Jump to content

[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 3.0.0 March/7 2026)


Recommended Posts

Posted

@skarrd I've installed the new version, how do I revert my sim's penis back to normal size? It is still bit bigger.

 

Keep up the amazing work!

Posted
2 hours ago, ChwX said:

@skarrd I've installed the new version, how do I revert my sim's penis back to normal size? It is still bit bigger.

 

Keep up the amazing work!

Current status regarding the penis size, it was reported it was broken. Which it was. So I removed all values that change the penis size. Both in enlargement and reduction. (just set them to 0) That's where it's currently at. I didn't have any time to add interactions in the options menu that reset the penis size if that's what you're asking. That would have been really crazy to try and add especially since I haven't even come close to being able to look at why it wasn't resetting properly in the first place. My best guess off the top of my head would be to select the penis again? It seemed to me my sims were resetting after playing different households and going back but I might be mistaken. Really sorry for all the trouble. I'm obviously going to have to dial back the experiments.

Posted

Hello! I can't seem to find the latest public version of the mod; all the links are dead. There's nothing on LoversLab, and the public versions aren't on Patreon. I'm looking to download version 3.0.0—does anyone have a solution, please?

Posted
1 hour ago, Aria 169 said:

Hello! I can't seem to find the latest public version of the mod; all the links are dead. There's nothing on LoversLab, and the public versions aren't on Patreon. I'm looking to download version 3.0.0—does anyone have a solution, please?

 

 

Posted (edited)
On 9/6/2026 at 2:37 AM, ChwX said:

@skarrd I've installed the new version, how do I revert my sim's penis back to normal size? It is still bit bigger.

 

Keep up the amazing work!

 

You can change the penis size back using WW. In Personalization / Body & Clothing / Body selector there is the option "Adjust All Sims Penis Size". That's how I fix it, just make sure to click the option that selects all male sims and enter the penis size value you want it to reset to. You can go back to default sizes that way.

 

The option to adjust penis sizes in WW needs to be enabled in the WW settings though. If you don't have that enabled, it won't show up, and it isn't enabled by default. I believe it is under Nudity Settings / Body Settings then you click the Penis Size Manipulation Switch.

Edited by GalaxySimmer
Posted (edited)

Wanted to report that losing erection bug is still present.  I saw you said in a previous post it was a conflict between the Pervert Trait's default pants bulge and you're right, but its not just 'some penis models' its affecting all of them even the default WW one.  Just male sims with the pervert trait, women frames with penises don't appear to be affected by this bug.

 

If any of my male Sims that have the pervert trait and using any penis model will go from the erect model to the flaccid after a few seconds in WW animations, Kritical animations and Alchemist ones too.  In WW animations if I move them to a different location it goes back to normal.  Adding the 'disable bulge' trait stops it from happening.  Your bulge code is still over-riding things when it shouldn't be.

 

If I remove the Pervert trait from a sim it starts working normally and if I put it back on them it starts misbehaving again.  If I then also add the no bulge trait it works normally even with the pervert trait.

Edited by veegee96
more details
Posted
6 hours ago, veegee96 said:

Wanted to report that losing erection bug is still present.  I saw you said in a previous post it was a conflict between the Pervert Trait's default pants bulge and you're right, but its not just 'some penis models' its affecting all of them even the default WW one.  Just male sims with the pervert trait, women frames with penises don't appear to be affected by this bug.

 

If any of my male Sims that have the pervert trait and using any penis model will go from the erect model to the flaccid after a few seconds in WW animations, Kritical animations and Alchemist ones too.  In WW animations if I move them to a different location it goes back to normal.  Adding the 'disable bulge' trait stops it from happening.  Your bulge code is still over-riding things when it shouldn't be.

 

If I remove the Pervert trait from a sim it starts working normally and if I put it back on them it starts misbehaving again.  If I then also add the no bulge trait it works normally even with the pervert trait.

Actually the losing erection was due to errors in the action file that governs the erection behavior. But I corrected those a while back. That, hasn't had any errors reported in quite some time. However with the latest update, I changed the main category from "male" to " all who pee standing up." (but I don't think that has anything to do with the errors you seem to be experiencing)

 

Then there was the bulge which conflicts with some custom penis models that use the same outfit/body slot category. If there are meshes in the mods folder that conflict with the bulge, a greyed out penis will appear during sex. So that results in a graphical error. But that wouldn't effect the erection.

