[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, OldWorldMaster said:

It has been since November when we last saw a public update and quite a few paid Patreon updates. Any particular reason for this?

This always depends on how many new animations are released on Patreon and it wasn't too many in this period of time because I had breaks in my work and also had to work on other things.

A new public release is currently being prepared.

On 3/2/2021 at 11:53 PM, wild_guy said:

This always depends on how many new animations are released on Patreon and it wasn't too many in this period of time because I had breaks in my work and also had to work on other things.

A new public release is currently being prepared.

Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated! Keep up the good work

Patreon major update

• Made sims automatically remove condom in climax animations before cumming outside.
  • Improved cum visual effects synchronization.
  • Introduced the author's set of sex context tags for all animations.

Edited by wild_guy
12 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Patreon major update

• Made sims automatically remove condom in climax animations before cumming outside.
  • Improved cum visual effects synchronization.
  • Introduced the author's set of sex context tags for all animations.

Hey, wild_guy, will you administer these feature to your LL animations also?

3 hours ago, Uusxx said:

Hey, wild_guy, will you administer these feature to your LL animations also?

Yes, of course, but with the next LL update. At the moment these changes mostly require the latest Patreon WW version.

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 9:51 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

1410148221_11-26-20_8-47-42PM.png.860e4fe012a16d7d56e8440026922b83.png

I'm not sure if this is a goof with WW itself or not, but the climax for the "Bent next to seat" animation applies the cum to the penetrating partner instead of the receiving partner.

During the end of the animation, sperm always appears on one man's body. Isn't it on a woman's body at all? It looks like this ... how is it removed?
Every time after orgasm does the guy have it on his chest?

https://postimg.cc/ph6gg5tc

How to prohibit spraying sperm on his own chest? Or disable sperm display on the  guy at all. (omg) thx for help. If is on woman ok, but why on guy body ?

22 hours ago, DeepNude said:

How to prohibit spraying sperm on his own chest? Or disable sperm display on the  guy at all. (omg) thx for help. If is on woman ok, but why on guy body ?

As I said before it's not intended to work this way, cum layers are configured to be applied to the female actor body, not the male one. I can't reproduce such issue and unfortunately have no idea what can cause it.

I'll try to ask Turbo since it's not the first report.

On 11/26/2020 at 11:51 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

I'm not sure if this is a goof with WW itself or not, but the climax for the "Bent next to seat" animation applies the cum to the penetrating partner instead of the receiving partner.

22 hours ago, DeepNude said:

During the end of the animation, sperm always appears on one man's body. Isn't it on a woman's body at all?

I talked to Turbodriver about this and it seems there is some technical issue in WW. It will be fixed in the next WW release, thanks a lot for your reports.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never did figure out the glitch with the guy cumming on himself, did he?  I still see it all the time.  There are a few animations where it's on purpose, where the female is stroking him and pointing his dick up at him, but I also see him cumming on her tits and getting it on his own chest instead.

7 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Never did figure out the glitch with the guy cumming on himself, did he?  I still see it all the time.  There are a few animations where it's on purpose, where the female is stroking him and pointing his dick up at him, but I also see him cumming on her tits and getting it on his own chest instead.

This should be fixed in the next WW update as Turbo said, it's a technical issue.