name: LoversAdultYield

---

Version: v0.93b

---

Author: baiun

===========================

---

Description:

it allows you to surrender or capture, with the ability to pay with her body or body to take charge of the enemy.

---

Mechanics:

You have two options - to surrender himself and to demand the surrender of the enemy.

To surrender must be in the mode skrada (sit down), hold down the 'block' (block, control 6) and to press the 'bare arms' (use item, control 8). The higher the skill of your eloquence, the more likely the enemy accepts your surrender.

The enemy starts a dialogue with you, where you will find two new themes: 'agree' and 'pay with nature'.

If you have money or a high skill of eloquence, you can enter a mode persualizatsii and lift the enemy up to 100. In this case, he will let you in good time.

To capture you need to make sure that your health is more than the health of the enemy, hold down the 'block' (block, control 6) and to press the 'bare arms' (use item, control 8). The higher the skill of your eloquence, the more likely the enemy will lay down their arms.

The enemy will be on their knees and begin a dialogue with you, which you can resume the fight, let him go, forcing him to have sex.

An enemy that you spared or that you were spared, during the day will be to you a high position. Also during the day, you can not give up or surrender request at this enemy again.

Important note: if you Bare arms close to the enemy, who recently resigned, then he attacks you, be careful.

Every time you're trying to give up or surrender to the enemy by offering you meet the corresponding result phrase, that is - or curse you in the event of an unsuccessful attempt, or utters a phrase of submission in case of successful attempts.

If the attempt fails, then repeat it will be possible only after a random period of time in the 4 ... 12 seconds of game time.

---

In the plugin does not spell the whole system fits well into the combat system and is powered by a combination of certain keys.

---

Changelog:

0.1b:

- First edition

0.2b:

- Implemented reduction of aggression in captivating your opponent, then he ceases to attack you

- You have surrendered the enemy more likely to flee from the battlefield

0.3b:

- Dobvlen another topic for you surrendered NPC that allows you to pick up all the 'playable' is not equipped items from its inventory itself

0.4b:

- Added another option for calculating the topic in 'agreement' - the enemy can pick up all your money and let go.

0.5b:

- Fixed a potential bug with the imposition of topics

0.6b:

- Added multioplaty, so you can repeatedly rape surrendered NPC / who took you prisoner NPC can repeatedly rape you

- Reworked the algorithm for selecting item

0.7b:

- Contains the function group of payment (by successive NPC), but not published because of glyuchnosti

0.8b:

- Completely restructured dialogues

- Completely redone starting system of sex

- On / off some of the chips made in the ini-file

0.9b:

- Corrected the work of some scripts

- Fixed ini-file

- Fixed restore stat (aggression, confusion) after the expiration of the surrender

- Introduced support for the English language: now in the ini-file you can specify the language in which to display the dialog (the English text is taken from a Vorpal LoversLab.com)

v0.91b:

- Fixed an algorithm for determining an active / passive position of men and women

- The opportunity to ask specific playing positions

v0.92b:

- Added ability to ini-file to put the only restriction for re-payment

- Added ability to set the ini-file mode robbery (topic: "to take their belongings and get out") in an automatic (as before) or manual (provides access to the inventory of the victim)

v0.93b:

- Fixed a robbery in the automatic mode

---

Acknowledgements:

1) The creators of Lovers (for all the good things they have done)

2) The creators LoversSurrender (a concept)

3) Bergatroll (for some ideas taken from his alteration of Lovers)

4) Vorpal for anglofikatsiyu

---

Contact information:

You can find me on http://gamesource.ru (nick: baiun)

---

Legal information:

You can do with this mod as you please, but do not blame the author if something goes wrong or breaks down.

• 2 weeks later...

The concept is fantastic, but I had a problem when testing it that I haven't seen mentioned in the thread. I yielded to a guard outside of Anvil, and he fucked me 6 times before I decided this may be a bug. He just kept coming. The only way I stopped him was by running away, halfway to Skingrad, and the guy followed. I let him catch up and it said "I HAVE NO GREETING," and then he finally left me alone.

The concept is fantastic' date=' but I had a problem when testing it that I haven't seen mentioned in the thread. I yielded to a guard outside of Anvil, and he fucked me 6 times before I decided this may be a bug. He just kept coming. The only way I stopped him was by running away, halfway to Skingrad, and the guy followed. I let him catch up and it said "I HAVE NO GREETING," and then he finally left me alone.

