Exploding Slave Collar

View File

[v0.2]

- added an exploding collar gun (xx003a6a), which will equip the target with a collar, and send them on frenzy
- the gun is non aggro, but, for some reason (??) the frenzy effect does not work on settlers, but it does work on raiders
- added suicide mutant beeps

[/v0.2]

Adds an exploding slave collar. Non-replacer.

Equip it on an NPC (or yourself, why not) via console - equipitem xx000800, where xx is the esp position in your load order. After a random period, between 10 and 20 seconds, the NPC's head will go boom and the NPC will go dead.

v0.2: or equip the exploding collar gun (xx003a6a) and go shoot people. Non-aggro.

Does not work on essential NPCs.

Install manually, just copy the mod data folder into your own data folder.

Nuka World required.

You can use it as a modder's resource, link back here and let me know if you did something fun with it, so I can enjoy it myself.

The screenshot features Marcy Long gone boom.

You should make it so you get a Holotape and it displays all npcs that have slave collars on and lets u active it and like u said 10-20 secs later it goes boom.

Good idea, but I don't know how to do that :)

Try talking to person who made the mod slavery "[Adult Mod] F4SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System (.082)" or "[Adult Mod] Abduction (0.70)" i wish your mod was on both there mods xD.

I think F4SS already has something like this. I made it because the subject came up on the Abduction thread.

From the title I thought this would make slave collars or other binders explode if someone tried to take it off without the key or password, but I guess its to early for that.

Not sure how the title suggested that, but anyway. It's not difficult to make it explode on unequip. It's a bit harder to convince the NPC to even try to take it off :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It'd be interesting (unsure how viable, though) to make some sort of pen system. Perimiter markers, craftable in workshop mode, as long as the collared individual stays within the perimiter they're fine, if they pass outside the markers the collar triggers. I understand, early days still working out basics, just an idea for in future if it's even doable.

It'd be interesting (unsure how viable, though) to make some sort of pen system. Perimiter markers, craftable in workshop mode, as long as the collared individual stays within the perimiter they're fine, if they pass outside the markers the collar triggers. I understand, early days still working out basics, just an idea for in future if it's even doable.

I agree, it is a good idea, and I would like to implement it. I will look into it.

From the top of my head, I would need to solve a couple of difficulties:

- constantly monitoring the distance between prisoner and the center of the perimeter (because I've got no idea how to implement borders) and triggering the effect when too far

- actually making the prisoner to wander around far enough for the effect to trigger (although you could just direct the NPC to walk away... :) )

I'll see what I can do. Thanks

I agree, it is a good idea, and I would like to implement it. I will look into it.

From the top of my head, I would need to solve a couple of difficulties:

- constantly monitoring the distance between prisoner and the center of the perimeter (because I've got no idea how to implement borders) and triggering the effect when too far

- actually making the prisoner to wander around far enough for the effect to trigger (although you could just direct the NPC to walk away... :) )

I'll see what I can do. Thanks

A thought. Maybe look into how settlements handle their borders. In workshop mode, if you pass outside the green border of the settlement you have 5 seconds to get back in or be kicked out of workshop mode. Maybe look into how that is implemented, find a way to adapt it?

A thought. Maybe look into how settlements handle their borders. In workshop mode, if you pass outside the green border of the settlement you have 5 seconds to get back in or be kicked out of workshop mode. Maybe look into how that is implemented, find a way to adapt it?

True that. But I've got no idea how settlements handle their borders :)

• 2 weeks later...

The idea with the settlement looks quite nice for me...

I took a look into the source sac - i saw no triggering of an "explosion" effect... did i miss something?

I am currently working on mod to use the "Sim Settlers" System to build a kinky slave town.

The idea to equip the settlers that are slaves and leaving the borders of the settlement seems nice for me. But i would make them essential and instead there head is blown off - they are teleported back into the Settlement prison for some nice torture fun^^ or ending on the noose if they leave the settlement to often. Ok... still laking on animations for nice torture scenes... but i will see what is possible....

Back to topic - equiping the collar to settlers and increasing the options... maybe that could be a nice idea for the future.

Ava

The idea with the settlement looks quite nice for me...

I took a look into the source sac - i saw no triggering of an "explosion" effect... did i miss something?

I am currently working on mod to use the "Sim Settlers" System to build a kinky slave town.

The idea to equip the settlers that are slaves and leaving the borders of the settlement seems nice for me. But i would make them essential and instead there head is blown off - they are teleported back into the Settlement prison for some nice torture fun^^ or ending on the noose if they leave the settlement to often. Ok... still laking on animations for nice torture scenes... but i will see what is possible....

Back to topic - equiping the collar to settlers and increasing the options... maybe that could be a nice idea for the future.

Ava

Hi,

This is the "explosion":

target.Dismember("head1", true, false, false)
target.killsilent()

from SACexplodingcollar.psc

The script is attached to the collar, and triggers on equip. The collar is equipped via spell, attached to the gun.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, SAC said:

No idea. The collars are deadly, without exception, so any accompanying would be very short.

I was more thinking just something simple that would allow me to use the Intimidate perk to pacify a raider, and then I could slap a collar on them and watch them flee.

On 9/28/2017 at 9:21 PM, KainsChylde said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbvX3elSaaY

NO, CHICO, NOOooo!

Perimeter deactivated! Perimeter deactivated! 

~ The Running Man

This.. I'd love to have!

• 3 years later...