[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

7 hours ago, Shellty_ said:

Thank you so much for the update Wild Guy! Amazing idea to using monkey bars and great realization from you of course.

I needed animations for my sims to have non-standard sex on a date in a park, this is how monkey bars idea was born. It's a common object in parks and it has great potential. I'm glad you like the sequence ?

On 11/10/2020 at 1:05 PM, wild_guy said:

I needed animations for my sims to have non-standard sex on a date in a park, this is how monkey bars idea was born. It's a common object in parks and it has great potential. I'm glad you like the sequence ?

It seems your sims in the right place at the right time haha. Thank you again for all of your awesome creations!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

I'm not sure if this is a goof with WW itself or not, but the climax for the "Bent next to seat" animation applies the cum to the penetrating partner instead of the receiving partner.

I don't know what could be the reason of this, applying of cum is configured correctly in the animation config and there is no such problem in my game.

Spoiler

111.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

even though I have the sex toys resized for animation mod installed and have all the dildos place on the ground and in the home inventory, can't figure out how to put it into personal inventory, I don't have any dildso when I use them for the shower scenes.

3 hours ago, dinojc said:

even though I have the sex toys resized for animation mod installed and have all the dildos place on the ground and in the home inventory, can't figure out how to put it into personal inventory, I don't have any dildso when I use them for the shower scenes.

You can't use dildo whenever you want and control it, it doesn't work this way. Sex toys must be initially used by animator as a prop while making an animation, i.e. an animation should be intended for a sex toy usage, then you'll see it in the game if the necessary toy installed in your mods.

On 12/21/2020 at 9:10 AM, WilyGamer said:

Out of curiosity, would you ever consider a gumroad.com option similar to ATrois and Motherlode? Or just Patreon?

Never thought about that and I'm not even familiar with how Gumroad works. Is it really necessary?

New animation available for early access on Patreon: Squatting Handjob Climax

https://redgifs.com/watch/pleasingimpeccablearkshell

image.jpeg

Edited by wild_guy

Never thought about that and I'm not even familiar with how Gumroad works. Is it really necessary?

To be honest don't know about the uploader/host side of things, and no not really necessary. I'll admit I did find it easier on the customer side when it came to picking a option to pay for. Just figured I'd ask since it seems more modders are branching out to have more options other than patreon. Creators have another source of support/funds, Modders get access to exclusive or early versions, but without having to tie down to monthly payments should something come up at the cost of not having a voice in the polls. Not necessary, doesn't need to be Gumroad if you do set up other avenues somehow, don't even have to do anything as you are the one providing a splendid service. I get it if you prefer the "community" like method you've already got going. Just the way I see it is more the more funds to you, the more you can focus on mods. And you seem to be more "active" than others when it comes to responding and updating here as it is. Apologies for the blurb.

7 hours ago, tenta 2.0 said:

none of the animations show up, i've tried beds and the monkey bars. i don't get any options for any positions but the mod does show up in my mods in the options. how do I get it to work

Incorrect WickedWhims installation?

On 1/7/2021 at 4:59 AM, wild_guy said:

Incorrect WickedWhims installation?

Yes, or probably some out to date mod you already had installed or something with ww ikd recognition. ;) 

Yes, something like this. 

On 1/6/2021 at 9:45 PM, tenta 2.0 said:

none of the animations show up, i've tried beds and the monkey bars. i don't get any options for any positions but the mod does show up in my mods in the options. how do I get it to work

Try to install all the props ( when i say that i say objects and accessories) already recommended in the beginning of the wild_guy's page . 
Just a little help, i've been trying to play to like more the sims hehehe