[/quote']

Looking in the ini.

The default time raped seems to be 10 time.

The concept is fantastic' date=' but I had a problem when testing it that I haven't seen mentioned in the thread. I yielded to a guard outside of Anvil, and he fucked me 6 times before I decided this may be a bug. He just kept coming. The only way I stopped him was by running away, halfway to Skingrad, and the guy followed. I let him catch up and it said "I HAVE NO GREETING," and then he finally left me alone.

[/quote']

Looking in the ini.

The default time raped seems to be 10 time.

Ah, so no bug at all? Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll just edit that in my own game, and I'll be good to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought I has this mod working but now I'm not sure anymore. does this mod replace the standard yield? (block + activate key, which is spacebar by default) is that the "use item" key or am I missing something?

right now my ready/put away weapon key is F. my interact/talk/open door key is E. which one do I use to yield?

I thought I has this mod working but now I'm not sure anymore. does this mod replace the standard yield? (block + activate key' date=' which is spacebar by default) is that the "use item" key or am I missing something?

right now my ready/put away weapon key is F. my interact/talk/open door key is E. which one do I use to yield?

[/quote']

Enter sneak mode, hold block and hit ready weapon key (F in your cause) when your enemy is in melee range. You have chance to yield based on your speechcraft.

• 1 month later...

Also, I haven't been able to get this mod to work for some reason. What happens is, I'll yield and they stop attacking. Then the attacker talks to me to ask why they should spare me, and i have nothing in my dialog box except the usual topics that come with LoverAdultPlay and Rumors.

I've tried doing a clean save, the Yield.esp everywhere in the load order. Lastly I did a base install with only the essentials for Lovers to work and Yield. Ran the conflict detector and Yield has no conflicts with anything. Still get the same thing, only all I get is Rumors because I disabled LoversAdultPlay.

I really like your mod, and it did work at one point. But I've spent the last couple of days off and on trying to get see if I was just stupid and missed something obvious. But now I don't know what's going on.

Any advice you could get me would get awesome.

My load order is attached.

Illuminati, I am not even sure how you are booting up!!! You load order is quite bad. :(

For example lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp has as its master lovermb2.esp which means that it HAS to be below it in order to function

If you like I will re-do your load order if you will copy it and paste it here (I am too lazy to retype the whole thing :) ) You can do this via OBMM by clicking the import\export button and then view load order.

If you want to do it yourself that is fine too. Here is a guide on how to do a better lovers load order: (see the txt file at the bottom of the 1st post): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3

Illuminati' date=' I am not even sure how you are booting up!!! You load order is quite bad. :(

For example lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp has as its master lovermb2.esp which means that it HAS to be below it in order to function

If you like I will re-do your load order if you will copy it and paste it here (I am too lazy to retype the whole thing :) ) You can do this via OBMM by clicking the import\export button and then view load order.

If you want to do it yourself that is fine too. Here is a guide on how to do a better lovers load order: (see the txt file at the bottom of the 1st post): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3

[/quote']

What? I based my load order based on the one you just linked me to. The list doesn't display all Lovers mods. I was just going under the assumption that LoversMB2 needed to be under LoverswithPK, and all other mods needed to be above LoverswithPK.

Everything, with the exception of 3dOrgasmMB2 not being the in the place, is where they need to be according to the list in that thread you linked me to.

That was the correct list for it's time. This mod 3dOrgasmMB2 came later when i stopped playing oblivion. You have to read it's readne. it even tells you it needed to be lower then loversMB /loversMB2

