I'm having a bit of an issue, I've gotten to the kissing scene with Bishop, but there's no animation.

The PC and Bishop T pose, and merge together, and that's that. After a second or two, they go back to normal, but I'm really disappointed it's not really working.

Sexlab animations are working just fine, and I've reran FNIS multiple times, as administrator, from the files, and from MO. None of these are working.

I've reconfigured SL animations just in case.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim Romance a few times.

I've change the load order, and that does nothing as well.

Really bums me out, because I can't figure out what to do?

None of the other solutions are working, and any help would literally make my day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've played this mod and absolutely loved it but I have a question. I recently bought Skyrim SE and realized that this mod isn't compatible with it, will it by any chance be ported so that players with SE like me can enjoy it as well?

Thank you so much and keep up the great work :D

22 minutes ago, cathy6556 said:

Hi, I've played this mod and absolutely loved it but I have a question. I recently bought Skyrim SE and realized that this mod isn't compatible with it, will it by any chance be ported so that players with SE like me can enjoy it as well?

Thank you so much and keep up the great work :D

We are working, at the moment, to "Forbidden Love" a similar mod (DLC sized.)

There are no plans to port Skyrim Romance to SSE, but one day we may do it.

• 11 months later...

If you're bored then try this mod with some other, preferably "devious" mods from LL. Now there's no guarantee the whole thing will work and you need to know what you're doing - else you'll blow up your game to pieces, but if it works, many absolutely hilarious situations are guaranteed. I ran it with Maria Eden and Sexist guards and I didn't laugh so hard for a very long time! ?

• 6 months later...
On 16.8.2017 at 14:10, CPU said:

Erneut herunterladen.

Versuchen Sie, es mit Chrome und nicht mit Internet Explorer herunterzuladen. Stellen Sie sicher, dass auch 7Zip installiert ist.

My Nexus Mod Manager cannot find the extracted file. 

I downloaded all 6 files with chrome and BreeZip extracted them. But now only many subfolders of "Skyrim Romance" are shown, none of them is a 7zip.

• 5 weeks later...