EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

I have installed the 2 v4 and nothing happen my sims still have no nipple of genitals... SOMEONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE??? I just want my sims to have some genitals and nipples... because I have install the uncensored shower mod. But I don't want them to have all the same body I want to keep the option they can have different body, I just want nipple and vagina that's it.

Thanks in advance.

I downloaded Eve 4 and unzipped the file, and put the file in the sims 4 mod folder, I didn't see any difference, my sim looks accsakley the same, as she did before, and no nipple, and her butt was badly drawn, reminded me of sims 1. need help, how can I fix that problem ?

On 6/5/2017 at 5:25 AM, ephiny-asunder said:

11-22-17_10-40-26AM1c31abf766a6a9e5.png

DOWNLOADABLES

EVE V4 (defaults and non-defaults are included in one zip)

EVE V3 Skin (entirely optional, large file!)

EXTRA CLOTHING ADD-ONS : SMSIMS AFTERDARK Tumblr

Feel free to follow EVE's progress on Patreon.

What is EVE V4?

EVE is a high-poly more realistic mesh body for TS4, originally intended to be used with mods such as WickedWhims for animations, poses and more. It isn't a slider or morph, but an actual mesh that can be applied to all female Sims as a default, or only select Sims as a non-default. It can deform with sliders and mods for a variety of unique boob sizes and butt sizes. EVE works best with skins that have nipples. The nipple placement has been reworked so it is now compatible with MOST available nipple tattoos. There is an additional skin download which was mapped to work with correct nipple placement and works with the HQ Mod. It is optional.
EVE is kind of experimental. Some poses and animations may not work correctly due to the larger boobie and leg "physique", but most should be fine.

V4 Update?

V4 breast mesh has been completely reworked for a smaller and more natural chest. The breasts are now much more rounded and cleavage has been remodeled. The butt has also been slightly tweaked to have more shape to it. It works well with the Pets EP.
Eve is still a work in progress, though.

TOU

Use EVE however you like. Feel free to make clothes, etc, but if you include the mesh, please give credit. Apart from that, go wild.

Requirements?

Nothing. You don't need anything to play with Eve in-game. There is an additional skin download that you may want to install for the nipples and vagina to show more naturally, but it is optional (although recommended).

Installation?

For the non-defaults, just stick it in your mods folder. They will show up in CAS under TOP and BOTTOM options, respectively. For the defaults, make sure you don't have any other female body default before you put them in your mods folder. They will show up if you chose to remove all female Sim's clothes in CAS, or use animations that call for them.

Credits?

Blender, S4S, Photoshop, Turbodriver.

FAQ?

Q: The nipples! There be none!
A: Make sure you are using a skin that has nipples. The default EA one does not. You can either download the one included in this post (which you can find in skin-overlays in CAS) or you can download another skin by another CC with nipples. OR you can download a nipple tattoo. Up to you.

Q: The defaults don't work with such-and-such other default mod?
A: If you have any other mod already installed that replaces the defaults for female top or bottom, then you need to remove it. You can only have one default female top/bottom in your game at a time.

lOVE This skin :)

@LuciferVArtist hii ! its not really an issue with the mesh it self, its just that alot of cc makers dont make clothing that fit the morph or shape of a rounder rump like the EVE body...they only use the basic sim avatar body . and since this is a mesh body the clothes clip and bleed into the sim. i suggest finding cc clothing that have "all morphs" and all "LODS" in the descriptions.. below i use the EVE4 body accessories and the EVE 2 + 3 boob morphs..they have little clipping with the clothing because these are "all morphs" type clothing...which means its enabled for shapely bodies. doesnt have to be as big as my sims but that works the same way..hopefully she can come up with some more casual wear for the EVE set. i love them :) (my sims look great with them plus other sliders and presets that change the body shapes)

2000356515_07-05-18_4-38-06AM.thumb.png.1e043872ed7d014462f4c0494457fa1a.png1797537166_07-05-18_4-37-56AM.thumb.png.4ee9f2cfdb7e556bf43b5893edf2ae9f.png731379104_07-02-18_8-59-57PM.thumb.png.760573ff77f443dfba3d3a33e6b90daf.png

On 7/7/2018 at 9:29 PM, lxking1 said:

I have a small problem, naked teen , I see only the legs, the rest of the body is invisible. all the others (y-w, women and elder) are ok.

Outdated mods, I had the same problem with my men