Would screenshots of this character be OK on the Nexus supporter section?

(This is my first post! I have been lurking for a while. Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this!)

So. I made this character and I want to share screenshots of the character. All the mods I am using are from the Nexus except one mod, Devious Devices. AFAIK, there is no ported content in any of my mods. Does anyone here know if that would be OK to upload to the Nexus Mods supporter image section? It does not involve piracy, bestiality, rape, or anything illegal. I am a little nervous because I have not seen any BDSM stuff on the Nexus. If anyone can tell me if they allow BDSM content over there, that would be great!

EDIT: Images attached! 

post-397209-0-29915600-1498856601_thumb.jpg

post-397209-0-30885100-1498856605_thumb.jpg

(This is my first post! I have been lurking for a while. Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this!)

So. I made this character and I want to share screenshots of the character. All the mods I am using are from the Nexus except one mod, Devious Devices. AFAIK, there is no ported content in any of my mods. Does anyone here know if that would be OK to upload to the Nexus Mods supporter image section? It does not involve piracy, bestiality, rape, or anything illegal. I am a little nervous because I have not seen any BDSM stuff on the Nexus. If anyone can tell me if they allow BDSM content over there, that would be great!

I would attach images of the character, but I get a message saying "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file." 

was the pic png or bmp? that might cause it. if so try convert it to a jpg

Pretty sure the rules USED to state something about images containing nudity or near- nudity being disallowed in the images section, (presumably there is/was no adult content filter for images.) Still, the advice above seems sound to me, pm one of the top guys there would be your best bet, and save any communication from them, so if an overzealous moderator throws a tantrum you can clearly show you had the blessing of senior staff. (Or just read the rules lol)

Update: the rule still stands it seems, this from the t&c page at the nexus:

No nudity

Images showing nudity are absolutely prohibited in the normal image share. This rule is applicable to images showing full frontal/rear nudity and partial nudity (uncovered breasts, genitals, buttocks), pictures showing characters wearing extremely revealing outfits (transparent, semi-transparent dresses, string bikinis, micro-bikinis, clothes that leave sensitive areas or pubic hair visible). Rear-view images of topless female characters are tolerated as long as they are tagged as adult and the pose does not expose a full or partial side view of the breasts. Using patches/pasties/butterflies to cover up non-permissible body parts or images showing characters using their hands to cover up otherwise naked body parts are also not acceptable. Environmental objects (e.g. shrubberies) can be used as long as the 'sensitive' areas are sufficiently covered (the same as the cover a standard bikini would offer).

Non-human/beast races that normally wear clothes or are assumed to wear clothes in the in-game world are considered nude if they are not dressed in the uploaded image the same way that a human would be considered nude or inadequately dressed.

To better describe our idea of what images are acceptable in our public Image Share sections (on all Nexus sites) we have created a mock-up of a humanoid body with clearly defined acceptable and unacceptable skin exposure boundaries that can be found here.

The page in question is here:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

And the guideline image here:

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/1-1385040479.jpg

Seems adult images are only allowed on the page of a tagged adult mod, so you could post on the page where you got the skin or the body, but NOT in the general images section.

Update: the rule still stands it seems, this from the t&c page at the nexus:

No nudity

Images showing nudity are absolutely prohibited in the normal image share. This rule is applicable to images showing full frontal/rear nudity and partial nudity (uncovered breasts, genitals, buttocks), pictures showing characters wearing extremely revealing outfits (transparent, semi-transparent dresses, string bikinis, micro-bikinis, clothes that leave sensitive areas or pubic hair visible). Rear-view images of topless female characters are tolerated as long as they are tagged as adult and the pose does not expose a full or partial side view of the breasts. Using patches/pasties/butterflies to cover up non-permissible body parts or images showing characters using their hands to cover up otherwise naked body parts are also not acceptable. Environmental objects (e.g. shrubberies) can be used as long as the 'sensitive' areas are sufficiently covered (the same as the cover a standard bikini would offer).

Non-human/beast races that normally wear clothes or are assumed to wear clothes in the in-game world are considered nude if they are not dressed in the uploaded image the same way that a human would be considered nude or inadequately dressed.

To better describe our idea of what images are acceptable in our public Image Share sections (on all Nexus sites) we have created a mock-up of a humanoid body with clearly defined acceptable and unacceptable skin exposure boundaries that can be found here.

The page in question is here:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

And the guideline image here:

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/1-1385040479.jpg

Seems adult images are only allowed on the page of a tagged adult mod, so you could post on the page where you got the skin or the body, but NOT in the general images section.

While what you quoted does apply to the NORMAL image share, this section applies to the Supporter image share (from the same link) which is what the OP was asking about...

Supporters' Image Share

If you would like to share images that are forbidden from being uploaded to the normal Image Share with other Nexus members you will need to upload your images to the Supporters Image Share section. This section has more relaxed rules, especially in regards to nudity. In order to access the Supporters Image Share section you will need to either be a Supporter or Premium Member.

Actually, I have decided I don't want to upload my more sexy stuff on the Nexus anyway. It's not worth the risk, and I would prefer that the Nexus admins not even know which adult mods I use, in case they decide to go on a witch hunt later. This thread can be closed if the forum staff want to do so, I have no further need for responses. 

Archived