Cheat for Exhibitionism Skill/ability

Ever tried reading?

It's easy.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help below!

Check out the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic for help!

 
 

tumblr_oebh5pcapC1vwgrfio1_1280.png

Also known as WickedWoohoo mod.

 
 
 
 

• Sex
  •  
  •  
    • Commands
      • Command 'ww.fix' fixes most of the issues in general
      • Command 'ww.stopsex' stops all sex interactions and fixes broken ones
      • Command 'ww.displayanimations [author]' displays all animations or animations by given actor
      • Command 'ww.applyoffset <sim_first_name> <sim_last_name> <X/Y/Z/A> <amount>' shifts active Sim position
      • Command 'ww.applycum <face/chest/back/vagina/butt/feet> [<first_name> <last_name>]' applies cum on Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.clearcum' clears cum from selected Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.sxnextlevel' grants level up of sex skill for selected Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.givecondom' adds condom to selected Sim inventory [CHEAT]
  • Exhibitionism
  •  
  •  
    • Commands
      • Command 'ww.fix' fixes most of the issues in general
      • Command 'ww.fixnudeoutfit' reset every Sim naked outfit with nudity assurance
      • Command 'ww.globalrevertoutfits' reverts every Sim outfit to default
      • Command ‘ww.randomSimsunderwear’ randomizes underwear on all NPC Sims with default or no underwear
      • Command 'ww.exglobalremove' reset exhibitionism skill of every Sim
      • Command 'ww.giveerection' gives selected Sim erection
      • Command 'ww.loseerection' removes erection from selected Sim
      • Command 'ww.triggerautonomy' forces to run exhibitionism autonomy once [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exstoryprogression' runs exhibitionism story progression for one day [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exnextlevel' grants level up of exhibitionism skill for selected Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exremoveskill' removes exhibitionism skill of active Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exglobalnextlevel' grants level up of exhibitionism skill for every Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exglobalmaxlevel' grants max level of exhibitionism skill for every Sim [CHEAT]
  • 4 months later...

tbh i cant remove exhibitionism which i have 2 times on some sims because of the trait i guess.. i cant go back to naturism :( and i cant progress new wicked job :((

It happens the same thing to me. I want to work on camgirl that needs level 2 of naturism to progress. But I have the highest level of exhibitionism! They're working on that I supose, but for now this command was my last hope :(

(sorry for my english)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...