EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

1 hour ago, igor2540 said:

this one is included on new WW version 21 november or is another file? where is the file we love you if works. 

It works on WickedWhims 4.3.5.137 d.

If you select the displayed body on the body selector, it switches in live mode.

If you introduce it with CC of these non-standard bare models, you can resize on CAS.

I recommend that you select the standard model of WickedWhims in the settings for all shims.

I made a CC to display these bodies by myself.

So, the CC has not been distributed.

I an icon included in the original file.

Also, I modified several original CCs to display them in the body .

So, it can only be used for personal use.
I think you can make it the same way.

Additional notes
1. I have not changed anything for 'Sopor's Allure CC'.
2. I do not change anything for 'Maxis model', I think it may not work.

3 hours ago, perfectioncat said:

I'm sorry to the master of this thread, but I also leave CC of other bodies.

WickedWhims_CAS_MilkyBreast.package

WickedWhims_CAS_LUUMIA_TIT-E.package

WickedWhims_CAS_HeavyBoobs.package

Please use non-default model.
Please do not use the default model.

These are non-default tops? Just drop them in mod folder and they'll show up in the body selector section of WW?

5 hours ago, perfectioncat said:

I'm sorry to the master of this thread, but I also leave CC of other bodies.

WickedWhims_CAS_MilkyBreast.package

WickedWhims_CAS_LUUMIA_TIT-E.package

WickedWhims_CAS_HeavyBoobs.package

Please use non-default model.
Please do not use the default model.

epic cool, I love this bodies, thanks, Turbo default body is ok but isn't the same. quality 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 1:32 PM, perfectioncat said:

I made a body selector for WickedWhims.
However, it is necessary to change the original CC.

OMG, thank you so much for making this! I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to make this downloadable at the front of this topic so that everyone can see it.

19 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

OMG, thank you so much for making this! I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to make this downloadable at the front of this topic so that everyone can see it.

I am just in the process of changing my female top now. On Pateron, I was just asking if this is what we see or if we just see native & default, because I'm really confused. This looks wonderful, so hopefully we can use this in the game. 

1 hour ago, NewbieSim4 said:

I am just in the process of changing my female top now. On Pateron, I was just asking if this is what we see or if we just see native & default, because I'm really confused. This looks wonderful, so hopefully we can use this in the game. 

Sorry if I've missed your comment on Patreon - the site seems super unreliable at notifying me when people ask questions.

Anyway, if you download the selector that perfectioncat made, you can delete the defaults and just put the non-defaults into the mods folder along with the body selector. Then in-game you can use the WW Body Selector to assign the body parts to a Sim. Super handy.

If you chose to use the defaults, from my understanding they will disregard/override the Body Selector options. So only use them if you want every female in game to have the EVE shape when nude, otherwise delete them if you want to assign Sims individually.

3 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Sorry if I've missed your comment on Patreon - the site seems super unreliable at notifying me when people ask questions.

Anyway, if you download the selector that perfectioncat made, you can delete the defaults and just put the non-defaults into the mods folder along with the body selector. Then in-game you can use the WW Body Selector to assign the body parts to a Sim. Super handy.

If you chose to use the defaults, from my understanding they will disregard/override the Body Selector options. So only use them if you want every female in game to have the EVE shape when nude, otherwise delete them if you want to assign Sims individually.

Actually, everyone in the game gets the new WW female top. If you use the Default Replacement/Override version of EVE, it replaces the MAXIS top. You still get the Body Selector options. You need to choose the last option ("Native" "Author: Maxis / Override"). That will give you the EVE top. When choosing a top, the Body Selector will let you choose between using that top for the selected sim, random sims, or all sims.

On another note, I remember someone asking you for an older version of EVE (a while ago). You replied that you don't really keep the older versions. Neither do I, but I do have version 4. With the new Body Selector it is possible to use all versions of EVE simultaneously. Let me know if anyone is interested in it.

49 minutes ago, asdfasdfasdfgasd said:

I just installed only "MYOBI-eveV5-nondefaultnudetop" and "MYOBI-eveV5-nondefaultnudebottom" to have it in body selector and i cant choose it, there is nothing. What to do?

You also need to download " EVE Body Selector (by Perfectioncat) ". It's an additional file needed to make them an option in the Body Selector. For future reference it can be found in the original post.

5 hours ago, perfectioncat said:

Since EVE V5 and the old version have the same instance ID, they can not coexist.
Because the instance ID is the same, you can use WickedWhims_CAS_EveV5.package even if you use the old version instead of V5.

Sorry, you are right. However, I was thinking; if someone wanted it, I (or someone else) could clone the old version as a new item. Would that not work? I know it would also require a separate add-on. Having said that, I don't even know IF anyone wants an older version. I just know it was asked for in the past.

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Sorry, you are right. However, I was thinking; if someone wanted it, I (or someone else) could clone the old version as a new item. Would that not work? I know it would also require a separate add-on. Having said that, I don't even know IF anyone wants an older version. I just know it was asked for in the past.

It is possible if there is original which changed instance ID.
If another instance ID is set, simply create a CC for the body selector with that instance ID.