[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

8 minutes ago, o4kozavr said:

Привет Wild_guy! Помоги решить проблему. У меня нет анимаций на полу, хотя графа похоть появляется, но там только настройки и эксгибиционизм. На других предметах ацнимации есть.

Привет. Ввести в консоли команду ww.fix пробовал? Обычно снимает всякие залипшие с сохранениями глюки. Кроме того, кэш игры почистить бывает весьма полезно, чтобы такие глюки не ловить, особенно после установки/удаления модов.

4 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Привет. Ввести в консоли команду ww.fix пробовал? Обычно снимает всякие залипшие с сохранениями глюки. Кроме того, кэш игры почистить бывает весьма полезно, особенно после установки/удаления модов.

ww.fix вводил, localthumbcache.package удалял, не помогло

5 minutes ago, o4kozavr said:

вводил, не помогло

Странно. Ну сами анимации для пола, как я понимаю имеются в наличии? Я что-то тогда и не знаю что присоветовать, если и бывали какие проблемы то эта команда их всегда снимала, ну типа мод считает, что секс-взаимодействие уже запущено и поэтому меню нет, команду вводишь- сбрасывается и все опять доступно.

6 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Странно. Ну сами анимации для пола, как я понимаю имеются в наличии? Я что-то тогда и не знаю что присоветовать, если и бывали какие проблемы то эта команда их всегда снимала, ну типа мод считает, что секс-взаимодействие уже запущено и поэтому меню нет, команду вводишь- сбрасывается и все опять доступно.

Анимаций штук 10 от разных авторов. Ладно, попробую удалить мод/зайти в игру/снова поставить мод, может поможет. Спасибо, что уделил время

Just now, o4kozavr said:

Анимаций штук 10 от разных авторов. Ладно, попробую удалить мод/зайти в игру/снова поставить мод, может поможет. Спасибо, что уделил время

Кстати, эта проблема появилась после обновления WW

15 minutes ago, o4kozavr said:

Кстати, эта проблема появилась после обновления WW

У меня не было такого, не знаю. Есть еще рекомендация на оф. сайте, если все плохо сделать чистое сохранение (забей текст в переводчик), но по ходу там потеряешь все сохраненные данные от мода. Это то есть запустить игру без мода и пересохранить, а потом снова установить мод. Я имею в виду потеряются свойства участков, которые мод добавляет (если такие были применены), все скиллы, мудлеты и прочее, в общем все, что было добавлено в сохраненную игру модом.

On 8/29/2019 at 5:39 AM, YourFalseHope said:

i know these are logically old animations now but the two female pool masturbation animations, do you ever plan on a climax for it? considering the addition of sulani... i use pools more often and love those two animations and would love to see it a finished sequence with a climax.

New animation available for early access on Patreon: Pool Masturbation Climax

IllustriousPoliteEuropeanpolecat-size_re

A couple questions about your shower animations. I really like the Voyeur Masturbation one, but is there any way to make the effects of it be more like an actual shower? It seems really weird that the character inside the shower has their hygiene going down. Also, I can't find Caught Voyeur Teasing, it doesn't appear to be in any of the menus for shower sex.

2 hours ago, rb813 said:

A couple questions about your shower animations. I really like the Voyeur Masturbation one, but is there any way to make the effects of it be more like an actual shower? It seems really weird that the character inside the shower has their hygiene going down. Also, I can't find Caught Voyeur Teasing, it doesn't appear to be in any of the menus for shower sex.

You probably have to update the package, with the latest update sims who are inside the shower have 'no_sweat' and 'increase_hygiene' tags so everything must be ok with that.

Caught Voyeur Teasing is the next stage after Voyeur Masturbation, it's a handjob as well and available with the latest LL update.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:09 PM, wild_guy said:

New animation available for early access on Patreon: Pool Masturbation Climax

Thank you. Very nice, :) only other old animation id love to see a climax for other then this one was the passionate reverse riding for loveseat/sofa. always loved that one too. You do very good work. Always look forward to what you release.

3 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

only other old animation id love to see a climax for other then this one was the passionate reverse riding for loveseat/sofa

Yeah, I thought about making own climax for that sequence, I'll make it at some point, thanls.

1 hour ago, sharris8 said:

@wild_guy I absolutely adore your m/f lovemaking animations and your climaxes imo are just so real...? from their facial expressions to the men losing their thrusting rhythm (his jerking/shuddering hips) once he reaches his climax! Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you for your kind words! I'm very glad you like them so much :)

13 minutes ago, Hannigram38 said:

I love it! 

Cool eposode:) It sems I love it too:) I rarely have a time to play myself so it's always interesting how other people see my animations in their game in their own situations and with their sims.

I'm really glad you like it, have a nice simming:)

4 minutes ago, Sims4Newblet said:

Your animations are so fun and different, I love it! For future reference do you take general suggestions or can just patreons suggest?

Thanks! Glad you like them:) You're free to suggest here if you want. I can't promise anything but usually I try to take suggestions if they really fits.

8 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Thanks! Glad you like them:) You're free to suggest here if you want. I can't promise anything but usually I try to take suggestions if they really fits.

Yay! I'd love to help and suggest but not sure if there are CCs that can help support it yet. Has stuff that's like vines/plants ever cross your mind? Not sure how it would work though.

Either way I hope to contribute to your wonderful stuff someday! Keep up the good work!

12 minutes ago, Sims4Newblet said:

Has stuff that's like vines/plants ever cross your mind? Not sure how it would work though.

Never thought about that. I know it's possible to make an animation for in-game plants but that's not a very good idea because we can't make an animation that would fit a bunch of plants. This probably would be an animation for one specific plant and so this doesn't make much sense.

6 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Never thought about that. I know it's possible to make an animation for in-game plants but that's not a very good idea because we can't make an animation that would fit a bunch of plants. This probably would be an animation for one specific plant and so this doesn't make much sense.

Totally understood! I figured that'd be an issue and why plant stuff aren't a thing currently. I tried to find stuff that's kind of "hentai"-themed to tentacles or a plant similar to the cowplant (that type of bulkiness and flexibility) but without that cowhead. But can't find a CC similar enough to offer as a suggestion yet. If I do find it, hopefully it could be of help and of interest! Thank you for even listening to the idea!