This was the mod list i worked with till my oblivion disc got destroyed. That is also the main reason why there won't be anything more from me for oblivion also skyrim new vegas. took my attention away.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm
Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm
Francesco's Optional New Creatures Add-On.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
BUDungeon.esm
LoversCreature.esm
TantrivayliaChimer.esm
ShieldOnBack.esm
HorseCombatMaster.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Arena Ring.esp
Carcernus Prison.esp
FlyingCameraMod.esp
DropLitTorchOBSE.esp
Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
P1DseeYouSleep.esp
P1DseeYouSleep - DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
BSK Break Undies.esp
Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp
DawnWraith.esp
Nicos Kynareth Archery.esp
Plate of the Shadow.esp
SpeedBuster Collection.esp
tona_clothes_and_underwear_v2.esp
DMRA  Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp
R18PN - Schatten lauf Amr.esp
Horse Management.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Francesco's Optional Files.esp
DMwardropemerged.esp
HentaiLovelyHouse.esp
Rumare Castle.esp
Servant of the Dawn.esp
Tantrivaylia.esp
The Temple of Medusa.esp
Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esp
JV-ArenaModification-0.9.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
SoT_TheOrderofNibenay.esp
From2ch Lives.esp
Ta22's 01Army.esp
From2ch Lives Boss.esp
F2LAddon.esp
Create NPC Duplicates - Beta.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
Unholy Darkness.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp
ME_WAR_SUMMONS.esp
SetBody.esp
ArcaneArchery.esp
Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp
DRSplatter.esp
HumantouchNPC.esp
nGCD.esp
J3X's Staff Bashing Mod.esp
zzEDialog.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SP1stPLegs.esp
Minionz.esp
CompanionMaster.esp
sexycompanion.esp
FB_Dark_Crusader_2_FHQ.esp
ZUAmberMadnessOverhaul.esp
bgMagicEV.esp
DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp
FantasyBattleCostume.esp
LegendaryWeapons&Armor_2ch.esp
Blades BU.esp
Edhildils Marco Armors.esp
NoMaaM_BBB.esp
Summon Armored Horse Spells.esp
Grax_Summon_Horse.esp
Enemy Mayhem.esp
SecretArena.esp
Arena.esp
Evantal's Dual Wielding.esp
G XXX Poster_1.esp
G XXX Poster_2.esp
xv5Posters.esp
YakumoIsle.esp
YIsle_WinterSkin.esp
Firefly101_Mercenaries.esp
Stripper.esp
NudeShy.esp
YodoSiren.esp
BUDungeonCore.esp
BUDequipment.esp
BUDungeonAppend.esp
BUDSercen.esp
BU_Nagastani.esp
BU_Fort_Cuptor.esp
BU_Nenyond Twyll.esp
BU_Ceyatatar.esp
BU_OBArea.esp
BUDoerDirich.esp
BU_DarkSewers.esp
buwellspring.esp
BU kvatch.esp
BU ImperialDungeon.esp
BU Kemen.esp
BUotcave.esp
OrcBeauty.esp
The Tritons Of Cyrodiil .esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversProstitute.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversTachiCat2.esp
LoversNTRburglar.esp
LoversSummonRapeman.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversClubCats.esp
LoversClubCatsSx.esp
Lovers Sex Arena.esp
LoversNiche.esp
LoversBoxing.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversDRader.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
DarkBloodline.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversSetFlags.esp
LoversGhostFix.esp
LoversStupidNpc.esp
LoversMagic.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversVictims.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversDarkLessons.esp
LoversBiko.esp
xeoex.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Final List i tested lovers series with other mods.
Donkey,

Ok, I fiddle around with the load order and I got it to work. Thanks for the replies guys, I know this thread is a tad old.

Is this mod still being worked on at all? Any chance we are going to see 0.93b translated?

Also I noticed a loop hole. When you surrender and you are asked why they should spare you, you can simply exit out of the conversation and walk off...

Also' date=' I haven't been able to get this mod to work for some reason. What happens is, I'll yield and they stop attacking. Then the attacker talks to me to ask why they should spare me, and i have nothing in my dialog box except the usual topics that come with LoverAdultPlay and Rumors.

I've tried doing a clean save, the Yield.esp everywhere in the load order. Lastly I did a base install with only the essentials for Lovers to work and Yield. Ran the conflict detector and Yield has no conflicts with anything. Still get the same thing, only all I get is Rumors because I disabled LoversAdultPlay.

I really like your mod, and it did work at one point. But I've spent the last couple of days off and on trying to get see if I was just stupid and missed something obvious. But now I don't know what's going on.

Any advice you could get me would get awesome.

My load order is attached.

[/quote']

I seen your list, there are 2 mods that needs to be turned off.

LoversCreatures_SexualOrgans

LoversCreatures_SexualOrgans_Scale

These 2 can't be activated the normal way but bashed it with bash patch. Unofficial oblivion patch.esp needs to be the first esp to load.