 

I can say that none of my male perverts are experiencing any erectile dysfunctions. Never during sex. Sometimes when not engaged in sex and they're strutting around naked their erection can go flaccid then (which is expected) but if I can think of any reason that's happening to you I will report back and I will keep an eye out for any misbehaving. 

Posted
9 hours ago, veegee96 said:

Wanted to report that losing erection bug is still present...

 

I tested myself, same as you, perverted sim and removed the disabled bulge. For me everything works as intended. Don't know what to say.

 

On 9/5/2026 at 10:23 PM, skarrd said:

My best guess off the top of my head would be to select the penis again

 

It didn't help. It is not that bad, but if you have any other idea how to revert to normal size, it is very welcomed.

 

Posted
5 hours ago, skarrd said:

Actually the losing erection was due to errors in the action file that governs the erection behavior. But I corrected those a while back. That, hasn't had any errors reported in quite some time. However with the latest update, I changed the main category from "male" to " all who pee standing up." (but I don't think that has anything to do with the errors you seem to be experiencing)

 

Then there was the bulge which conflicts with some custom penis models that use the same outfit/body slot category. If there are meshes in the mods folder that conflict with the bulge, a greyed out penis will appear during sex. So that results in a graphical error. But that wouldn't effect the erection.

 

I can say that none of my male perverts are experiencing any erectile dysfunctions. Never during sex. Sometimes when not engaged in sex and they're strutting around naked their erection can go flaccid then (which is expected) but if I can think of any reason that's happening to you I will report back and I will keep an eye out for any misbehaving. 

Okay I'll try some deductive mod trouble shooting, I have a lot of mods and now that you explained what you changed I have some suspects!  This first started happening around May but was focused on it being a wickedwhims thing but it seems its affecting any situations in any of my game play where a male sim gets naked and is supposed to being in the erect mode for the first time.  At least I know it specifically involves the bulge feature of your mod thanks to your post earlier in this thread :)

Posted
6 hours ago, ChwX said:

 

I tested myself, same as you, perverted sim and removed the disabled bulge. For me everything works as intended. Don't know what to say.

 

 

It didn't help. It is not that bad, but if you have any other idea how to revert to normal size, it is very welcomed.

 

GalaxySimmer above explained how to change the penis size via the WW controls. : "

You can change the penis size back using WW. In Personalization / Body & Clothing / Body selector there is the option "Adjust All Sims Penis Size". That's how I fix it, just make sure to click the option that selects all male sims and enter the penis size value you want it to reset to. You can go back to default sizes that way.

 

The option to adjust penis sizes in WW needs to be enabled in the WW settings though. If you don't have that enabled, it won't show up, and it isn't enabled by default. I believe it is under Nudity Settings / Body Settings then you click the Penis Size Manipulation Switch."

Posted
13 hours ago, veegee96 said:

Okay I'll try some deductive mod trouble shooting, I have a lot of mods and now that you explained what you changed I have some suspects!  This first started happening around May but was focused on it being a wickedwhims thing but it seems its affecting any situations in any of my game play where a male sim gets naked and is supposed to being in the erect mode for the first time.  At least I know it specifically involves the bulge feature of your mod thanks to your post earlier in this thread :)

I have an update!  I stripped my mods folder down to just yours, QuinSims, Basic WickedWhims install and Kriticals's stuff.  Its not the wickedwhims that was getting conflicts I experienced yesterday it was the animations associated with QuinSim's and Kritical's activities.  They are getting interfered with consistently when a male sim with a penis and the perv trait, but work fine when the no bulge trait is also in play.

Posted

Hi! I've noticed that this mod makes drinks undrinkable and makes you unable to order drinks from bars? Considering alcohol is a big feature in this it's a bit disappointing. 

Posted

Also, I'm really enjoying this mod. It makes everything more chaotic too which is always fun! I have a character of mine who is such a creepy weirdo and so a lot of the traits are perfect for her. And I have another character of mine who is a sexually repressed virgin in her mid thirties lmao. So it's very fun!! When is the next public release gonna be if you dont mind me asking?

Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 6:53 PM, XXfuckyou1212 said:

Hi! I've noticed that this mod makes drinks undrinkable and makes you unable to order drinks from bars? Considering alcohol is a big feature in this it's a bit disappointing. 

Teen drinking is restricted by design. But there are all sorts of ways around that. Check out the first post in this thread to read the playing instructions.

