FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

so, im using immersive & adult collection ( bc im bad at modding ) and ive been trying to use unique player and 

to create a femboy character, but as i said im bad at modding and just cant get it to work. on my latest attempt the hands and head didnt match the body and i tried messing with the .nif and .tri files but nothing really changed can someone pls help me with this?

Edited by I_Want_Lewds
18 hours ago, I_Want_Lewds said:

so, im using immersive & adult collection ( bc im bad at modding ) and ive been trying to use unique player and 

to create a femboy character, but as i said im bad at modding and just cant get it to work. on my latest attempt the hands and head didnt match the body and i tried messing with the .nif and .tri files but nothing really changed can someone pls help me with this?

My best recommendation would honestly be just switch to CBBE and use Vaginaless for CBBE/3BBB, you'll find an "easier" time (as if jury rigging a femboy together was easy at all) all around working with it and there's usually far more support and features for the body in general.

Edited by incubaddon

This is more of a request, but can anyone who already handles body textures and/or uv maps port Flan's Base Textures for Roberts on the Oblivion Nexus over to the latest Robert S/RS body on the Fallout NV Nexus or preferably Mod Pub page? (I've already checked the perms for Flan's Base Textures it should be good to go)

Flan Base Textures:
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41604

Robert S/RS Male Body Replacer:
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/75788
or
https://mod.pub/falloutnv/60-robert-s-male-body-replacer-bodyslide-bp-bb

FNV femboy content is pretty sparse and I'm feening to actually have a properly working femboy in my Sexout modlist

Edited by incubaddon

Hey, everyone. I'm sorry if this is against the rules, feel free to delete my message if that's the case. But, I'm completely in love with all the screenshots and I'm dying to create my own femboys and have a few of them around Skyrim too. I'm especially interested in SavrenX's Bochu mod, but it requires SAM and I have nearly a thousand mods in my game, with everything related to males depending on HIMBO+SOS. Switching to SAM is an idea that makes my brain hurt. My ADHD would love having me jump into this rabbit hole but this is gonna make me hyperfixate for days, which I honestly can't afford right now.

So, what I wanted to ask is: is there any relatively simple way to convert Bochu v2 to HIMBO? I've tried converting the malebody mesh as an outfit but the end result is never perfect. There's always an issue, even when I think I was careful in Outfit Studio. I might be messing some steps though, seeing as the guide I'm following is for outfits. I'm probably just being dumb and there's no way that making this conversion like this should work in the first place, but I'm actually almost satisfied with what I've managed. Is there a better way to do this? Could someone help me through private messages or perhaps send me converted meshes/textures (if needed) if SavrenX doesn't mind? Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, mattvm said:

Hey, everyone. I'm sorry if this is against the rules, feel free to delete my message if that's the case. But, I'm completely in love with all the screenshots and I'm dying to create my own femboys and have a few of them around Skyrim too. I'm especially interested in SavrenX's Bochu mod, but it requires SAM and I have nearly a thousand mods in my game, with everything related to males depending on HIMBO+SOS. Switching to SAM is an idea that makes my brain hurt. My ADHD would love having me jump into this rabbit hole but this is gonna make me hyperfixate for days, which I honestly can't afford right now.

So, what I wanted to ask is: is there any relatively simple way to convert Bochu v2 to HIMBO? I've tried converting the malebody mesh as an outfit but the end result is never perfect. There's always an issue, even when I think I was careful in Outfit Studio. I might be messing some steps though, seeing as the guide I'm following is for outfits. I'm probably just being dumb and there's no way that making this conversion like this should work in the first place, but I'm actually almost satisfied with what I've managed. Is there a better way to do this? Could someone help me through private messages or perhaps send me converted meshes/textures (if needed) if SavrenX doesn't mind? Thanks in advance.

Have you tried just replacing the textures and body meshes in the bochu mod with HIMBO's, or is there a neck seam?

On 11/6/2023 at 10:19 PM, Harry Smackmeat said:

Have you tried just replacing the textures and body meshes in the bochu mod with HIMBO's, or is there a neck seam?

Yeah, and I was hoping to be able to use the HIMBO sliders in Racemenu to slightly adjust the femboy's body but that doesn't work (only weight does). I found a mod called "custom SAM sliders" which actually helps, but the sliders are pretty limited. Maybe finding better SAM sliders could do the trick. I don't know, I'll keep looking. I know some people convert "bodies" without too much trouble but I'm only finding guides teaching how to convert outfits and I don't know if that's a good start like I thought it was.