WCIF animal lure

To explain it better, I tried a mod awhile back, probably a year ago that let you lure animals in to mate with your character. Its not Beastess or Untamed. I've tried both again recently and I didn't find the options in either. To be specific it had options that when you were crouching, it had the option for a nearby animal to mount your character. You could tweak it further by having no weapons or armor on, or if the animal was aroused or not.

To explain it better, I tried a mod awhile back, probably a year ago that let you lure animals in to mate with your character. Its not Beastess or Untamed. I've tried both again recently and I didn't find the options in either. To be specific it had options that when you were crouching, it had the option for a nearby animal to mount your character. You could tweak it further by having no weapons or armor on, or if the animal was aroused or not.

I use both, but perhaps you are talking about Sexlab Aroused Creatures? I use that as well and I believe that is the one you are describing.

Archived