On 9/10/2026 at 7:05 PM, XXfuckyou1212 said:

Also, I'm really enjoying this mod. It makes everything more chaotic too which is always fun! I have a character of mine who is such a creepy weirdo and so a lot of the traits are perfect for her. And I have another character of mine who is a sexually repressed virgin in her mid thirties lmao. So it's very fun!! When is the next public release gonna be if you dont mind me asking?

This is a difficult question to answer. I start developing ideas and depending on how ambitious those ideas are start to dictate how long it will be.

 

On 9/10/2026 at 10:01 AM, Thifane said:

Is there a portuguese translation available?

Not that I know of but if there is one, I hope someone lets me know so I can include it in the translation section in the first post of this thread.

 

On 9/10/2026 at 3:14 PM, veegee96 said:

I have an update!  I stripped my mods folder down to just yours, QuinSims, Basic WickedWhims install and Kriticals's stuff.  Its not the wickedwhims that was getting conflicts I experienced yesterday it was the animations associated with QuinSim's and Kritical's activities.  They are getting interfered with consistently when a male sim with a penis and the perv trait, but work fine when the no bulge trait is also in play.

So, you think there is a conflict between those mods? And when you say conflict, this is the ED you were mentioning? I'm not sure what would cause that.

 

Posted
8 minutes ago, skarrd said:

So, you think there is a conflict between those mods? And when you say conflict, this is the ED you were mentioning? I'm not sure what would cause that.

 

Yes I think what's going on is your bulge effect is kicking during their animations and causing the penis to revert to a soft state, they are not wickedwhims sex animations they happen through different actions.  Very consistently if I have a male with the Pervert trait and I try to use those actions from those mods it either starts soft (when it should be hard) or initially its hard and then it goes soft a few seconds into it.  But if I also add the No Bulge trait you provided they always work fine.  Just like the initial bug you did fix with the bulge logic vs WW animations, I haven't had any of those get interrupted in a while now.

Posted
41 minutes ago, veegee96 said:

Yes I think what's going on is your bulge effect is kicking during their animations and causing the penis to revert to a soft state, they are not wickedwhims sex animations they happen through different actions.  Very consistently if I have a male with the Pervert trait and I try to use those actions from those mods it either starts soft (when it should be hard) or initially its hard and then it goes soft a few seconds into it.  But if I also add the No Bulge trait you provided they always work fine.  Just like the initial bug you did fix with the bulge logic vs WW animations, I haven't had any of those get interrupted in a while now.

Okay I'm not playing with Kriticals mod so I'm not sure what could be happening. Maybe asking them if their mods alter erection stats might shine some light on why. An animation is very different than a mod that effects the erection stats that come with WW.  I'm pretty sure I have QuinSims animations tho. But haven't noticed any conflicts or can even see how this can be connected. I'll keep an eye out for it and update if I come up with some info

 

Posted
15 minutes ago, skarrd said:

Okay I'm not playing with Kriticals mod so I'm not sure what could be happening. Maybe asking them if their mods alter erection stats might shine some light on why. An animation is very different than a mod that effects the erection stats that come with WW.  I'm pretty sure I have QuinSims animations tho. But haven't noticed any conflicts or can even see how this can be connected. I'll keep an eye out for it and update if I come up with some info

 

If you have Quinsim you probably have the interaction to Kneel or ask another sim to kneel?  Its the activity under that situation where its very easy to spot and happens every time.  Make a male framed pervert do any of the oral based 'funishments' to another sim and you'll see a few seconds into it the penis will go soft unless they've also go the no bulge trait.  Its not Quinsim's WW sex animations its the BDSM activities, same with the ones you can initiate with that mod's objects, which is the same for Kritical's which is also BDSM activities that are not inside of WickedWhims' engine.

Posted
10 hours ago, skarrd said:

Teen drinking is restricted by design. But there are all sorts of ways around that. Check out the first post in this thread to read the playing instructions.

oh, for me it won't allow ANY sims to drink :/ I'm playing as young adult sims.

Posted
On 9/13/2026 at 12:15 PM, veegee96 said:

If you have Quinsim you probably have the interaction to Kneel or ask another sim to kneel?  Its the activity under that situation where its very easy to spot and happens every time.  Make a male framed pervert do any of the oral based 'funishments' to another sim and you'll see a few seconds into it the penis will go soft unless they've also go the no bulge trait.  Its not Quinsim's WW sex animations its the BDSM activities, same with the ones you can initiate with that mod's objects, which is the same for Kritical's which is also BDSM activities that are not inside of WickedWhims' engine.

