EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

Hi there! Just wanted to say this is a GORGEOUS mod and I'm madly in love with it. 

That said, I do have a couple of questions. 

1. I just noticed last night that both default and non-default variations were unzipped into my mods. Does that matter for game play? I was always told to pick one or the other. 

2. Does this mod possibly have a buff when in use? I'm having issues with an outfit or something that has a buff (I didn't even know that was possible) and it's really messing with my game. 

Thanks so much!! 

On 9/22/2018 at 11:06 PM, Petr54 said:

The deformations did not completely disappear. Sorry for the bad english.

EVE.png

On 9/22/2018 at 11:17 PM, Felicat82 said:

Not sure if it's because I'm using non-default skin tones, but there are some issues around the breast area.  Still the best looking female body details I've found so far!  Thank you.  ❤️

EVE.png

Currently I'm working on this, I think it is a weird bone assigning issue I've never encountered before.

On 9/22/2018 at 5:04 AM, Electroflux said:

Skin tones don't seem to work very well with the body mod + skin overlay.  It seems like the Sim will only be white.

How do you change skin colors?

There are 16 different skin tones that you can use from the skin overlay, plus you can change the colours using the Maxis colour picker for more interesting undertones.

On 9/27/2018 at 5:08 AM, AkayukII said:

Hi, how do I change the default eve nude top? Because there's 2 nude top, 1 with small chest and the other 1 have big chest. So whenever I put clothes on for the sim it keeps going back to the small chest by default instead of the big chest. So how do I change this?

This mod does not change all the default clothing in your game. Only the nude clothing. I am creating clothing to be used as everyday outfits at my Patreon and slowly on my Tumblr.

On 10/3/2018 at 5:43 AM, VolsDoll said:

Hi there! Just wanted to say this is a GORGEOUS mod and I'm madly in love with it. 

That said, I do have a couple of questions. 

1. I just noticed last night that both default and non-default variations were unzipped into my mods. Does that matter for game play? I was always told to pick one or the other. 

2. Does this mod possibly have a buff when in use? I'm having issues with an outfit or something that has a buff (I didn't even know that was possible) and it's really messing with my game. 

Thanks so much!! 

1. It won't change your game play. One is just a nude "everday" outfit, and the other is the replacement for the Maxis nude outfit (so for in the shower, etc).

2. The mod has no buffs that I am aware of.

On 10/10/2018 at 7:45 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

1. It won't change your game play. One is just a nude "everday" outfit, and the other is the replacement for the Maxis nude outfit (so for in the shower, etc).

2. The mod has no buffs that I am aware of.

Thank you so much for answering! I found out what my issue was, it was a clothing mod that I had forgotten to delete, so everything runs smoothly now. 

I downloaded the V5 overlay and it is amazing!! Your work is fantastic!! 

Sorry for bad english.

I checked Mesh of EVE V5 with Blender, but it seems there are some problems.
However, problems have already been reported and may have been resolved.
In that case, please ignore this.

1. The vertex weight is not set correctly.
2. The vertex that should be included in the vertex group is missing.
3. A considerable number of overlapping vertices are included. (I encourage you to run "Remove Doubles" on Blender.)