when i wrong click take item by stolen

my cm companion  help the guard killing me :(

i recommend  "slave trader" mod  for your battle companion 

sorry for my english

I search this up and the result was sex mods, So what does slave trader do? Is it for cm companion?

No. Slave Trader is a Lovers Mod. You need the Lovers sex system to us it. (LAPF) It does not work without it.

It is a enslave NPCs system.

And cm does not work well with Lovers. The cm scripting is bad.( or some people say it is buggy as hell )

Most Lovers/LAPF users use MCS   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

With MCS you can make every NPC to your companion. They can be add in the player faction so that they fight if the player is attacked.

If you want to use cm Mods with MCS you must delete all cm stuff in the cm companion esp: the cm esm master, the AI packages, orders,... So you have only the NPC in game and can hire him with MCS.

No. Slave Trader is a Lovers Mod. You need the Lovers sex system to us it. (LAPF) It does not work without it.

It is a enslave NPCs system.

And cm does not work well with Lovers. The cm scripting is bad.( or some people say it is buggy as hell )

Most Lovers/LAPF users use MCS   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

With MCS you can make every NPC to your companion. They can be add in the player faction so that they fight if the player is attacked.

If you want to use cm Mods with MCS you must delete all cm stuff in the cm companion esp: the cm esm master, the AI packages, orders,... So you have only the NPC in game and can hire him with MCS.

TY