[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

On 8/24/2019 at 3:29 AM, wild_guy said:

Are we talking about animations or about FBD? This is the animations thread. As for FBD, look here.

I was able to download it all and the main menu even recognizes them. I'm just trying to figure out where to find and how to use

4 hours ago, TDW5115 said:

I was able to download it all and the main menu even recognizes them. I'm just trying to figure out where to find and how to use

All newly generated NPCs will have random body details with some chance automatically and for manual use look for them in CAS skin details. If you have more questions about FBD, please, write them in its thread.

i know these are logically old animations now but the two female pool masturbation animations, do you ever plan on a climax for it? considering the addition of sulani... i use pools more often and love those two animations and would love to see it a finished sequence with a climax.

8 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

i know these are logically old animations now but the two female pool masturbation animations, do you ever plan on a climax for it? considering the addition of sulani... i use pools more often and love those two animations and would love to see it a finished sequence with a climax.

Actually I didn't plan this but I think you're right and it makes sense, so probably I should make it, thanks.

14 minutes ago, myself55 said:

hi widl guy! I hope your new improved rig will work out :)

i wanted to give a suggestion but can't pm on patreon or here

so I post the link

here for floor

Hey! Not a bad idea, this can fit for beach towel/floor sequence, I saved the video and I'll consider this position, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LL update

Added animations:

• MF Petting 69 (oraljob / double bed) preview
  • MF Bed Missionary Climax (climax / double bed) preview
  • MF Bizarre Doggy (vaginal / floor, dance floor, yoga mat) preview
  • MF Caught Voyeur Teasing (Male) (handjob / shower) preview
  • MF Caught Voyeur Teasing (Female) (handjob / shower) preview

Patreon update

September gold animation available for early access to gold patrons and higher on Patreon: Kneeling Cunnilingus

UnknownGrippingArcticseal-size_restricte

Привет Wild_guy! Помоги решить проблему. У меня нет анимаций на полу, хотя графа похоть появляется, но там только настройки и эксгибиционизм. На других предметах ацнимации есть.