a pip boy. That would probably take 99.9% of situations into account.

Edit: Mind if I'm misunderstanding the question and you can't find it in the Pipboy, it's under Misc, (or probably Misc->Information if you are using a sorting module).

• 2 weeks later...

@Fixadent For immersion I think the tracking of Npcs and Companions should be handled by a computer/terminal possibly for settlement resident profiles, population control and health tracking but still, the idea of the player having their little black book is still a nice way of tracking self stats though.

@Fixadent For immersion I think the tracking of Npcs and Companions should be handled by a computer/terminal possibly for settlement resident profiles, population control and health tracking but still, the idea of the player having their little black book is still a nice way of tracking self stats though.

We need more detailed sex stats.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I instal this mod, but i think don't works for me.

This Personal Sex Log dont show in my inventory. If I add by some mod ( i dont remember name but works a like AddItem in Skyrim ) then i get this FP Sex log but its blank. I got only blue Personal Sex Log on top. Below is Sexual Encounters :.... This Sexual encounters is blank. And right bottom corner is Blond Girl with Vault Suit.

After sex Sex Log it still blank. Nothing change  Sex Log or Sexual encounters.

I put this mod After FP  and FP Prostytution

Can anybody tell me what I did wrong ? 

Many thanks  

Hi

I instal this mod, but i think don't works for me.

This Personal Sex Log dont show in my inventory. If I add by some mod ( i dont remember name but works a like AddItem in Skyrim ) then i get this FP Sex log but its blank. I got only blue Personal Sex Log on top. Below is Sexual Encounters :.... This Sexual encounters is blank. And right bottom corner is Blond Girl with Vault Suit.

After sex Sex Log it still blank. Nothing change  Sex Log or Sexual encounters.

I put this mod After FP  and FP Prostytution

Can anybody tell me what I did wrong ? 

Many thanks  

For me it's the last item in the misc category due to its name. And it's blank when you install it and will track your sexual activity up from the point you install the mod and not your previous endeavours.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...