FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

Can't tell exactly, working on the "male" versions now, and after that I still have a lot of art stuff to do like a new logo, screenshots etc. If I would have to guess, maybe between 1 and 2 weeks.

Meanwhile I am going to leave this here :P

TESV2024-02-2222-07-27-20.gif.1588f5a8d06b8f75b4c73070bf01ee11.gif

My gosh that Femboy is adorable! Only wish I could see him without a PP-cage 🤭

9 hours ago, Vivi said:

Can't tell exactly, working on the "male" versions now, and after that I still have a lot of art stuff to do like a new logo, screenshots etc. If I would have to guess, maybe between 1 and 2 weeks.

Thanks, it's exciting to know there's a new release coming!😆

On 2/27/2024 at 10:17 AM, Vivi said:

Ooh, what armor set is that?

1 hour ago, rvhausen said:

aha, ty.  All I need now is that belt 😎

Oh yeah that one is from Bless MD3001. Bit low poly tho. Having trouble finding good belts unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not expecting anyone to take the time to do this as everyone has there own lives to live, but I'm at a hurdle that I can't seem to get over by myself. I'm trying to use the method of creating a custom race, specifically a Khajiit femboy race. I have zero experience using the creation kit and creating mods, and videos don't seem to be helping me with the specific issues I'm running into. So if anyone sees this and feels inclined, I could really use some help. Otherwise, I think I may give up for the time being. I don't have the motivation or time to teach myself the creation kit to the extent it seems I need to. 

If I'm actually wrong, and this is actually a simple task I'm overcomplicating, please let me know lol.

Until then, maybe I'll try messing around with the Femboy Race Reborn mod and see if I can get something going with that, even if its not supported anymore.

7 hours ago, herpdiderpy said:

I'm not expecting anyone to take the time to do this as everyone has there own lives to live, but I'm at a hurdle that I can't seem to get over by myself. I'm trying to use the method of creating a custom race, specifically a Khajiit femboy race. I have zero experience using the creation kit and creating mods, and videos don't seem to be helping me with the specific issues I'm running into. So if anyone sees this and feels inclined, I could really use some help. Otherwise, I think I may give up for the time being. I don't have the motivation or time to teach myself the creation kit to the extent it seems I need to. 

If I'm actually wrong, and this is actually a simple task I'm overcomplicating, please let me know lol.

Until then, maybe I'll try messing around with the Femboy Race Reborn mod and see if I can get something going with that, even if its not supported anymore.

I can probably help if you need a custom race set up. Throw me a pm and tell me what's up :3 I am in the middle of finishing my cages mod, but I will try to reply as soon as I can.