Issue with disappearing panties and skirts

Hello all, I was reaching out to the best community in gaming for some insight on an issue I am having with Chronotrigger's Remodeled Armor Replacer for CBBE. For some reason, the CT77 armors are having the panties and skirts Zapped in game. When I open Bodyslide, the Zap panty and Zap skirt are unchecked (meaning they should appear) but the preview shows no panty or skirt. I have tried the following in no particular order.

• Went armor by armor in Bodyslide, checked and unchecked Zap panty and Zap skirt (they both reappeared), and rebuilt the armors
  • Removed and reinstalled remodeled armor and Bodyslide
  • Moved Remodeled armor higher on priority
  • Uninstalled DDi, DDa, and DDe.

I have tried all of this several times to no avail. Attached is my load order

loadorder.txt

Any help is much appreciated

I know some mods have built-in item hiders. For example Devious Devices has a menuitem called Devices Underneath which automatically hides items in certain slots per default. Setting Item Hider to None fixed it for me. So maybe one of your other mods has this functionality as well.

Archived