Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Is there a console command or anything to set the player character pregnant and who the other parent is?

I know there's setting the chance to 10 but I'm only going to get the end result I want with a console command or setting of some sort. :unsure:

set FPFP_Global_Chance to 100

Then fuck whoever you want with no protection, you'll get pregnant for sure

Neat! I hope this gets some custom meshes and textures for condoms in the inventory and condoms in use (in other words, condoms appearing during sex animations).

Can, I suggest a few future features?

Sabotaged condoms, either by the player character or other NPCs (specifically by NPCs who have a high attraction to the player character).

a chance for condoms to break during sex (the chance could be increased for super mutants who would use one, for example).

and of course, milk production... or would all of those things require a more advanced version of F4SE first in order to be possible?..

Is there a way to be in a relationship with the baby daddy? I love using the mod with MacCready as he's my cutest follower and I wish to raise the child with him.

Or will this have to wait for the next update?

Yeah, it will be in a future update. The dialogues to start a relationship with / marry the baby daddy are there and have the required conditions, but no relationship and marriage mechanic yet.

can you impregnate females if you play as a dude?

Yes. NPCs can impregnate each other too.

Up to 100 female NPCs (+ the female player) can be pregnant at the same time, which is more than enough I think.

All of these are possible at the current stage. I'll implement them eventually.

Yeah I can't get the body morphs working either. Hmm...

Are you using Unique Player/ Follower mods (in which case the CBBE's F4SE morphs are not automatically installed in the UP/ UF folders)? Jenartor posted a simple solution a couple of posts above yours. 

work nothing...

set FPFP_Global_Chance to 100⇒done

new cp install⇒done

tick F4SE⇒done

looks menu install⇒done

.......why........

Yeah I can't get the body morphs working either. Hmm...

Same here. Although autonomy woks, family planning dont

Are you using Unique Followers/ Unique Player?

If so, I added some instructions in the OP.

Also are you actually pregnant? You body changes are also not hugely noticeable in the first few months.

Are you using Unique Followers/ Unique Player?

If so, I added some instructions in the OP.

Also are you actually pregnant? You body changes are also not hugely noticeable in the first few months.

Hi, i dont use none of the mods above. I enabled cheat notifications and set FPFP_Global_Chance to 100 but when the scene ends there's no notification or quest

Hi, i dont use none of the mods above. I enabled cheat notifications and set FPFP_Global_Chance to 100 but when the scene ends there's no notification or quest

Turn on the cheat notification with Vin's CP to know what's going on. The notification is now off by default.

Also you won't know you're pregnant immediately. Only after one month (24 hours by default)

Turn on the cheat notification with Vin's CP to know what's going on. The notification is now off by default.

i did it. Before, it was notifying something like 'baby was made today' or 'chance of 10%' but now, it doesnt show anything even with notifications activated

i did it. Before, it was notifying something like 'baby was made today' or 'chance of 10%' but now, it doesnt show anything even with notifications activated

You're pregnant then. Wait 24 hours.

You're pregnant then. Wait 24 hours.

Thanks! What is the variable for game days per month and body change? so i cant get a faster results?

Thanks! What is the variable for game days per month? so i cant get a faster results?

Lol how impatient are you? :)

set FPFP_Global_Day to #

with # being something less than 1. 0.1 would mean around 2 hours per month

Thanks! What is the variable for game days per month? so i cant get a faster results?

Lol how impatient are you? :)

set FPFP_Global_Day to #

with # being something less than 1. 0.1 would mean around 2 hours per month

Hi, ive made some tests. I set time multiplier and i was able to start quest for the father and now to labor, but belly is still flat with modifier on 10. also, i checked F4SE

Hi, ive made some tests. I set time multiplier and i was able to start quest for the father and now to labor, but belly is still flat with modifier on 10. also, i checked F4SE

LooksMenu installed?

Latest F4SE?

LooksMenu installed?

Latest F4SE?

Yes and yes. Doest it work with bodyslided morphed body? or just the vanilla body with looksmenu and f4se?

Yes and yes. Doest it work with bodyslided morphed body? or just the vanilla body with looksmenu and f4se?

It needs CBBE, with f4SE morphs ticked. Doesn't work with vanilla. 

You shouldn't have to do this. But try removing any BodySlide presets and try again.

First i want to thank you for your Mods vinfamy.

Really good work :)

But i realized, that this Mod here doesn't worked.

My character got pregnant, the quest was functionable and all. BUT the Body never changed. I tried every SliderPreset i had with no success :(

BUT then i had the right idea:

I was using "UniquePlayer" after i unticked that mod, the body changed.

I wanted to use "UniquePlayer" so i tried my best to find a solution and BANG the solution was easier than expected:

I just had to copy the sliders.json from the folder "Fallout4/Data/F4SE/Plugins/CBBE.esp" to the folder(yeah i created that one) "Fallout4/Data/F4SE/Plugins/UniquePlayer.esp".

And i had to copy the FemaleBody.tri file from "Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets"  to "Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\PlayerCharacterAssets"

Then it worked even with UniquePlayer ticked. 

I'm confirming that your instruction works.

Could be the body mesh, the belly rather jumps to the next step if you're reaching another month. Doesn't it grow gradually after waking up or on a day to day basis? I think I've set 7 Fallout-days for one month of pregnancy and don't see any changes when I'm sleeping 24 hours and comparing eg Fallout-day 11 and 12.

And is it possible to increase the duration of the upper left notifications? Maybe I should ask the question in your Control Panel thread.

I tried to follow the instructions but idk why the sliders.json was in the Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\CBBE.esp folder. Creating the UniquePlayer.esp folder does not do anything for me.As for unique followers fix, I don't have the FemaleBody.tri file instead there is a FemaleBody.nif. I do have the latest version of both of mods.

Any help would be appreciated.