Toys for Sims

Zaza00

Hi, tell me where you can find sex toys for Sims, dildos, double dildos, and for them what animations are there?

Hi!

Check out my animation page in my signature, I've made some toy animations and the toys are linked there too :)

Hi, tell me where you can find sex toys for Sims, dildos, double dildos, and for them what animations are there?

Hi!

Check out my animation page in my signature, I've made some toy animations and the toys are linked there too :)

Hi, I've just tried your toys, but for some reason, when I installed Double Dong, I did not find it in CAS, your animations cost me.

Hi!

Hi, I've just tried your toys, but for some reason, when I installed Double Dong, I did not find it in CAS, your animations cost me.

Hi Zaza. The main reason for having not working mods in your game is if you don't have it full updated. Some people told me that they fixed this problem updating his games. Also, some animations for the dong set are available for free.

Hi!

I'm sorry, it's cost you? Do you mean through patreon?

The toy and the animation package are separate downloads,

The animation package has been created by myself and the double dong toy has been created by .Noir.

Have you downloaded Azmodan's one by any chance?

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, Fiesty said:

i need animations for the toy clutter set by .noir. i tried to download r-los animations bt instead of a zip file im getting one with an r on the file and its telling me its arcgeived. can someone please help

Im not sure what that means, if you change the extension to rar it might help? 

• 6 months later...

Archived