EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

There is something wrong. The V7 does not appear in WW body selector for upper part (no def only), only for lower but as V6. The archive contains also the pack for WW for V6. Is this intended? Also, while using default variant in CAS works fine but if you undress from WW it does not use de V7. I am pretty sure with V6 worked fine.

L.E: After intensive testing this behavior (V7 not showing in WW selector) is something that went wrong on a specific save point (save A). Reloading the previous save (with V6 applied) (save B) and using the new V7 again, then creating another save (save C) works well. Somehow when changing from V6 to V7 (saveA) something happened. I cannot reproduce it. The save point with the "issue" (A) continue not to work properly even though others (B and C) work fine. (I do a  new save as every time I change a mod) 

I gave up searching fixes for that save point. Not even removing all mods except EVE and WW solved it.

Regarding default I was mistaken, default only shows in CAS and in live mode is overwritten by WW both in V6 and V7.

8 hours ago, Nightly23 said:

Where's the optional skins that you previously had?

There was only one and it's still here.

8 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

The archive contains also the pack for WW for V6. Is this intended?

___

Regarding default I was mistaken, default only shows in CAS and in live mode is overwritten by WW both in V6 and V7.

No, it was not intended as has been fixed (removed). Please redownload the non-defaults as the bodyselector tuning has been added directly to the packages instead.

---

From what I understand, using WW with defaults is sketchy at best. There doesn't seem to be any working method to have defaults show at the same time as using WW anymore. In the past, I used this method but it seems to be outdated and directing packages to override the listed Default Replacement Overrides no longer works. For the meantime, it would seem WW and defaults don't seem to work together nicely.

4 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

I really liked this body, but the clothing changes the shape. Is there a fix for that?

The only fix as far as I know is to try an use clothes that are designed for the Eve body, it's a pain but I only use the Eve body for Sims I play with it and use NPCs to other bodies. 

1 hour ago, TheAfr0Samurai said:

The only fix as far as I know is to try an use clothes that are designed for the Eve body, it's a pain but I only use the Eve body for Sims I play with it and use NPCs to other bodies. 

That is a shame. :(

Any idea how to set a specific body as default? 

17 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

I really liked this body, but the clothing changes the shape. Is there a fix for that?

There are 3 kinds of clothes for sims 4 game  number 1, is texture painting, sim resource is filled with this one, people open sims 4 nude skin texture on photoshop and paint a dress over that.  With this kind  clothes you can keep custom body shapes like eve, no matter if you switch clothes, number  2 is mesh one, people used a mesh and make clothes with that body shape, these ones replace body mesh, making your sim body shape body return from eve to vainilla version. And 3rd version is  morph ones, people know them as sliders. This ones affects whole body mesh, means your custom body gonna be deformed and might looks horrible, if slider  surpass geometrical limit.  

So  it means,   if you want all your sims clothes keep eve shape, download painted clothes, not mesh ones, 95% of the sim resource clothes are painted,is a good place to start, or get clothes created for this body, on creator download pages 

10 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

too many of my clothing changed the shape so I decided to disable it, now I have the issue that every time I unequip top, the torso dissapears. this hppens to new sims too. :/

That’s the function of default body top, if you disable it, obviously torso gonna dissapear, you cannot disable a default replacement  and let it inside your mods folder , just remove it. 

On 4/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, jonathanlivingston said:

May I know why I get wrong positioned nipples with wildguys ones? V6 or V7, have the same problem.

I posted a picture.

Thanks for your job!

The optional nipple overlay for EVE v7 has only been mapped for EVE v7. It's not meant to be used with another body shape by another creator and may created stretched out textures like in the picture you posted. If I remember right, wildguy has their own nipples textures so there is no reason to need to use the ones for EVE v7 anyway.

28 minutes ago, ephiny-asunder said:

The optional nipple overlay for EVE v7 has only been mapped for EVE v7. It's not meant to be used with another body shape by another creator and may created stretched out textures like in the picture you posted. If I remember right, wildguy has their own nipples textures so there is no reason to need to use the ones for EVE v7 anyway.

Thanks for the answer.

Those are wildguys nipples on EVE v7 meshes, I didn't use EVE optional nipples at all :)

12 hours ago, jonathanlivingston said:

Thanks for the answer.

Those are wildguys nipples on EVE v7 meshes, I didn't use EVE optional nipples at all :)

I don't personally use widguys nipples (dunno why cause they are pretty damn good) so I DLed them and took them ingame to see what was happening. It looks like you've just picked the biggest size areola option on the nipples. Even the WW default with that option looks weird. A few of the smaller options look much better.

b.png.912f757da98708381e5bf979cbd4b719.png

1 hour ago, ephiny-asunder said:

I don't personally use widguys nipples (dunno why cause they are pretty damn good) so I DLed them and took them ingame to see what was happening. It looks like you've just picked the biggest size areola option on the nipples. Even the WW default with that option looks weird. A few of the smaller options look much better.

b.png.912f757da98708381e5bf979cbd4b719.png

I try with smaller size and let you know.

Thanks by now

15 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

You are right! I tried with wildguys smsll nipples and the result is better than with big ones.

I think that V7 looks better than V6. In the second one, the same wildguys nipples, are still a little bit bad positioned.

V7.jpg

V6.jpg

On 4/27/2020 at 8:30 AM, fekoll said:

Hey, first of all thanks for your great mod. I'm using the v5 skin that you created and i find it extremely pleasing for females but it seems that the skin affects makeup quite heavily as you can see in my image. This makeup is very dark/black and with this skin it is like at 30% of it's darkness. Again, i find this skin ridiculoulsy good looking and it even makes the female body more feminine in the waist part, that's why i don't wanna stop using. Is there anything i can do to fix this makeup stuff? Do you think any other CC makeup will be affected too? I don't use any CC makeup, only vanilla.

It's a sort layer issue that only effects vanilla makeup. Skin details should be set at 2100 to sit above tattoos and makeup should start at 5200 (laying over the top) but for some reason base game makeup uses the same number as skin details, so they override each other. The only ways around it are changing the skin detail sort layer so that it's higher (but then you end up overriding tattoos and other things) or using CC makeup (most of which should be set from 5200 and should work).

Info on changing the sort layer.

On 4/28/2020 at 2:52 AM, Julie J said:

Some new clothing for the new version of the shape can be found at the link below

New Eve v7 Clothing by Julie J

and

Some skin tight Jeans

Those look so good!!

16 hours ago, Bidiloot said:

Any way we can access older versions of EVE until our favorite clothing creators update to V7? I'm specifically looking for V6

V6 is still available at the top of my Patreon page in the About section, just under the V7 links.

22 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

It's a sort layer issue that only effects vanilla makeup. Skin details should be set at 2100 to sit above tattoos and makeup should start at 5200 (laying over the top) but for some reason base game makeup uses the same number as skin details, so they override each other. The only ways around it are changing the skin detail sort layer so that it's higher (but then you end up overriding tattoos and other things) or using CC makeup (most of which should be set from 5200 and should work).

Info on changing the sort layer.

Those look so good!!

V6 is still available at the top of my Patreon page in the About section, just under the V7 links.

Thanks! I'm not very resourceful so I appreciate the help.