[WHAT IS?] bunny boots? jump sword spin attack?

hey all,

looking for uunp hdt bodylide

~~bunny boots, at least i think they are bunny, they have like the emblem under the foot, could be a fox?

~~found bikini, on patreon Xuniana

~~ IcyV, anyone have this? it was a deleted a few days ago before i could grab it

~~the two hand jumping sword attack is in the video, at the timestamp i attached, /answered

Screenshot (27).png

Screenshot (29).png

entry_img_2181s.jpg

Ah, I see you are a person of culture as well. I, too, am loking for some things from that "Poyo Mods" video:

The chest and collar are from "SPB Ero Heart Bunny" (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2068-spb-ero-heart-bunny-for-unp-jiggle/). You'll need to find the respective bodyslide coversion.

I wanted to know from what mod is the *rabbit tail*, as it is different from the one present in the mod I linked (it covers the buttcrack, almost like a panty). I also wanted the bunny boots. And, of course, like everyone on Poyo's videos, I would like to have those bodyslide and HDT presets, but no luck there. Maybe someone here is skilled enough to replicate them.

A-ha! Should have known it would be a Poyo question. I'm afraid I don't know the answers; but I'd love to have a UUNP preset for that body. Does anyone know what ENB/weather/lighting combination they use? Older videos mentioned Aeon ENB, but Lucid, at least, looks nothing like that - unless it's very heavily tweaked, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Kathonica said:

A-ha! Should have known it would be a Poyo question. I'm afraid I don't know the answers; but I'd love to have a UUNP preset for that body. Does anyone know what ENB/weather/lighting combination they use? Older videos mentioned Aeon ENB, but Lucid, at least, looks nothing like that - unless it's very heavily tweaked, I suppose.

there is an unnp one here i think 

its the request 67, 

as for enb i heard the same that they use aeon, i assume tweaked it a bit and use a greener grass mod, 

i ended up using caffiene enb, 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived