Weird Schlong bending left and right problem

I'm having a problem when a Schlong pennis will be bend to left or right and not going to the vagina. Sometime change the animation or press " { " to reload animation stage will fixed it but it not always work. It can adujust Schlong bending with hotkey (Pageup, PageDn) but it will only bending up and down and still stuck to the left or right.

It's working fine before and this only happend recently. The only change in my Skyrim setup recently is that I update MNC 9 to MNC 10 and install Naturalistic HDT 3.56 and Beast HDT 0.5 over HDT AIO animated pussy. I already reinstall animation pack, sclong and HDT mod and reset animation registry but no luck. Any help will be highly appreciated :shy:

tumblr_osifyyRnON1rviu1do1_540.jpg

I know Bazinga made some experiments with this... make sure you have the right version of Naturalistic HDT 3.56 and Beast HDT 0.5 (i don't know if there are different versions, but it's my best guess).

What experiments? Well, I have HDT 3.56 and Beast HDT 0.5 installed. Not sure what is causing this problem :(

I know Bazinga made some experiments with this... make sure you have the right version of Naturalistic HDT 3.56 and Beast HDT 0.5 (i don't know if there are different versions, but it's my best guess).

What experiments? Well, I have HDT 3.56 and Beast HDT 0.5 installed. Not sure what is causing this problem :(

Somebody wanted to make a floppy SoS have collisions with vaginas and Bazinga helped, but this should be part of an official download. So i don't know either. :(

Archived