[baiun] LoversAdultYield 0.91b

This is a translation of baiun's LoversAdultYield, which is in turn his remake and replacement of LoversSurrender.

Version 0.91b is still a beta and a work in progress. Use at own risk.

There are no spells used. To surrender, crouch down, hold down block, and press the ready weapon button. The higher your speechcraft skill, the more likely the enemy will accept your surrender. You will have the option to pay them off using either money or other favors. If your speechcraft and money are high enough, you might be able to raise disposition enough to end the hostilities.

To demand surrender, you will need to have more health than your enemy. Hold block, and press the ready weapon button.

An enemy that you've spared or surrendered to will have high disposition towards you for the same day. You won't be able to do it again during that day. (But if you bare your weapon, you might get attacked.)

If your surrender plea or demand fails, you cannot repeat it within a certain random interval (4-12 seconds of playing time).

Credits

• The creators of LoversSurrender, for the concept.
  • Bergatroll, for some ideas from his versions of Lovers
  • The creators of Lovers

(And of course, the author is baiun, not myself.)

Version History

• 0.6 adds the possibility of multiple rapes, both of the player or enemies that surrendered to the player. Reworked pose selection algorithm
  • 0.8 completely restructures dialogues, sex start system, .ini tweaks
  • 0.9 corrects some sripts, the ini file, and stat recovery after the surrender period expires. Also: multi-linguial support; language set in the ini file. 0.91 corrects who is active on F/F PC/NPC surrender.

LoversAdultYield-0.6b-en01.7z

LoversAdultYield-0.8b-en01.7z

LoversAdultYield-0.91b.7z

does this include male pc's too or is it supposed to be used by female only?

Both.

dont want me char to rape / get raped like he was female as it was the case in loverssurrender :/

Then just don't surrender or demand surrender. I don't think there any scripts for opponents to demand your surrender automatically--you must offer it. Or if they were, they haven't come up in my play.

tried surrendering once to a female npc (as male) ... she told me she'd shove her cock up my pussy and the animation was clearly meant for male npc raping female pc.

deactivated the plugin afterwards, maybe it would've been a one-time experience .. dunno. dont get me wrong, the idea is great ... was just a little one-sided.

also thanks on ur work in translating several plugins here! really good job!

- YD24

Sounds like a bug. I know there's at least two (that I remember) male-PC-surrendering-to-female-NPC that are actually appropriate, e.g., one where she tells you that if you fuck her well enough, she'll let you go in peace.

I'm using the current version lovers yield. 0.8b

While all the sexual content are working fine. I got confused on the

[surrender your possession and scram..!] option.

question is:

isn't that mean, we get access to their inventory and loot whatever items they are carrying?

----

When i choose that [surrender item]]option. The enemy simply walk away and i got nothing in return? ..and nothing happens.. i wonder if the option are currently unavailable on the current (0.8b) version?

When i choose that [surrender item]]option. The enemy simply walk away and i got nothing in return? ..and nothing happens.. i wonder if the option are currently unavailable on the current (0.8b) version?

All enemy items, are not equipped for him and not flagged as "NoPlayable" and "QuestItem" moved in your inventory (silently). So do not worry, everything works.

All enemy items' date=' are not equipped for him and not flagged as "NoPlayable" and "QuestItem" moved in your inventory (silently). So do not worry, everything works.

[/quote']

No access to their inventory?? >_>; oh,okay then.

.. i thought, we can do strip search or inventory access to costumize\loot their inventory then leave them in a sorry (loser) state. Almost like Leaving a "DUNCE" cone hat on the losers.

dunce-cap1.jpg

but obviously i was delusional. Perhaps a small 'tweak' request for inventory access?

(...)but obviously i was delusional. Perhaps a small 'tweak' request for inventory access?
This can be done, but conflicts may occur with some other mods.

For example: mod Mighty Umbra, where the quest is triggered when you open Umbra's inventory.

Besides, now there are many mods that allow to look into someone else's inventory.

LAY was created for another purpose...

---

However, if your offer is supported by community, then this tweak can be added to a LAY's functional.

Also welcome any other rational ideas and suggestions ...

New release: 0.91.

It looks like baiun is going for a multi-lingual mod, with Russian and English supported from the get-go and Japanese planned. No new dialogue text, but there are script and dialogue condition tweaks.

(...)but obviously i was delusional. Perhaps a small 'tweak' request for inventory access?
This can be done' date=' but conflicts may occur with some other mods.

For example: mod Mighty Umbra, where the quest is triggered when you open Umbra's inventory.

Besides, now there are many mods that allow to look into someone else's inventory.

LAY was created for another purpose...

---

However, if your offer is supported by community, then this tweak can be added to a LAY's functional.

Also welcome any other rational ideas and suggestions ...

[/quote']

Ic, good point.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

here's a little add I made for myself on 0.8

It allows player to enslave those who surrender

with few options as follow stay wear wrists (you'll need

to have WristIrons in your inventory or lowercloth)...

I wanted to make slave wearing wrists walking like in

player slave & succuba but i'm unable to script

(same for slave inventory, so if someone can help...)

Hi all' date='

here's a little add I made for myself on 0.8

It allows player to enslave those who surrender

with few options as follow stay wear wrists (you'll need

to have WristIrons in your inventory or lowercloth)...

I wanted to make slave wearing wrists walking like in

player slave & succuba but i'm unable to script

(same for slave inventory, so if someone can help...)

[/quote']

It seems to work except for the fact that 'time to play' only lets me give my slaves a blowjob and no other options appear.

This is a great mod' date=' but I can't seem to get it to work. When I try to activate it, nothing happens, the NPC doesn't accept or deny my yield but just keeps on fighting. Is the load order important?

[/quote']

Loadorder is always important ;). There are some threads about this but this will only work if you have enough speechcraft and money. Read above.

So I've had my Ready Weapon button remapped to Q for some time now. Does that mean for Yield i need to push Q or do I need to push the original button? (was it F?)

I wasn't sure. So I just looked into the script. 'IsControlPressed' is used here. That means a remapped key has to work as I see it. 'Q' should work for you. But there is another thing, that catched my eye. The 'GetCrosshairRef'-function has been used to check out who you are yielding at. Means: You need to have the crosshair targeting the one you want to yield to. The success also depends on the speechcraft skill and the opponent's aggression as far as I can see.

Anymore updates on the lovers yield?

This is one of the most interesting feature in oblivion modding. I hate to kill certain enemy or good looking fella if i can set them straight.

LoversAdultYield v0.93b: http://rghost.ru/20716871

Supports English (dialogue + ini-file)' date=' but the readme only in Russian.

---

You can also watch for new releases here in this thread:

http://gamesource.ru/index.php?showtopic=1962

This is a great mod, but I can't seem to get it to work. When I try to activate it, nothing happens, the NPC doesn't accept or deny my yield but just keeps on fighting. Is the load order important?

In this MOD all FormID are unique, so the load order not important.

If you want to surrender, you must activate sneak, press "block" button (control 6) and press "use item" button (control 8).

If you want to capture your enemy, you must ensure that his health was inferior to thee. After that, press "block" button (control 6) and press "use item" button (control 8).

Success depends on your speechcraft skill - the higher, the more likely.

If the attempt fails, then repeat it will be possible only after a random period of time (4...12 sec).

If the attempt failed - the enemy will tell you that the appropriate phrase and vise versa - if the attempt was successful, he will comment on it.