So I just found this mod and I want to know before I go through the trouble of downloading this, does the dialogue and custom voices take in the fact that the pc may be male? I see everywhere that the pronouns the people who made the mod are female specific. This seems like it could be a good mod to use but I won't if there's no support for male PCs.

The mod expects a female player.

Of course, you can play as a male, but you will be called with female adjectives.

Well that sucks. Just another mod that takes the one side that 'everyone' likes. Shame.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, enjoying the mod.  I wanted to ask how my character becomes pregnant by Bishop.  Does the program randomly have it happens after x amount of time/days/months or times together intimately?  Or is it initiated via dialogue?   My character has been married to him for several weeks.  

Speak, and speak, and speak.

More you speak higher the probability to happen (after sex.)

Understood, gotta to be the less strong, silent type of Dovahkiin.  ^_^  My sincerest thanks.

I tried and tried for several actual gaming hours (about 62 actual hours of gaming, love making, adventuring and of course *shudders* asking the same dang questions and listening to the same answers over and over.  Nothing, Nada, Zip.  No baby at all.  Sadly I just want to vomit if I ask him all his dialogue one more time.   Sorry, but I tried to overlook his asshole nature to see if things would get better during/after pregnancy.  However,  I give so I removed the mod.  :(  Wonderful work to be sure.  Too bad that there isn't a timed event to initiate it should talking fail.   Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started a new game and this mod (yet to meet up with Bishop, actually!) but thought I'd post an observation of mine that I thought may be useful. Potentially quest-breaking bug?

Putting it in a spoiler tag for minor spoilers:

So I'm using the 'Live Another Life' mod, and chose an option to start me off as a patron of Falkreath's Inn. Not knowing the storyline of the Skyrim Romance mod yet, I came across a cave called 'Thorn's Cave' quite close by. The door was unlocked and I didn't think anything of that - thinking it was just any other cave. I made my way to the bottom, only to discover that the guy down there - and in fact the whole cave - is part of the Romance mod and Bishop's questline.

I thought I'd mention this for a very specific reason. Though I'm not yet sure about the events surrounding Thorn's Cave, the fact I could get all the way to the bottom of the cave before even meeting Bishop yet likely presents a problem. Perhaps you could keep the cave door locked until the part of Bishop's quest where you seek out Thorn? Just a suggestion. :)

I liked the mod a lot but I wish it was bisexual... I know you can play as a man but some (most) gay men don't like  to called and treated like a lady.   I am also aware of the time that would take to make it bi, even if its only the dialog and well, no dresses for that ball but, people, there are not 1 nicely done gay character in this game or companion.   Yes, thanks to Lovers Lab and the great mod people in it, we have great sex-gay mods, but that is all, gay romance? forget it.

What is more interesting even its that some moders  made great by companions  for Oblivion... that change the dialogue accordingly.  Voiced and with some quests mods...One of the companions is the most good looking guy I ever saw in any game, with eye blue and other green named Fergus who is full voiced and authorized by Sylar0712, his author to be modified (cosmetically) by other moders, including fergus - kyle by room207.  There are a few gay/by  followers/companions in Oblivion...I wish that they could be transferred to Skyrim.

Well, meanwhile I play Skyrim with what I get and keep on hoping that someone will remember that the number of gay/by people playing computer games are big nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...

Positively love the mod!  I am, however, running into what I call 'maximum density' issues.  I load into the grand ball and everything gets very very slow very very quickly.  Gameplay drags instantly to 0 fps (can't move from zone in area).  If I hit ~ or ESC to bring up the menu it takes...30-60s before said menu pops up.

I'm thinking my skyrim install has reached critical mass and with the sheer size of the grand ballroom, the # of NPCs and high res clothing to be seen it simply can't handle it.  I also get something approximating this error when I go to Riften - the size of the indoor city area and the number of NPCs (with my various mods added) bogs down gameplay.  If I save right before entering Riften, restart the client THEN load Riften it seems to work.

Anyone else run into this?  I'd rather not hunt and peck on my ENB to turn off stuff buuuut I think I'm stuck.  =(. 

Finding Jack and leading him back to his ship was hilarious!

Edit - Just saw a previous response about going to windowed mode instead of FS.  Will try.

Positively love the mod!  I am, however, running into what I call 'maximum density' issues.  I load into the grand ball and everything gets very very slow very very quickly.  Gameplay drags instantly to 0 fps (can't move from zone in area).  If I hit ~ or ESC to bring up the menu it takes...30-60s before said menu pops up.

I'm thinking my skyrim install has reached critical mass and with the sheer size of the grand ballroom, the # of NPCs and high res clothing to be seen it simply can't handle it.  I also get something approximating this error when I go to Riften - the size of the indoor city area and the number of NPCs (with my various mods added) bogs down gameplay.  If I save right before entering Riften, restart the client THEN load Riften it seems to work.

Anyone else run into this?  I'd rather not hunt and peck on my ENB to turn off stuff buuuut I think I'm stuck.  =(. 

If you can post the zipped papyrus.log I can check if you don't have any problems with your mods (about scripting.)

Just run the game, try to go to an area where the problem occurs, then exit (no need to save) and zip the log and post it here.

Pity this is only a male/female romance mod if this had a female/female romance I would check it out but since it's only female and neanderthal I'll pass.

Come on!

It is female/neandertals with eyeliners!

If you can post the zipped papyrus.log I can check if you don't have any problems with your mods (about scripting.)

Just run the game, try to go to an area where the problem occurs, then exit (no need to save) and zip the log and post it here.

Will do.  I already run borderless windowed, so that wasn't it.  I trimmed iTexMipMapSkip to 3 to make everything ultra blocky but texture resolution isn't the issue.

I'm pretty sure its the sheer number of NPCs in the area and whatever mods I have require a check per NPC and it breaks the game.  I'll have a papyrus log for you momentarilly.

Edit - holy bananas.  2MB log file, the spam is real.  Various mods trying to apply effects on things...i think.  I think maybe floppy sos trying to hit everybody at once and xpms?

Papyrus.0.7z

Edit 2 - Disabling floppy sos and seeing what happens.  Hmm...that helped a bit but everything still bogged down to zero.  For the time being I've reverted to an earlier save.

The zip wont open it said that the file is damage or corrupt. What should i do huhuh

Re-download.

And try to download it with Chrome and not Internet Explorer. Be sure also you have 7Zip installed.

i already re downloaded it and i use chrome and i had 7zip installed. can you upload the steps on how to extract using 7zip because i'm new to 7zip. plsss

will this work on legendary version of skyrim?

To open it with 7Zip just right click on it, select Open with... and pick 7Zip File Manager.

Yes, it works with the Legendary edition.

• 1 month later...

I've encountered something.

In the honeymoon house, when you put all of the dederic stuff on the ledge, some won't show up and some loose the upgrade you do from smithing. Also, the masks you collect, when you leave the cottage and come back, the masks disappear.

I've encountered something.

In the honeymoon house, when you put all of the dederic stuff on the ledge, some won't show up and some loose the upgrade you do from smithing. Also, the masks you collect, when you leave the cottage and come back, the masks disappear.

Thanks for reporting it.

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2018 at 9:39 PM, COLOCO said:

Need to pass all Casavir quest by cheat code because it's unplayable trouught and after so i need the code!!

ALL the code quest from casavir .(Maybe i can fly over the ctd without fuck the script and dont break this save by the way)

thx...

Try setting the game to be played in window. That's how it worked for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...