I don't have the BDSM activities or interactions that say kneel but that probably explains it. Being just animations didn't make sense. I'm not sure how it conflicts or why. I only know I use the WW stat that controls the erection. 0 for off and greater than 0 for on. Y'know? Straight forward. But you say it works with the bulge feature turned off? Again, this really doesn't make any sense to me. But I will keep an eye out for any unusual behavior.

 

On 9/13/2026 at 9:13 PM, XXfuckyou1212 said:

oh, for me it won't allow ANY sims to drink :/ I'm playing as young adult sims.

Okay well I just went in and tested a bunch of sims of different ages both sexually awkward and perverts and everything seems to be working fine. If you have a lot of mods, maybe one does something with the bars?

Posted

is the 'ask for sexy pics' activity just impossible to do when the target sim is wearing a full body outfit? i drugged a sim wearing a dress and then once it took effect i had my devious sim do the "i want sexy pics now" interaction and it started a situation event where one of the goals is to have the model remove an item of clothing. when clicking on the target/model sim, there are 2 options to have them remove their clothes: "take your top off please" and "take your bottoms off please". i've tried both interactions repeatedly and it seems to succeed (the animations seems friendly and the sims gain relationship points from it so it doesnt seem like the request is being rejected), but the model just never removes anything. is it because of the dress? do they have to be in a two piece outfit? sorry if this has already been answered in an updates post somewhere. also, is it no longer possible to drug/roofie sims right off the bat after meeting them as a devious sim? i noticed that there were no interactions showing up under the devious pie menu except "molest in bush" until the sim had been harassed enough to have their "panties in a twist". only then did the drug/roofie/sleeping pill options appear under the devious menu. i didnt realise that had changed.

Screenshot (580).png

Posted
7 hours ago, skarrd said:

I don't have the BDSM activities or interactions that say kneel but that probably explains it. Being just animations didn't make sense. I'm not sure how it conflicts or why. I only know I use the WW stat that controls the erection. 0 for off and greater than 0 for on. Y'know? Straight forward. But you say it works with the bulge feature turned off? Again, this really doesn't make any sense to me. But I will keep an eye out for any unusual behavior.

 

Okay well I just went in and tested a bunch of sims of different ages both sexually awkward and perverts and everything seems to be working fine. If you have a lot of mods, maybe one does something with the bars?

aight ill see, thanks

Posted
2 hours ago, jnaWWacc said:

is the 'ask for sexy pics' activity just impossible to do when the target sim is wearing a full body outfit? i drugged a sim wearing a dress and then once it took effect i had my devious sim do the "i want sexy pics now" interaction and it started a situation event where one of the goals is to have the model remove an item of clothing. when clicking on the target/model sim, there are 2 options to have them remove their clothes: "take your top off please" and "take your bottoms off please". i've tried both interactions repeatedly and it seems to succeed (the animations seems friendly and the sims gain relationship points from it so it doesnt seem like the request is being rejected), but the model just never removes anything. is it because of the dress? do they have to be in a two piece outfit? sorry if this has already been answered in an updates post somewhere. also, is it no longer possible to drug/roofie sims right off the bat after meeting them as a devious sim? i noticed that there were no interactions showing up under the devious pie menu except "molest in bush" until the sim had been harassed enough to have their "panties in a twist". only then did the drug/roofie/sleeping pill options appear under the devious menu. i didnt realise that had changed.

Screenshot (580).png

As of the latest update, I believe I solved the full body outfit problem with my new clothing removal/destruction system however I have a hunch I know what's going on. 

 

In the beginning when I started to implement this new dressing/undressing system I had Autonomous dressing/undressing off by default to avoid players experiencing unusual behavior while developing the system. However lots of dressing and undressing interactions were still using the old system. So players who didn't turn that on probably didn't notice the change.  Over the last couple of months, I have changed over most of the interactions to this new system. It might be, that you need to go in to the Perverted Expansion Pack options and check to make sure Autonomous Dressing/Undressing is turned on. (I am at the stage where this should probably be turned on by default now) This can be turned on for all sims in the WW attributes menu as well.

 

I will also double check and see if there might be another error causing the model to not undress. 

 

Regarding the drugging other sims, you should still be able to do that however when it is a teen that is the target, the conditions to get the teen drinking by asking them must be met first. So you need to ask if they want to drink to get them drinking and then you can roofie them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...