EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 5/6/2017 at 4:44 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Nice work! I would like to see this as a body replacement though because there would be more use for it.

Few things I noticed.

You claim that the small boob size causes glitches, but the big ones are pretty glitchy too (could be because of custom body replacement?).

post-536691-0-02275700-1496655749_thumb.png

I feel like the butt is not defined enough, too flat.

post-536691-0-59276000-1496655768_thumb.png

And because of the way this is done, tattoos on Sims fade away with the skin overlay.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like BetterBody did, this could be really good looking once finished. :classic_biggrin:

Does this work with the better body mod? Im new with modding, and i think the skin textures need a retouching, im looking for mods to help me with that, and this seem silky smooth and cool, but i like what betterbody does for me, and i dont know if i will make my game unplayable if i combine this with that one, can anyone tell me?

On 5/17/2018 at 9:08 PM, dominicwalli said:

Does this work with the better body mod? Im new with modding, and i think the skin textures need a retouching, im looking for mods to help me with that, and this seem silky smooth and cool, but i like what betterbody does for me, and i dont know if i will make my game unplayable if i combine this with that one, can anyone tell me?

if you use both default versions then it might but if you use both non default or only one of them is default that it will be fine :smile:

Hi! I luv your EVE body shape especially the hip, butt, and thigh ? I wondered across a pic of MYOBI eve sexy lingerie by Screaming Mustard while searching for lingerie is this created by you as well? It's so pretty, is this released somewhere because I can't seem to find it and also will it have a maxis body conversion? Thanks!