View File

Have a face to face conversation. Let your companions really see what you think of them. Any helmet/hat which removes your hair, which is more or less any helmet, will be removed when dialog camera kicks in. Things like Faded Visor which does not remove the hair should stay on. This also works on Power Armor.

• No Vanilla Edits.
  • No Duplicate Helmets To Craft.
  • Just Works. I'm reasonably certain.

THIS REQUIRES LIKE THE MOST LATEST F4SE CAUSE IT STARTED SE'ING S'S AND THIS IS MADE POSSIBLE TO YOU BY A FUNCTION THEY JUST ADDED.

Requires

• Fallout 1.9.4
  • F4SE 0.4 or newer.

Instructions

It should just work after installing. If not check your F4SE.

• 2 months later...

Pretty cool mod, thanks for making it, now I do have one question, will this work with modded helmets too or only vanilla ones? :)

Edit: Pretty sure that I know the answer to my question after I did the research, it works on both modded and vanilla, feel free to correct me if I am wrong

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/11/2020 at 2:02 PM, Norberto Maximiliano said:

I FUCKING NEED THE NAME OF THAT MASK

Edit: Nano Mask , Mod is Nano Suit , Link is at the bottom

Nano Suit. It's a great suit and if you stack the Ninja version (armor workbench) plus movement speed then walking becomes jogging (the mask is seperate, the mod also comes with the functional jet pack)
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7451