EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 6/5/2017 at 4:25 AM, ephiny-asunder said:

1.thumb.png.567878c4646204bedcd36fb04cecaf5a.png

!EVE v6 IS AVAILABLE!

5f3Ozmz.png.fedb69977dc543620734394d723903dd.png

9MzkpQM.png.926a02474ab52ac14eb47984f52823eb.png

Note : The WW Body Selector is only for use with non-defaults.

3sVexTn.png.b871982e9715fb6c78fc4531c1e481d8.png

Feel free to follow EVE's progress on Patreon.

Or grab some released clothes from DA:

1uhnO0f.png.2a68fdaf5db22a573a90e939f5f81232.png

What is EVE?

EVE is a high-poly more realistic mesh body for TS4, originally intended to be used with mods such as WickedWhims for animations, poses and more. It isn't a slider, morph or preset, but an actual mesh that can be applied to all female Sims as a default nude shape, or only selected Sims as a non-default via the WW Body Selector. It can deform with sliders and mods for a variety of unique boob and butt sizes. EVE works best with skins that have nipples. The nipple placement has been reworked so it is now compatible with MOST available nipple tattoos. There is an additional skin download which was mapped to work with correct nipple placement and works with the HQ Mod. It is optional but recommended.
EVE is kind of experimental. Some poses and animations may not work correctly due to the larger boobie and leg "physique", but most should be fine.

V6 Update?

What has been updated? Everything has been remeshed again, but this time there is a big difference in the polycounts. They have been drastically lowered which should make the body work better in your game. The butt has been tweaked a little bit, and the legs have been slimmed a little, which I mad multiple requests to do, and I agree it does look better. You can always just use the CAS sliders if you still want the chunky thighs.
Eve is still a work in progress, though.

TOU

Use EVE however you like. Feel free to make clothes, etc, but if you include the mesh, please give credit. Apart from that, go wild.
IN FACT, if you are a modder and are interested in making your own EVE clothing, here are the base EVE files for Blender for you to work with.

Requirements?

Nothing. You don't need anything to play with Eve in-game. You might want to download skins and nipples for the boobs to look good though, as the default Maxis skin does not come with these

Installation?

For the non-defaults, just stick it in your mods folder. They will show up in CAS under TOP and BOTTOM options, respectively, and you can assign them as nude parts in game under the WW Body Selector. For the defaults, make sure you don't have any other female body default before you put them in your mods folder. They will show up if you chose to remove all female Sim's clothes in CAS, or use animations that call for them, provided you do not have any other default parts installed.

Credits?

Blender, S4S, Photoshop, Turbodriver, Perfectioncat.

FAQ?

Q: The nipples! There be none!
A: Make sure you are using a skin that has nipples. The default EA one does not. You can either download the one included in this post (which you can find in skin-overlays in CAS) or you can download another skin by another CC with nipples. OR you can download a nipple tattoo. Up to you.

Q: The defaults don't work with such-and-such other default mod?
A: If you have any other mod already installed that replaces the defaults for female top or bottom, then you need to remove it. You can only have one default female top/bottom in your game at a time.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:06 PM, rabbitype said:

Are the defaults not working because I can't find them

If you use eve's v6 defaults ver. with wicked whims it will be overridden by wicked whims's default body. So you can't use the defaults ver. with wicked whims only the non defaults works with it. As for what is said in the FAQ to remove other default bodies you can't in this case. I thought I'd let people know incause they were having same problem.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:16 AM, SkyrimReturner said:

With the latest update to WW, I'm only seeing the non-defaults under Bottom Body Selector, but the Tops are no longer listed =O

I have latest loverlab wicked whims v153b and eve's v6 non defaults installed. I don't have that issue. Check to make sure other mods not the problem like other non default bodies or make sure its eve's non default ver. not default body you installed. Also try making sure eve's body is higher in mods folder. I have mine above wicked whims by putting folder name with 000Default replacement and 00WickedWhimsMod might also help.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:18 PM, jayp420 said:

If you use eve's v6 defaults ver. with wicked whims it will be overridden by wicked whims's default body. So you can't use the defaults ver. with wicked whims only the non defaults works with it. As for what is said in the FAQ to remove other default bodies you can't in this case. I thought I'd let people know incause they were having same problem.

I have latest loverlab wicked whims v153b and eve's v6 non defaults installed. I don't have that issue. Check to make sure other mods not the problem like other non default bodies or make sure its eve's non default ver. not default body you installed. Also try making sure eve's body is higher in mods folder. I have mine above wicked whims by putting folder name with 000-Default replacement and 00-WickedWhimsMod might also help.

Incorrect. It is the other way round. The EVE default will override the WW default, which is why you can't use more than one default replacement skin at a time.

8 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

Incorrect. It is the other way round. The EVE default will override the WW default, which is why you can't use more than one default replacement skin at a time.

Maybe in your case but it was the other way around for me. No matter where I placed EVE's version 6 body defaults in my mod folder WW's body defaults would override it and not show EVE's in game or in cas. That is why I chose to use the non defaults version of EVE's body in my game and set the body type to EVE's body in body selector. I'm aware of why you can only use one default skin or body mesh. It was meant as and fyi for those who had same issue as me. Just another fyi I was talking about the body mesh not the skin. But in either case that is still true.

19 hours ago, jayp420 said:

Maybe in your case but it was the other way around for me. No matter where I placed EVE's version 6 body defaults in my mod folder WW's body defaults would override it and not show EVE's in game or in cas. That is why I chose to use the non defaults version of EVE's body in my game and set the body type to EVE's body in body selector. I'm aware of why you can only use one default skin or body mesh. It was meant as and fyi for those who had same issue as me. Just another fyi I was talking about the body mesh not the skin. But in either case that is still true.

Then you've done something wrong since default replacements do override the WW default (it's in the name) 

If installed correctly, then the game will automatically use EVE both in CAS when you remove clothing and when your character is nude in game. 

The only difference between the default versus non-default versions is simply a matter of whether or not you have to use the Body Selector to assign them. 

6 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

Then you've done something wrong since default replacements do override the WW default (it's in the name) 

If installed correctly, then the game will automatically use EVE both in CAS when you remove clothing and when your character is nude in game. 

The only difference between the default versus non-default versions is simply a matter of whether or not you have to use the Body Selector to assign them. 

I have found my issue was old folder naming. After changing 000-Default replacement to 000Default replacement and 00-WickedWhimsMod to 00WickedWhimsMod. The EVE's default body started working again. I never had more the one body type in my mods folders before so never notice the issue till now.