Also you need the Shivering Isles if playing with lovers bitch and lovers creatures. Without those you would get more frequent crashes

Try this:

;ESM
Oblivion.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

;patch

;DLC
DLCShiveringIsles.esp

;Body mods
MaleBodyReplacer.esp

;UOPS
UOPS Aditional Changes.esp
Uop Vampire aging.esp

;Other mods
Specialidle.esp
Quest Award leveler.esp
Oblivion Citadel door fix.esp
StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN.esp

;Lovers Mods
LoversBed.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg_sem_Realistic_Edition_21_0_21.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPower.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversTrueCrime.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
LoversSetFlags.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp ;=> if you use LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp turn this off can't be played together
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp ;=> if you use LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp turn this off can't be played together
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp

You may also need to check these 2:

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

You can only use 1 at a time. Not both.

• 1 month later...

hi all.

:s I have a problem with this mod. When I activated this. Then, in the game, appeared a message that says that there is a problem with the file and sends me to check the obs' log. I already have all the mods to make run Lovers Bitch. But I can´t make it run. Do I need another file? and What is the "Lover Yield file" that I need download.

I only have two lovers mods. LoversCreatures and LoversBitch.

Sry my english and thanks.

hi all.

:s I have a problem with this mod. When I activated this. Then' date=' in the game, appeared a message that says that there is a problem with the file and sends me to check the obs' log. I already have all the mods to make run Lovers Bitch. But I can´t make it run. Do I need another file? and What is the "Lover Yield file" that I need download.

I only have two lovers mods. LoversCreatures and LoversBitch.

Sry my english and thanks.

[/quote']

Check your version for obse for these mods to work correctly you need the latest 0020. Lovers creatures and lovers bitch was not required. But i think the one i translated on shyuploader needed lovers with pk exteder. Since that is what the mod was created for.

• 2 months later...
Guest Donkey

091b is very old. this was the only mod who did not need translations since it comes into 2 languages English and Russian.

I am not sure if this is the latest. but i never really got a chance to play with this version 0.93b

And since i don't own oblivion i never will.

LoversAdultYield_0.93b.7z

• 3 months later...

I'm getting an error when I try to initiate a yield. Nothing happens and the log returns:

"Error in script 02000820

Operator := failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: Lovers with PK.esm Offset: 0x007E Command: Let"

What version of Lovers does this need? I'm using Rev 94 (not using the extender though), OBSE v20 and Pluggy v132.

Load Order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Oblivion Vwalk.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

USIPS Additional Changes.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS.esp

Skyrimized Water HD BLUE eng.esp

Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp

FormID Finder4.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp

Naughty_Joana_01.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Knights.esp

Knights Vwalk.esp

VToy.esp

SMChorrol.esp

Synx.esp

SMSynx.esp

SMVtoyCross.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

DarkBloodline.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

LoversImmoralSisters.esp

LoversCalm.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversBiko.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

eyja.esp

LustyBretonnianMaid.esp

SkipTutorialv3.esp

MidasSpells.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Edit: scratch that, loaded a different file and I get no error but I still can't get the yield to kick off (think it's more to do with low speechcraft though)

I can confirm AdultYield does work with 93 (and 94 which I tested a while).

NalfeinDoUrden, guess you are right - the dialogs have conditions to kick in (disposition to player,... ) so with low stats you get no option for sex.

If you don't get any errors the best idea would be to edit at least one dialog so that your toon meets the requirements and do a test if it works (did the same for my toon). Try the xLAYRansomSexTopicEN.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I've run into something peculiar. For some reason, AdultYield still allow me to surrender or be asked to surrender. combat stops normally but NPCs do not talk to me afterwards.

For instance, surrendering to a random mugger gets me back to the "pay up or die" greeting if I manage to surrender, and I have to go and talk to him.

I have tried disabling mods, looking for an incompatibility, doing a clean save too, with no effect.

Luckily, I even had a save where I had managed to surrender and the NPC was in the process of walking up to me, so when I use it I can get the normal dialogue, one sex scene if I choose the right option, but no follow up, as if the scripts were not running.

I have downloaded a fresh version of the mod from this post, which did not help.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Wow, thanks Gregathit, thought my post had gone largely unnoticed.

Load order goes like this:

Active Mod Files:

Based on the archive name, I'd say my lovers version is 91.7

The infurating part is that it stopped working without me tweaking it :classic_sad:

Anyway, thanks for assistance