[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura - Estival Versus

On 1/30/2024 at 6:12 AM, tordlez said:

Created a modpack for Estival Versus for anyone who wants it. Has a lot of the mods from the main post here, along with some from Burst Renewal, and some from other repositories (Pinkcafe, various mediafire, google drives).

I was already putting together a modpack for Burst Renewal and creating one for SKEV only really required I change the decensor, and the skin locations. Also made changes to the nude enemies mod to account for a model change between Burst Renewal and Estival versus. All of the Burst Renewal mods in this pack work perfectly with Estival versus. Tested this modpack, all costumes work with no crashing during gameplay.

CENSORSHIP:
-SKEV Uncensored Mod [EN]
-Glass Uncensor Mod

SKIN:
-SKEV Nude 4k Pink w/ No Pubes

CLOTHES:
-Braless Costume Packs 1-4 + Fixes
-Stockingless Costume Pack (Replaces some costumes with stockingless versions)
-Ayame's Apron w/ No Sandals (Full Nude Costume)
-SKEV Modded Outfits Packs 1 & 3 (Contains various skimpy/revealing edits of some costumes.)
-Sexy Apron Replacement(Removes bra, panties)
-Sexy General(Replacement for Sexy General outfit, I had trouble finding this one so I included it)
-No Panties for 11 & 31
-New Body Model v2 (Replaces Famitsu Swimsuit with a nude model with varying breast sizes. Looks weird w/ darker skinned characters)
-Transparency fix for wet variants of some costumes

MISC:
-Nude Enemies (This was initially a BRN mod, all I had to do was remove EN16 from this mod for it to work with SKEV)

*To install modpack drag GameData folder into the Senran Kagura: Estival Versus root folder

Modpack Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m0mfla6cwhk465r/SKEV_-_Mod_Compilation.7z/file
Modpack GDrive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UsVVjGZvjwqEFKTcwboqZV4WT5pIj_SD/view?usp=drive_link

Also have a small repository of the files from the main page if any go missing
Mediafire Repository: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z207i8zy7hbpz/Senran_Kagura_Mods
GDrive Repository: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rdpLlzUxpgc_MqIxZdwn4o1T6khmBKMW?usp=sharing

Question, how do i use the non modpack mods? and which ones would you reccomend?

On 1/30/2024 at 1:12 AM, tordlez said:

Created a modpack for Estival Versus for anyone who wants it. Has a lot of the mods from the main post here, along with some from Burst Renewal, and some from other repositories (Pinkcafe, various mediafire, google drives).

I was already putting together a modpack for Burst Renewal and creating one for SKEV only really required I change the decensor, and the skin locations. Also made changes to the nude enemies mod to account for a model change between Burst Renewal and Estival versus. All of the Burst Renewal mods in this pack work perfectly with Estival versus. Tested this modpack, all costumes work with no crashing during gameplay.

CENSORSHIP:
-SKEV Uncensored Mod [EN]
-Glass Uncensor Mod

SKIN:
-SKEV Nude 4k Pink w/ No Pubes

CLOTHES:
-Braless Costume Packs 1-4 + Fixes
-Stockingless Costume Pack (Replaces some costumes with stockingless versions)
-Ayame's Apron w/ No Sandals (Full Nude Costume)
-SKEV Modded Outfits Packs 1 & 3 (Contains various skimpy/revealing edits of some costumes.)
-Sexy Apron Replacement(Removes bra, panties)
-Sexy General(Replacement for Sexy General outfit, I had trouble finding this one so I included it)
-No Panties for 11 & 31
-New Body Model v2 (Replaces Famitsu Swimsuit with a nude model with varying breast sizes. Looks weird w/ darker skinned characters)
-Transparency fix for wet variants of some costumes

MISC:
-Nude Enemies (This was initially a BRN mod, all I had to do was remove EN16 from this mod for it to work with SKEV)

*To install modpack drag GameData folder into the Senran Kagura: Estival Versus root folder

Modpack Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m0mfla6cwhk465r/SKEV_-_Mod_Compilation.7z/file
Modpack GDrive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UsVVjGZvjwqEFKTcwboqZV4WT5pIj_SD/view?usp=drive_link

Also have a small repository of the files from the main page if any go missing
Mediafire Repository: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z207i8zy7hbpz/Senran_Kagura_Mods
GDrive Repository: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rdpLlzUxpgc_MqIxZdwn4o1T6khmBKMW?usp=sharing

Where can I find the "Braless Costume Packs 1-4 + Fixes" that you mentioned? By themselves, not part of this modpack? All I'm trying to do is remove all bras from the game, since they still appear for me on certain outfits like Yomi's Outfit or Petite Devil for example.

On 5/4/2024 at 11:08 PM, PyrasButt said:

Where can I find the "Braless Costume Packs 1-4 + Fixes" that you mentioned? By themselves, not part of this modpack? All I'm trying to do is remove all bras from the game, since they still appear for me on certain outfits like Yomi's Outfit or Petite Devil for example.

Those actually came from the Burst Renewal thread. They fortunately still work with EV

They are under the "Clothing" section.

On 5/1/2024 at 2:22 PM, Bently12 said:

Question, how do i use the non modpack mods? and which ones would you reccomend?

Honestly the mods in the modpack are the ones I recommend. I realistically made the modpack for myself, to my own taste, but decided it'd be worthwhile to share here for anyone who wanted it. Most mods are pretty simple to install, generally the mods you download will have a filename matching something within the Senran Kagura install folders. That's where you want those files to go.

17 hours ago, tordlez said:

Those actually came from the Burst Renewal thread. They fortunately still work with EV

They are under the "Clothing" section.

I did figure it out and managed to make myself my own modpack earlier this week! Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hey everyone,

I try to create my own skins textures, using the Cat Texture Editor. Everything works fine when I play on mission mode, however when I try to select a girl with a custom skin in the dressing room, the game instantly crashes. Any idea why ? I tried to edit the textures in different software supporting dds files (gimp, paint.net...), but it does't change anything.

Edit : problem solved, my dds file size was too big, which apparently caused the game to crash.

Edited by SubuSubu

Hi, I have a problem when I do the shinobi transformation with the Protruding Nipples MOD and standard ninja outfit, basically the nipples pass through the dress. It seems it only happen during the transformation, is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

If anyone is interested, I am currently working to bring more body diversity in SKEV, especially making my favorite girls more fit (after all, aren't they shinobi fighters ?).

Hopefully you'll be able to see Daidoji with actual abs soon 😅

Here's some samples :01.png.bd23328aceb85bf84c0724865ca34014.png02.png.addfaa4beb89a4a8b3d91fa5dfea1b24.png03.png.b1254e03838e4e35542803a281efdb6d.png04.png.3d59d243a19e51eed305f14cdd5c0058.png05.png.8c90c6ac9a2716dd32a8205fa45962c5.png

4 hours ago, SubuSubu said:

Hi guys,

If anyone is interested, I am currently working to bring more body diversity in SKEV, especially making my favorite girls more fit (after all, aren't they shinobi fighters ?).

Hopefully you'll be able to see Daidoji with actual abs soon 😅

Here's some samples :01.png.bd23328aceb85bf84c0724865ca34014.png02.png.addfaa4beb89a4a8b3d91fa5dfea1b24.png03.png.b1254e03838e4e35542803a281efdb6d.png04.png.3d59d243a19e51eed305f14cdd5c0058.png05.png.8c90c6ac9a2716dd32a8205fa45962c5.png

I am definitely interested. There hasn't been much attention to this game in a year or two, so that sounds great to me!