any realistic asian face preset? (aka not final fantasy-esque idealized asian face/anime face)

does anyone have any good asian face presets similar or in the vein of more realism/no heavy eyeliner/makeup type of face?

some examples of what i'm lookng for:

1495786888.jpg

middle Top face

103260.jpg

101166.jpg

Personally my favorite^

103411.jpg

This one especially:

103309.jpg

thanks ahead of time :D

and to make things a bit clearer, here are also some examples of what i'm not looking for:

103292.jpg

103294.jpg

103293.jpg

102941.jpg

basicallly no heavy eyeliner, nier automata, or lightning from final fantasy kinds of faces, way too many of them out there and no one in real life looks like them :( i personally have a very hard time connecting to all these 3d japanese final-fantasy inspired faces. I'm looking for those natural looking no make up asian faces.

Basicaly all comes into the proper skin and make up.

Fair skin ( even older versions 7,9 was good ) , adorable face/girl of innocence/ eihei skin and anything based on old mature skin + mixed with anything new. Demoniac is a good option here, so does PureSkin.

Asian faces are more rounded , so yeah you gotta avoid western tier makeup and strong chins/jaws. Do not tilt eyes too much because they start to look like elves.

But imo face texture can play a huge role here, just experiment with mixing up textures. Take diffuses from here and _msns from there and check results.

A good choice would be to get a nice asian profile shots ( just watch out for these fake surgery ones )

Avoid heavy eyeshadows, use eyeliners to make eyes bigger

Basicaly all comes into the proper skin and make up.

Fair skin ( even older versions 7,9 was good ) , adorable face/girl of innocence/ eihei skin and anything based on old mature skin + mixed with anything new. Demoniac is a good option here, so does PureSkin.

Asian faces are more rounded , so yeah you gotta avoid western tier makeup and strong chins/jaws. Do not tilt eyes too much because they start to look like elves.

But imo face texture can play a huge role here, just experiment with mixing up textures. Take diffuses from here and _msns from there and check results.

A good choice would be to get a nice asian profile shots ( just watch out for these fake surgery ones )

Avoid heavy eyeshadows, use eyeliners to make eyes bigger

hmmm i see. i'm trying to think of a good starting spot for a face to "sculpt" from.

I'm curious tho, is it possible to bring something  from skyrim to zbrush or modo to sculpt and bring it back and have it working? 

Archived