CTD while loading a save

It's pretty normal with a decent amount of mods, but you probably already know that since you've removed it as you said.

You could try to use this mod, which so far in my testing removed my load save game crashes: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

I tried it even before posting here and it didn't seem to affect my game in any way whatsoever.

I recommend using skse.ini here's a copy of one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038/? . I find this helps a lot with crashes. Also there's the old trick of starting a new game then loading your save right away.

No visible changes.

Also, I tried starting a new game with only Alternative start. The game started fine but after I got out of character creation, made a save and tried to load it, I got a frozen black screen and 600+ FPS. However, the game didn't crash to desktop.

Verifying the game files reacquired 5 files,  couldn't load the near-clean save after turning back the mods. 

Edit: It would seem that after finetuning and tinkering I'm unable to go through a loading screen of any kind, including using the bed of Alternate Start.

Papyrus.0.log

If your using MO then you should be able to launch an unmoded game normally does that work fine?

What's with your mod list it's all funky.

Mine:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Default Overwrite
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+KS Hairdos Renewal
+Clean Start
-a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon
+C. Sotteta Necromancer 2k - CBBE HDT-59202-1-5
+Luxury Collection

Yours:

mod_id,mod_installed_name,mod_version,file_installed_name
64905,"AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer","2.8.0.0","AIM28-64905-2-8.7z"
0,"All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy","3.3.0.0","C:/Users/InkaH/Downloads/All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3.7z"
9557,"Alternate Start - Live Another Life","3.1.6.0a","Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-3-1-6a.7z"
24909,"aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors","1.9.0.0","aMidianBorn book of silence_ARMORS-24909-1-9.7z"
0,"Apropos Classic 2017 03 02 01","d2017.4.28","C:/Users/InkaH/Downloads/Apropos_Classic_2017_03_02_01.7z"
27371,"Better Dialogue Controls","1.2.0.0","Better Dialogue Controls v1_2-27371-1-2.zip"

Are you using a current version of MO?

Archived